Fuck your system

This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Nicki.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant
       Shaun
      Participant

I know I have lots to learn from Mr. Noah Sinclair. What would I learn from BOS?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@shaun I believe @111error would be the best to answer here, but I think the simplest answer out there would be “the truth”.

“I copied OSDM’s tricks and their techniques so I could get your attention, so I could give you answers and truth because they give you lies.” -Stacey Erikson

Shaun
      Participant

I’m willing to listen to the truth @nothenrygale but I’m also very interested in the system. Noah gives us something to believe in.. ourselves.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I… what? In what way does The System get you to believe in yourself? By insulting you? Calling you a victim? Saying they don’t give a fuck about you? How does that get you to believe in yourself?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Shaun
      Participant

‘you will be become enlightened by mere mistakes, you will come out on the other side a winner’
      ‘you will love it more than any other thing in your life’

What’s not to like??

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Yes, gaslighting can be quite appealing if under the guise of self help I suppose. I can’t force you to join the BOS, but I also suspect that this image of Noah Sinclair is just another illusion. Even if that version of Noah is appealing to you, it will vanish into a puff of smoke when you show up to The System’s doors.

This actually got me thinking about all the mirrors we’ve seen throughout this experience. Throw in the conversation about magic and I think I have a new theory brewing… new theory thread coming soon.

Cristen
      Participant

‘you will be become enlightened by mere mistakes, you will come out on the other side a winner’
      ‘you will love it more than any other thing in your life’

I love this too @shaun. If only because he’s essentially describing this entire process and our responses to it.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I love this too @shaun. If only because he’s essentially describing this entire process and our responses to it.

THIS. The Tension Experience = The Lust Experience = The System = The BOS Charade.

Different faces, different narratives, same great emotion-producing engagement.

Nicki
      Participant

Right now, I agree with the title of this thread. However, I know very little about The System. I know less about its alternatives. So. Will keep an open mind as I learn.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar