Gathering of The Resistance – 7/19

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  George Zuniga 1 month ago.

• Author
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Since the fence sitters are meeting up, figured I’d put out feelers for those who side with BOS / The Resistance. Who would be up for meeting at Idle Hour tonight? 8:00?

Lauren Bello 
    Participant

I’m out of town and I think Meghan is too…I love the idea though. I’d be down for something once I’m back from SDCC.

Candace 
    Participant

I’d be down for this too when more of us are back in town! Tonight I may just crash the fence sitters thing if I have time. I want to know why anyone would choose to side with OSDM

Crystal 
    Participant

I work in Orange County and live in South Bay, so it’s going to be difficult for me to show up anywhere on a weekday. I might have to wish you all well from afar…

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Totally understand if it’s a dud, with it being such a last minute thing on SDCC week. Feel free to message me if you want to hang tonight!

Sage 
    Participant

@pandace88, “fence sitters/agnostics” don’t side with the OSDM! We’re undecided.

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Much like others I’d absolutely love to be there, but I’m be over at SDCC as well. If something happens in the future, I’ll be there!

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

So far @chelsea had told me she will be able to join, so there’ll be at least two people. If that’s all that can make it, oh well. If anyone else can join, great!

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

Y’all gonna die.

Candace 
    Participant

Damn so my bf just asked me to explain what the resistance is and why I chose to follow it and my explanation had more emotion and purpose behind it than I expected. He is going to check out the midnight commission tonight or soon and If I didn’t have to pick him up from class in 2 hours I’d be joining this meetup tonight!! Everyone move closer to me 😭 #youguysaretoofar

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Thanks for that info @larry

@pandace88 I understand. Something just clicked for me on Sunday at the TMC event. I know @meghanmayhem said something similar when she first saw who was leading the Resistance. The build up to the reveal of Morgan, all the talk of skepticism, of exposing frauds, it just struck a chord like no other for me. And when Morgan came out, it just felt like “finally, I know my place in this world”.

For those who CAN join, looking like it’ll be closer to 8:15 at Idle Hour.

Candace 
    Participant

@nothenrygale sentinel woke me the fuck up and saved my life last year at ascension and now the new leader is literally one of my favorite people in this community.

You know what, fuck it I’ll be there in 20 minutes. Lol

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Candace.
     Maranda 
    Participant

What are the chances @111error shows up…?

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

The night started off normal as usual at Idle Hour, caught up, discussed the game, enjoyed our drinks. We saw the Periscope from the “fence sitters” go up regarding Noah’s visit and the delivery of the url. I, of course being the asshole I can be at times, started my own Periscope to point out the url error from the other group. I also threw in a half-assed invitation to Noah because I felt he was likely done for the night delivering his message. He’s a busy man after all. @pandace88 unfortunately had to leave by this point, so now it’s just Chelsea and myself.

Sure enough, a car pulls up, and out steps Noah Sinclair. @chelsea offers him a drink, it’s not up to his standards, so she goes in to get him something stronger and to his liking. So here I am, standing face to face with Noah. He’s frequently checking his phone, while I try to not act like a nervous wreck. I ask him a few questions like “How’s Andy?” (He gave a raspberry response) Clearly he’s not giving me any info that he doesn’t want to give. He gives me shit, drinks the rest of my rum and coke, and tosses the lime at my cup and misses. It falls to the ground “Don’t litter” he says. I in my infinite smartassness go “Most people fix it. When someone fails, when they miss, they go and fix it.” He stares me down a bit, tells me I’m going to be the one to pick it up from the ground, and out walks Chelsea saving me from more Noah nervousness.

We raise our glasses (mine still empty because of Noah of course), and he offers a toast, “To The Resistance”. That of course gets us asking question, but he’s had enough and starts walking away. He says something along the lines of “I always get what I want”. I ask “Well what DO you want?” to get the response “That’s for you to find out” (may not be 100% word for word accurate). Off he goes into the night.

Just missing the surprise visit, @ruck arrives. He’s just under 21 so he had to stand out of the gated front patio but we made it work. We catch up for a bit, close out our tabs, and Jose suggests pizza. Chelsea splits to go to NoBar with the other group while I swing by a pizza place down the street with Jose to fill him in on some things. He asks if he can take my picture to share on the Slack to let everyone know he made it to the restaurant. I agree, he snaps the photo, and we continue our pizza and discussion about these crazy ARGs. He also told me about getting a concussion that morning from slamming his head hard into the ceiling coming down from the stairs and that he needs to stay awake for 24 hours on doctor’s orders. Hope you are able to stay awake man!

Eventually he pulls out his phone again, shows me a text message he got from someone involved in that ARG, mentioning the surprise Noah visit just about an hour before. Literally that text must’ve gotten to his phone RIGHT after the visit happened. So whomever sent that text saw the news break as soon as it happened, likely from my Periscope.

He offers a Lyft to NoBar to meet the others, and we catch them just as they’re leaving the bar. We chat for a bit and he fills them in on some of the things he discussed with me about this other ARG. He shows @lazysmartperson and @shankfx22 the message from the guy mentioning the Noah visit, and they recognizes the image attached to the message. Turns out it’s another person here on the Lust forums and Slack.

We catch a Lyft back to Idle Hour, chat a bit more about paranoia in these sorts of experiences, and call it a night.

Jose, hope you’re cool with my summary of events here tonight. I feel like you know better than a lot of us that feeling of “I need to put the sequence of events out there to make sure I’m not crazy”. Cause yeah, paranoia with these things can be nuts.

And with that, I’m going to call it a night questioning what the hell is going on in my life.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Sean. Reason: Edited out references to other ARG's per Brad's request
     David Shields 
    Participant

yeah, i am here. i don’t do much because i cant come to LA for any of the fun bits!

but i try and keep up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar