H.C.D.I.

This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Alright guys I’m gonna need you to put on your puzzle-solving caps for this one…

H.C.D.I… What does it mean? What does it stand for?

There is already speculation that this is another umbrella company aside The System and iConfidant. What if this was an investment firm and the letters stood for last names of the four people (investors) that hold the most legal power of the company. The only name that comes to mind at the moment is Horace, to represent the H. Obviously this isn’t a last name, but these letters could be last names, or could also be first names of the four main investors. If so, who are they?

H- Horace?
      C- ?
      D- ?
      I- ?

Can anyone think of first or last names that could be part of the firm that maybe I am blanking on?

The other aspect of this interpretation could be that the letters stand for powerful, descriptive words that represent the company’s core and/or mission. They could also be emotions we will experience which are foreshadowed with the abbreviated letters.

H- Heart? Hysteria? Hope?
      C- Catharsis? Captivate? Concede? Conjecture? Chaos? Courage?
      D- Delusion? Discretion? Divide? Doubt? Deceit?
      I- Intuition? Intimate? Innocence? Impulse? Immortal?

Let’s go further down the rabbit hole, shall we?

Lukas L
      Participant

Human Capital Devolopment Initiative seems to fit the narritive. They want us as an investment. Not for money. They want us. Their is power in numbers.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@lukasrl Being an investment company, I’m not speculating that they are only investing in money. Obviously, being investors, they are putting money into this firm, but their overall focus could be much more than money: something that we have and are unaware of so far…

Lukas L
      Participant

@shankfx22 I apologize. I didn’t mean that to sound like it did. I am just adding my thoughts to the thread.

I speculate that they need us. All of us. Mind, body, and soul. We are the One. The One may be the final component they need to bring actually summon Anoch. I think some of us are sceptical therefore they don’t have the one. So they need our data. Where we go, what we do, who we love. This data can be used to force us to cooperate.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@lukasrl No, no, I definitely didn’t think you coming off any way, I just am rather blunt lol I really like your theory of what this acronym could mean, bc it definitely can apply in several ways. It’s really interesting that you mentioned Mind, Body & Soul, because that crossed my mind when I was considering the second part of my theory, which brought me to emotions as milestones to their overall goal/mission

Jackie
      Participant

H.C.D.I
      Could it be a formula, like Organic Chemistry?(HC DI)
      or
      HCDI
      Hierophant Commander of Dusk Incoming?
      A Position within an organization, similar the ways of old? Has HCDI reinvented the wheel?

Just shaking the tree.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Doing a quick google search for acronyms, the following three come up:

HCDI Healthy Capital District Initiative (New York)
      HCDI Human Capital Development Initiative
      HCDI Human Centred Design Institute
      HCDI Housing Consortium for Disabled Individuals

I would lean towards @lukasrl’s suggest that it’s Human Capital Development Initiative. We definitely seem like their main interest and our data is their capital. But another caught my eye as well: Human Centered Design Institute. We’ve seen a lot of AI, shadow people, and replication protocols so far. I would be amiss to point out that this could be a Design Institute to Replicate Humans in a simulation for faster data gathering.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar