HELPDESK

This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Melissa.

• Author
       Christine Barger
      Participant

Is there a help desk for the website for people trying to create accounts. I’ve spent over an hour between last night and today JUST trying to login. Finally I used a different email (which I don’t check and never use) in order to create a new login. If I wasn’t already really invested in this experience because of Tension I would’ve given up within the first 10-20 minutes of frustration when I couldn’t find a way to contact a webmaster and my account wouldn’t let me login. I requested a password reset SEVERAL times and only received one response for that in my junk mail and then it didn’t work. I reset the password and went to the login page only to be told I entered the correct password again. Same error message I kept getting.

If the webmaster reads this…can you please resend my hotmail account’s verification email or delete the account and let me try to register again. I prefer to use an email I check. Thank you.

Sean

It’s not an ideal situation but once you get your account activated, you should be able to change your preferred email by hovering over your icon in the top right of the page, going to settings, and then changing your account email that way.

Hotmail and WordPress sometimes don’t play nice together, I think

Christine Barger
      Participant

Thanks Sean but it won’t let me because it says there’s already an account under that email. I tried that earlier today.

I just think it’s important to point out that new audience members that struggle with the site don’t have anything invested yet and may not get involved because of tech difficulties…and that would be such a shame to lose potential participants before they even have a chance to get involved.

Christine Barger
      Participant

Also while I’ve got the ear of our resident tech whiz…how do I log in on my phone. I really don’t use a computer except to edit youtube videos from my SLR now. I do everything from my phone. Thanks!

Sean

Ah. Well, it’s a new site… hopefully they’re still working out the kinks. Yesterday, for example, the overload of new users definitely made registration emails go out real slow and probably messed the whole damn thing up.

As for login through phone, the WordPress login bar doesn’t show up if the resolution is too low, like on phones. Ways around this are
      1. Request desktop site – Some browsers, like mobile chrome, allow you to request desktop site. That’ll display in a desktop resolution only zoomed out.
      2. Access login page directly – Go here: https://thelustexperience.com/wp-login.php login, then browse. For ease, you’ll probably want to check the “Remember Me” box

Christine Barger
      Participant

Thanks Sean!

AnitazViper
      Participant

Not even mother respects you.

http://noahsinclair.com/ is the place to make all of difference today!

first consult always FREE

Sean

Aayyy. Looks like the mobile Login/Register links have been fixed. Don’t need to ghetto fix it any more.

Thanks, Noah

superstar
      Participant

question from a forum newbie: is it possible to delete a post of one’s own creation from the forum? I’ve found the “delete” button in my activity feed, but can one remove a post from the forum entirely?

Shaun
      Participant

If deleting the post from your activity didn’t remove it from the forum itself I’m thinking there isn’t a way for us to delete a post.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Shaun.
       Melissa
      Participant

There may be @shaun, lemme test something.

Melissa
        Participant

LOL nupe, can’t perma-delete forum posts.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar