Following up

This topic contains 78 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole Mae 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Winston Smith 
    Participant

@wanda102 She was awful interested in getting that phone from @kipsie. I can’t help but wonder if she’s off getting punished for failing in her task, rather than sipping cocktails on a beach. Joyce might not be enjoying her hiatus at all.

Cristen 
    Participant

@winstonsmith honestly, I don’t think she cared very much about the phone. She offered to make it worth Kips’ while if she handed it over, with no real crux to her offer. She gave her an hour or until she finished her ice cream. Doesn’t sound to me like she actually thought she made a good argument.

Everyone who participated in TMC, signed the book, answered the phone, etc, ALL were accounted for. She wanted Kips to say no, she knew she would, that’s why the time limit to decide was so fluid. She knew what she was doing. And she knew what BOS would do.

I don’t think she’s being punished. I think she did exactly what she was supposed to, and the resistance did exactly what she expected of them.

Lauren Bello 
    Participant

She knew what she was doing. And she knew what BOS would do.

Didn’t she freak out on Bryan and Megan and demand to know if they’d known about TMC being BOS? She seemed pretty blindsided that night.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@daela Yes she did. She presented herself initially as this confident, stable woman who has everything under control and slowly but surely, she started to unravel. She started to lose her grip of control and that’s when the lashing out and inconsistencies really shined through

Cristen 
    Participant

@daela You could also argue, per what many of your colleagues have said, that Joyce’s insistence we ignore other Experiences, that it’s another indication that she was wise to what was about to happen. What seemed to be her unraveling as you and @shankfx22 have said was what she knew we would expect from her. She also was able to test @bcbishop‘s loyalty in the process.

I have to adopt a stance, going through this world, that OSDM, as the presenters of this Experience, are one step ahead of every one of us. I’d be doing a disservice to think otherwise.

111error 
    Participant

Cristen 
    Participant

Oh hi, @111error! I’m glad you took time out of your busy schedule to make a cartoon implying I’m like a Trump supporter in response to a polite defense of my position in which I make no attempt to convince any of your followers that I am right and they are wrong. With the utmost respect: try harder or fuck off. 😂

Buz Wallick 

To be fair @111error you have said time and time again that you want to make BOS better than last year… so…

MBGA?

Either way this fantastic, the best, absolutely fantastic, nothing like it….ever.

Buz Wallick 

Also who doesn’t want to MOGA? I don’t want them being creep creeps anymore. All for making the OSDM great.

Get me a hat!

Lauren Bello 
    Participant

I have to adopt a stance, going through this world, that OSDM, as the presenters of this Experience, are one step ahead of every one of us. I’d be doing a disservice to think otherwise.

I think that 9 out of 10 times, they are.

The thing is, we’ve always said that nobody is going to “win” this game. Nobody will escape without being betrayed. We’ll all have to lose something, at some point, in some way. I have to believe the same goes for the OSDM and those who side with them. Maybe it will be a small loss – like being blindsided by a participant becoming a leader. Maybe it will be a greater loss – like the rescue of one of their victims, or betrayal by someone they trusted. Whatever the scale, I don’t want to make the mistake of believing that anyone is invincible.

Sage 
    Participant

@wanda102, you chose a side and are committed! Don’t let anyone shame you for participating in this experience the way you want. You are in the minority but that’s totally cool. Not everyone enjoys following the crowd, myself included!

Cristen 
    Participant

@daela invincible, no. But not predictable, either. And I’m sure not trying to win anything, here. If anyone is, they might want to reevaluate what world they’re in. We still haven’t met Devastation yet, after all.

Kevin 
    Participant

I don’t think there’s any reason for this, @wanda102 has always been considered in her opinions of the factions here. Understanding her reasoning and arguments are worthwhile to see what OSDM supporters think of both OSDM and BOS. While we’re on opposite sides now, I can’t think that BOS wouldn’t be better off with trying to make an ally of Cristen. I was told that making a skeptic into a convert was very meaningful and Cristen is one of the biggest ones out there. We shouldn’t push her further away.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Sage 
    Participant

@meghanmayhem, hahaha. Now that’s funny!!

But now I kinda want to support the OSDM…

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Sage.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar