Help me help you

This topic has 114 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lukas L.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Looks like Noah is ready to tear everything down and is recruiting even harder, Tyler Durden style.

Join us

join us

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

And of fucking course, Shadow Noa…I mean @thebuz as the graphic on the new Join Us page.

Kevin
      Participant

A recent job vacancy? That doesn’t sound great for Macy.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

A master of social media and Adobe…. interesting….

Beth
      Participant

One of the job requirements being “extended experience with email etiquette” also doesn’t sound so great for Macy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Link to said Image above: JOIN US!

Blondie
      Participant

Aww, what a shame I just accepted a promotion that involves social media at festivals around the UK…

Guess I’ll just sit back and watch you peeps clamouring for Noah’s attention ? *munches on chips*

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Just sent in the cockiest job application email ever.

Bold strategy

Russell
      Participant

May I suggest a caption for the photo they use from the Focus Group…

Imagine @thebuz saying, “Agree with me, Russell, or I am going to slap you.”

Sean

“Make some damn noise, shake it up, post a video, disrupt your co-workers day in a way they will never forget! Profess why you want this out loud and with a vengeance! Whatever you do, do it big and do it proud.”

Sounds like they’re asking for something way bigger and better if you want to replace the recently murdered Macy become the next Noah Insider

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Who are we kidding, we all know @julierei is going to be given this role. Incoming Periscope from her in 5… 4…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@nothenrygale mmm’YUP!

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@nothenrygale I wouldn’t call it set and stone just yet. You or anyone who enters has an shot at the job. I’d imagine people like @julierei will be considered heavily due to her stance lately but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try thinking there’s no hope.

Hate to sound like Noah but that’s a loser’s attitude: to give up before you even know how things turn out. Are you a loser, Brad?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Do we all agree now, whoever (@julierei) gets picked for this (JR), should not be trusted from that point on (DO NOT TRUST JULIE REI), right?

Sean

I don’t think @julierei is necessarily a shoe-in just yet. @theladyj’s shown off some posters and @addisonborn has his family posters that both showcased skills that would likely impress an organization that’s working on getting new propaganda media

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@mumumusings Oh trust me, I applied. I applied with the truth, that I’m the best candidate for what they’re looking for. Working in marketing and advertising, I’ve got plenty of experience making things that are awful for you and your brain *coughtrashyrealitytvcough* look enticing and worth your time. If they want someone who can help make The System look positive again, I’m the guy.

BUT, I gave the condition that they have to convince me that not only would the position benefit me, but I also need to be convinced The System is for the benefit of others as well. I’m not sold on the position. They have to convince me that The System is worth my time.

Chris
      Participant

Wow, @nothenrygale, down to the second.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant
       Mustafa Said
      Participant

geez @nothenrygale…@julierei was submitting her application, her entry and not her acceptance speech.

This has literally just begun and you’re acting like there’s already a winner. Don’t freak out.

If you believe so much that you’re the best guy for the job..well, you’ve already applied. Now have faith in your skills and see if Noah sees them as well.

Lia
      Participant

Yeah… @julierei is all over this one

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

“I don’t have any boundaries left. I’ve shown you that I can take down my own friends…and I will.” -@julierei

I mean, I admire your tenacity, but if you’re trying to be sneaky probably don’t broadcast that in a Periscope. Save that chatter for a particular set of eyes and ears. Isn’t that what got Macy in her pickle to begin with?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Why is she reaching out to Sarah and not Noah if he’s really back?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I wish I could actually access the Periscopes. My technology never lets me. TT^TT

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I have every confidence that @julierei will do the right thing in any given circumstance.

Which is why I suggest removing all cutlery from her vicinity.

Candace
      Participant

Ah I see, this explains @julierei’s terrifying periscope just now…. *backs away from her slowly*. A job opening at Sinclair inc. Very interesting.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@mumumusings The “Called it!” was more regarding the “incoming Perisope from @julierei” than her being selected. Just know how much Sarah Sinclair puts into absolute loyalty, and no one is more loyal in the face of conflicting evidence than JR is. Sure, anyone (even myself) could be picked. But I’ve met Sarah. I’ve seen what she looks for in people. Loyalty above all else.

If she wants the best candidate to fix The System’s image problem, there’s a few potential candidates. If she wants a loyal minion, there’s only one choice.

BTW, pure speculation, but what if the potential candidates are invited to a job interview… on 4/18?

Chris
      Participant

@ziegenbart that’s a good point. In an out in the open actually paying attention to the world around us way, it makes sense to be addressing this to Sarah because only people with their head in the sand don’t know that Sarah and not Noah is behind this ad. But for those looking to support Sarah and the fallacy that “everything is fine” with Sinclair Industry’s figurehead, it has to be taken at face value that Noah is looking to hire someone. So @julierei, why not address Noah? Is it because you know full well that he isn’t the one listening, or the one you’re trying to impress? There’s something much worse than following blindly– following with your eyes open.

Mike
      Participant

@nothenrygale

BTW, pure speculation, but what if the potential candidates are invited to a job interview… on 4/18?

I like that theory a lot. That gives people a few days to apply, then the Sinclair’s a few days to go through the applicants, reach out, and set up an in person interview

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll keep my thoughts to myself, but I submitted my resume. Because why the fuck not?

thehazelverse
      Participant

Brad- I don’t think Julie is necessarily the most loyal person of us all. She’s just supremely overt.

Just because some of us prefer a bit of subtlety, doesn’t mean that we are any less committed to the paths we choose.

Jackie
      Participant

So ooohohohoh going to Participate!

Candace
      Participant

Job applications and interviews. Nope nope nope. Not for me. I won’t even do that irl which means I’m definitely not doing it for The System! Not that I’d want to be part of that snake pit anyway.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Noah wants people with specialized skills and probably isn’t willing to pay anyone for their services. I consider this highly offensive and wrote to him telling him such. For all of you that want to be his dancing monkeys with no payment, go on right ahead, but you should all know what you’re worth and demand that equal compensation should be provided.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@hazelverse I might not have clarified the best with my post. Not saying others aren’t more committed to their path, I’m saying others aren’t more committed to SARAH. Julie Rei threw me under the bus at the focus group, all to get Sarah’s approval. That’s what she was referring to in her Periscope just now. I saw what Sarah looks for in a minion, and I saw what @julierei is willing to do in order to get Sarah’s approval.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hard pass; I already work in AI for less nefarious overlords.

thehazelverse
      Participant

I understand what you’re saying. My statement still stands.

Though we may not swear our allegiance, Sarah is quick enough to realize that, offered a reasonable premise, many of us would be just as willing to support her direction.

The only reason many of us haven’t taken a stand is because we haven’t been given enough information. We don’t *know* that Sarah wants a yes-(wo)man, or a lackey. She *may* need someone to take Noah’s place as her partner… bts of course.

Addison
      Participant

I’m working on my application, plan on throwing my hat into the ring. I have deep experience in the rebuilding and restructuring of brands and organizations, and deeply believe that change comes from within. I’m salivating at the idea of tearing it all down and starting fresh here. Sarah and I do not see eye to eye on many things, but I figure that’ll only help push the Sinclair brand further.

Kevin Flint
      Participant

For some reason every time I read the copy my mind replaces the word “medical” with “marital.”

Brian E
      Participant

This is right up my alley, as I shot a ton of events, and very active on social media outside of this experience as I shoot on a regularly basis corporate events, behind the scenes, set photography and nightlife, I’m going to gather up some images and create a small portfolio and submit. Also I don’t think it needs to be one person. Myself, @theladyj and @addisonborn are all excellent candidates for this position, both of you should definitely apply as well.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

The good:

@addisonborn
      might not be what Sarah and The System think they want, but he just might be exactly what they need. I vouch for his skill set. He’s a professional with a unique eye and a talent for leaving an impression.

The bad:

@julierei
      says she can, and assumedly will, take down her friends. The problem with this, Julie, is your friends know not only your vast list of strengths but also your most damaging weaknesses. You know I pay close and considerate attention. You should also know if push comes to shove I will know exactly how to destroy you.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant
       Anonymous
      Inactive

My approach: I have no experience and will work for food while also minutely insulting you with barbed jabs.

^^^this is why I don’t get hired.

thehazelverse
      Participant

lolololololololo
      toooo goooood

Anonymous
        Inactive

@hazelverse I want to take that unicorn and nuzzle it…

thehazelverse
      Participant

Toy story threeeee! Buttercup 🙂 I’m sure there’s a Buttercup at the Disney Store waiting for you to take it home and nuzzzzzzzle!

Anonymous
        Inactive

@hazelverse Not to completely go off topic with this discussion, but I did not see Toy Story 3.

Chloe
      Participant

Is this just for people already in the System, or for everyone? I’m thinking about sending in a resume/application, but I’m still on the fence since I’m all the way in Illinois and I’m sure Noah or Sarah would want someone in the LA area that can come meet them face to face.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@chloe Send in your stuff, and if they want an LA local they’ll pick one. Doesn’t hurt to try!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@chloe, if they are unwilling to do a Skype interview with you, then they aren’t worthy of your time. I don’t think it could hurt though.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@chloe if you want to go for it do it! There are always advantage to exploit if your willing to find them. For example in your case if you’re in the Midwest. If you think about it the time zone difference gives you an advantage to keep an eye on things, catch up on stuff that happened overnight, communicate and what not while others are still snoozing. Just a thought.

M.
      Participant

@nothenrygale Is @julierei the one who stands by Sarah’s side the most? You have no idea what others have said in correspondence with Sarah. You have no idea what Sarah has said to others. I agree with @hazelverse, there may be people are just more subtle. I wouldn’t hand the position off to Julie so quickly.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@hazelverse @michelle very good points. It’s likely, but I’ve seen how Sarah has @julierei wrapped around her finger. We all saw it when she gushed about meeting her at The Last Bookstore. I saw it when she made me look like a sucker in the focus group. If there’s anyone more devoted to Sarah, I’d be impressed. Also would be horrified because JR’s level of dedication to Sarah is already pretty damn scary.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

This is what I sent as a response to recruitment:

😉 Nope

????????? http://noahsinclair.com/phone/join-us.html ?????????

{o,o}
      |)__)
      -“-“-
      O RLY?

________________$$$$
      ______________$$____$$
      ______________$$____$$
      ______________$$____$$
      ______________$$____$$
      ______________$$____$$
      __________$$$$$$____$$$$$$
      ________$$____$$____$$____$$$$
      ________$$____$$____$$____$$__$$
      $$$$$$__$$____$$____$$____$$____$$
      $$____$$$$________________$$____$$
      $$______$$______________________$$
      __$$____$$______________________$$
      ___$$$__$$______________________$$
      ____$$__________________________$$
      _____$$$________________________$$
      ______$$______________________$$$
      _______$$$____________________$$
      ________$$____________________$$
      _________$$$________________$$$
      __________$$________________$$
      __________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@genghistwan I’m dying. Absolutely dying. Well played.

Maddyxxx
      Participant

Noah Jacob Jingle Heimer Sinclair!
      His name is my name too!
      Whenever we go out, the people always SHOUT:
      Fuck you Sarah you’ve ruined my goddamn life!

Hey dumb dumbs!
      Admiral fucking Ackbar is the real author of her bullshit.
      She called me out on it didn’t she?
      I told you that it would sound nothing like me.
      Maybe you’ll listen, maybe you won’t.
      I just smile and nod.
      Smile and nod while I think,
      fuck this, fuck you, fuck me, fuck a duck and fuck yourself.

His name is my name too!
      Whenever we go out, the people always SHOUT:
      I’m going to keep drinking and maybe huff some glue!

Everybody!

Noah Jacob Jingle Heimer Sinclair…

Sage
        Participant

His name is my name too!
        Whenever we go out, the people always SHOUT!

I love you, Noah. Best camp counselor ever!

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sage.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

There’s the Noah we all know and love. Keep at it man. Fight the good fight.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@maddyxxx You clearly missed your calling as a poet.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maddyxxx Admiral Ackbar?! Fuck, I knew it was a trap!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

You tell ’em, NOAH! BRING IT DOWN! BRING IT ALL DOWN!!!

Sean

Noah Sinclair is best Sinclair

Anonymous
      Inactive

Shit just got real, Mike.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

The System is down.

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

To whom it may concern,

I have been in the gaming industry for over a decade. I am proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and more than proficient in all areas of clerical work and data entry. I have excellent communication skills and networking acumen that has been recognized to tie together diverse teams and departments. I’m creative, a force for chaotic good and on antidepressants so my impulse control has vastly improved. I have experience in intercultural business and esoteric arts. I am good with dogs but my strong suit is with cats. I might be crazy, I have yet to hear back on that.

Hit me up if you want to sip some Austrian absinthe and talk about what I bring to the table.

Shaun
      Participant

His name is my name too!

That’s a pretty long name for both of you to have. Replication or just a rally cry?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Still trying to garner attention under the guise of Noah Sinclair @maddyxxx? Too bad for you some of us know better than to believe Noah Sinclair would spend his time drinking himself into oblivion or sniffing glue.

But don’t worry… once I take my rightful place within Sinclair Industries, I’ll help Sarah rid the world of imposters who seek to tarnish the Sinclair name, and help bring the real Noah back to health and his previous glory.

There is much yet to dominate. Stand in my way at your own peril.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@julierei

@thesystem

A lot of talk and no action.

If you can stop @maddyxxx … DO IT

Talk is cheap 😉

Blondie
      Participant

Just throwing this out there because it might prove useful at some point – maybe… Probably not…

Meanings of Noah’s names:

Noah – Hebrew – “rest/comfort”
      Jacob – “holder of the heel/supplanter”
      Jingle – sound of a bell/short advertising slogan, verse or tune
      Heimer – German – from heim “(farm)house/home” and behrt “bright/illustrious”
      Sinclair – Scottish – “bright/clear”

Lia
      Participant

@kasch WHY HAVEN’T I THOUGHT OF THIS EARLIER!

Melissa
      Participant

Well shit ma bricks @maddyxxx I’m glad I hemmed and hawed over the “application”. It was…How does @prufrock5150 say it?

Dead ass totes sus af?

thehazelverse
      Participant

How have you NOT seen TS3?????

WATCHING PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Trust me @hazelverse, there’s a LOT of movies @birdiesrunamok hasn’t seen yet. I’ve been working on it. It’s a loooooong road.

Maranda
      Participant

I know I certainly will not be applying. Their company values don’t match up with mine, and with the email leak and how opaque they’ve been so far I’m staying away.

Blondie
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia Nope, I was blissfully unaware of that horrorshow. You crazy Americans… I listened to about four seconds before throwing my headphones across the room.

Chloe
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok @nothenrygale @ziegenbart – I think I’ll probably go ahead and send in. Man, I’ve got to remember how to set stuff up to get a job now, it’s been a few years XD

I’m a graphic designer at a print shop and a freelance illustrator so I’ve got a lot of experience with Adobe. I also run all my own social media stuff for my freelance work. I’ll see about putting together a portfolio and send it in. I’d like to see what goes on with the Sinclairs and the System on the inside.

Shaun
      Participant

@blondie according to Wikipedia the song is from Canada!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t know @thebuz but he obviously carries respect in the community, can focus intently and guide the delicate flowers in the flock and has no problem wrapping his hands around difficult situations. With that in mind @chloe you must still submit your application. Allow those that truly know the needs of The System decide the best candidate. Perhaps they don’t need just an overzealous fan and promoter or someone that may already be overwhelmed with the responsibilities of moderating this crazy community. Apply and let the chips fall a they may. Give them that choice. You won’t know if you don’t try.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@kasch THAT WAS AMAZING

Nicole Mae
      Participant

also – interesting that the email address has changed to an @noahsinclair.com

Candace
      Participant

Team @maddyxxx for me.

Idgaf if it’s the real Noah or not. I like whoever is behind this username! Good luck to everyone applying for that shady ass job…

I’m enjoying the show *eats popcorn*

Russell
      Participant

@kasch I may have to play that audio clip every time the production schedule changes at work.

Trogdor
      Participant

STRONG BAD APPROVES OF THIS @kasch

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Trogdor.
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Thanks, @strongbad. Now that you’re here, we will BURNINATE all who stand in our way!

Jackie
      Participant

Yay! I applied! I made so many posters!

:3

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am now wondering if it was a waste of time to apply. Sarah has expressed minimal interest in me prior to this whole thing and I am woefully underqualified.

I do make great cookies though and cookies make everything better.

Jackie
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok
      TSK! Never think that! No energy is ever wasted! You were right to apply! And never feel any lesser! Never!

Tim Redman
      Participant

Wake me when they sweeten the pot.

thehazelverse
      Participant

This is a community issue that must be solved. Seriously. There are valuable life lessons to be learned.

#toystory3watchparty

Anonymous
      Inactive

@hazelverse @nothenrygale Seriously, the list of movies and TV shows that I need to watch are too many to even list at this point. I’m a deprived panda.

@theladyj
      , I don’t feel lesser. However, I do think it’s a waste of time because the company prefers more overtly loud types. My strength lies in my silence and observatory nature. This is not something the System values.

Jackie
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok
      No way! It’s a totally needed skill! If everyone is type A’s, shit just gets on fire, bulldozed, and salted earth! It’s all about the art of spin! “You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!”

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@theladyj This is why @birdiesrunamok and I work so well together. She’s the brains of the operation. She sits back, watches, collects info. I’m the one who moves in and gets shit done. Of course some times I can go a bit off the rails a bit and causes shit to “get on fire, bulldozed, and salted earth”, but chaos can be quite fun at times. She tends to (usually) keep me in check though.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj, I’m not saying it’s not a needed skill. I made my pitch. I just don’t expect to hear back because I lack the actual skills required by the System to do whatever job is needed. Based off a general observation of Sarah, Noah, and whomever it is they truly work for, I do not expect them to hire me.

@nothenrygale
      thank you for the official reference. Ha ha. I don’t think it’ll help me with the System though. They have enough people to sit back and watch.

Brian E
      Participant

I sent an email off after reading the comments here. My skill set is social media, being creative on my feet, able to produce things that look good that are quick/efficient and photography. Taking pictures is my passion, and that’s why I’m always taking pictures at the events, it’s my way of giving back.

Briana
      Participant

@maddyxxx bored.

Cristen
      Participant

As amusing as everyone’s work is, I’ve got a question you all should be asking: What are you applying FOR? I’ve seen some impressive submissions, but you’re shouting into an empty room. Look, I can use Microsoft office suite with the best of them, but it’s for plebs. Email etiquette just amounts to not accidentally sending nudes. And I’m a goddamned millennial so I think social media expertise is a genetic requirement at this point. Not to mention, go find my Instagram (@wanda102); clearly I can do all of this while looking like a fucking supermodel. So why bother “applying” for a job that I’m already both doing and succeeding at? Call me when you’re selling something worth my price.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Amen @wanda102!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@wanda102

I feel like I’m about to watch this happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6nER9HIEY

Cristen
      Participant

@genghistwan that started out strong and turned into a masterpiece.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m curious, has anyone else been contacted suggesting they’re in the running for the position other than @thebuz @addisonborn and @julierei?

Kyle Bown
      Participant

After some back and forth we ended with a:
      “Fair enough, Kyle. Perhaps we may be compatible after all.”

Sage
      Participant

I’m confused,did Larry get this job, or was the PR press release thing a one off? Has anyone else been contacted for the Noah Sinclair Insider position?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sfire8

I believe it was a one off.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m still wondering if tomorrow is a sort of “job interview” day for those who got the attention of Sarah and The System.

That being said, Sarah’s been dead silent to me since my little… logo project. I got the press release, but she’s not even dignifying me with any response to my submission.

So…. should I make more troll logo animations?

Cristen
      Participant

@sfire8 one off I hope because if Buz Kasch and Addison don’t have a live streamed cage fight for the gig tomorrow I am OUT of here.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@nothenrygale

So…. should I make more troll logo animations?

Yes.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@wanda102 I’m going to toss them off Hell in the cage like back in 1998 when Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell in The Cage and plummeted 16 feet through an announcers table.

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz I need everyone to stop appealing to my love for wrestling I don’t have enough room in my cold dead heart for so many best friends.

Sage
      Participant

@larry! Well, now I’m very intrigued!!

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Figured I’d share it here, given the “never silent” motto..

Not sure who specifically read the email, though I’d bet it was Sarah. Her response to my not-application?

“Good to know, good to know.”

Take that for what you will.

Alecia Steiner
      Participant

It’s a bit late to the thread, but my son put together this smash up of the System Is Down with a fitting video…

Shaun
      Participant

@steiner2 did you run out of edits? I believe you were trying to post this link here.

Lukas L
      Participant

@steiner2 @shaun Thank you, that just made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 109 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar