Hey everybody

This topic has 14 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Yael.

• Author
       Yael
      Participant

I am out of this game for awhile until I get my shit together. Someone in this is playing so I don’t really want to interact or see his name
      Or his face . Maybe few days when I am good I will be back. Being angry and heartbroken is not good place to be here so I will watching and see how this goes good luck guys

Lenize
      Participant

Hey @sassyyael. Hope everything works out and you can work through whatever the issue is. Would hate to see you disappear completely, but do what you need to do for yourself!

Yael
      Participant

I need to focus myself it’s more Important to stay healthy and need to recover firsr then when I am ready you will know it. ? Just taking a break

LaSalle
      Participant

I hope you return soon @sassyyael. Take care and know the community will be waiting when you’re ready 🙂

Yael
      Participant

Oh I will be back as long I take my time to clear my hear and figure out what I need to do. I still will want to play this game but with cleared head. Xoxo

Brian E
      Participant

@sassyyael Think of Lust like a marathon, not a sprint. This is going to go on for quite awhile, estimates are until October, although that’s just speculation. So build up those friendships you’ve made in the outside world, stay in touch by reading the recaps.

Do what you need to do to take care of your yourself, and know the community is full of many wonderful people that will be there for you if needed… All of us have to get away for a time due to real life commitments, or other issues, that’s totally normal.

Yael
      Participant

@mistere
      Thank you. I am definitely keep watching and reading and always stay on top of it. Sometimes I need a timeout to clear out my head so I can focus on my real life and have fun. Am looking forward to making new friends here of course and it’s challenging but hey I will take it but a break is good sometimes thanks for encouraging words just some shit do happen I need to take a time out and clear that shit out so I will be okay

Megan
      Participant

I will also second what @mistere says – though we have no idea how long this will go on, it’s likely to go on a long time, and my husband is already counting down the weeks until it’s over. 😉 Seriously though what’s most important here is to maintain a balance with the rest of your life and remember to not let this become your entire reality. Put taking care of yourself first, always. There are times when this can become very difficult emotionally and possibly even toxic.

Cristen
      Participant

@sassyyael you know I’m gonna keep you posted on anything you want to know and we are still doing Valley Drinks night in a few weeks when you’re feeling better. Here for you, love. ❤❤

Yael
      Participant

@wanda102 girl you know I will be down!!!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@sassyyael There’s def importance to making sure you have things all settled with “real world” before tackling stuff like this. Whatever is going on hopefully you can work it out soon. We’ll be ready to welcome you back in and catch you up on all the shininigans that have taken place!

Yael
        Participant

@nothenrygale

I will be okay. I decided to take my power back and be active here even it can help memake new friends so be it. I guess reality and virtual r different thing but I don’t want to miss out the experience so Its part of life that I need to accept and move on but it’s important to take a timeout sometimes anyways thanks

Sean

I don’t know the context here but please let us know if there’s anything we can do to help

Max Z
      Participant

Hey @sassyyael , I’m just gonna throw another voice on the pile and say that I sure hope you come back, but I totally think you’re making a smart move by taking a hiatus if you feel this is getting to be unhealthy in any way. I’m sure you already know, but I find the Lust subreddit recaps extremely helpful, as well as the MyHauntLife podcast. A while ago I got swamped at school and stopped paying attention to the boards for a couple weeks ish and those really helped me get back up to speed. Hope to hear from you again real soon and hope you feel better!

Yael
      Participant

@maxzumstein thank you. Sometimes a mental break is good for few days I will come and check in sometimes but I still want to be active of course and I keep checking the recaps and all that. Can I have the link to the podcast again I lost it so I can check it has captioned thankfully so thanks for support

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar