Getting Old

This topic contains 27 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Blondie 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Buz Wallick 

Anyone that likes Hackers deserves to fail.

KINGKILL33 
    Participant

Wanna have our own meeting tonight @joycecarlberg and you can tell me your side of the story? I’m free all night.

Cristen 
    Participant

@thebuz on my life I have an original mounted theatre poster for Hackers at my childhood home. Tsk.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@kingkill33 Bring her up to Lake Arrowhead and let’s get weird with @joycecarlberg in the mountains

Chris 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg, to put it in incredibly apropos terms that you and @blondie can understand, they’re just winding you up.

Kortney 
    Participant

Careful @kingkill33 , don’t want to come off desperate.

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

Don’t believe the distractions.

Blondie 
    Participant

Ha ha, @macbethinabathtub. I appreciate that.

Also, @joycecarlberg – if you ever wanna reminisce about the motherland, I’m here. Also happy to send supplies of PG Tips, Marmite, baked beans and Cadbury’s chocolate.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@mychild was aptly named. Cry, cry; flail, flail. Beat your tiny hands against these digital walls hoping that someone, anyone pays attention.

Time to change your diaper.

Blondie 
    Participant

Sounds like someone’s getting cranky… Maybe it’s time to be put down for a nap @bcbishop?

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Just tired of @mychild and @staceyerikson‘s cheap theatrics, @blondie. Unfortunately no amount of sleep can fix their exhausting drama.

Hackers reference FTW.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I step away for Doctor Who finale and come back to this gloriousness. I love it.

Is it 8 yet?

Blondie 
    Participant

@nothenrygale I wish… I’m am seriously considering cracking open a Red Bull (other artificial stimulants are available)… 3.08am here *yawn*

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar