Hey I got a idea

This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Yael.

• Author
       Yael
      Participant

Alright everyone knows that I am deaf now and I am working on seeing if I could do periscope to show some signs any one of you want to know some signs related to the lust experience please do throw out a word I will teach you a sign or two So aye or nay on me doing a periscope ? I usually don’t do this cuz I am very shy but hey why not so aye or nay?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Yael.
       Sage
      Participant

Yes, I’d like to learn: Never Silent, Lust, iconfidant?, and of course “Peace Bitches!”

Melissa
      Participant

Absolutely @sassyyael! I need to spruce up on my ASL all the time so I wouldn’t mind learning a thing or two, even if it’s slang.

Brian E
      Participant

@sassyyael That’s a great idea to give back to the community, I recommend practicing first, as periscoping is a bit of a challenge, maybe look for some deaf life streams see how other people have done them too might give you some ideas.

Good luck!

Yael
      Participant

Awesome I will do it so anyone wishes to learn what word just throw it out on here so I can make a plan 🙂 anyone don’t be shy to ask a word hehe

Yael
      Participant

Omg I totally forgot about this. I was on heavy medication from the surgery. Forgive me lol but this is amazing idea so I want to make a little video instead of periscope so anybody want me do this I will do it

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I missed this thread when it came out, but I’d love to learn some experience related phrases!

Yael
      Participant

@nothenrygale. Will do that very soon!!

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar