Greetings

This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by LaSalle.

• Author
       ian
      Participant

I’m finally in! Hello to all you Lust peeps out there.

Candace
      Participant

Hello! Welcome ?

LaSalle
      Participant

Greetings to you as well!

ian
        Participant

Hey LaSalle! So… what have I missed?

Maranda
      Participant

Welcome! Glad you could join!

LaSalle
      Participant

Well….it’s only been a few days. Various people have been theorizing about how Lust connects to Tension. That conversation is largely contained within the “With whom are we dealing, here?” thread in Conjecture.

Various “posters” then spammed the site with ads to visit Noah Sinclair’s website which can be found here. We all signed up for his “System” which entails owning life and making everyone our respective bitches.

Since then, people have received acceptances, rejections, maybes (requesting more info), or no response whatsoever. (I’m in the latter group. But still waiting patiently before I unleash a can of crazy). Various threads are devoted to that under Speculation.

Oh, and there’s a theory he may be the devil (which was started by @bcbishop), which is also under Conjecture.

Welcome to Lust!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar