Has anyon heard from Sarah Sinclair? I still don't know why she warned me.

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Brian E
      Participant

Been thinking about this, and figured I should hit the forums. When have we last seen Sarah Sinclair? I’ve emailed her and still never heard back from her since we met, and she warned me not to got to the iConfidant meet up.

*I didn’t go to the iConfidant meetup (I ended up getting stuck in management meeting).
      Awhile ago I got a call from Stacy, and it ended up being a meet up with Sarah Sinclair and being taking to a park, read about it here:
      Call from Stacy.

I’ve emailed Sarah and Stacy, and have never heard back from either of them again, anyone have any ideas?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I feel like things are on hold right now. Especially with the Sinclairs. From the sounds of it, their “system” is losing to iConfidant right now, at least in terms of getting people on board. Maybe they’re figuring out their next plans?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar