Following up

This topic contains 78 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole Mae 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@genghistwan No way man, I want to see Noah keep his word. When he crashed the Resistance meetup, he threw my lime at my glass, missed and it hit the floor. He tried to get me to pick it up and put it in the glass. He tried to get me to fix his miss. If he messed up with offering me a new ticket, I want him to be the one to follow through. I do hope his follow through on his words is better than his follow through on his lime shooting.

Twan Intarathuch 
    Participant

@nothenrygale

But wouldn’t it be more funny to crash his event, and throw a lime at his glass?

I’m basically playing the part of a middle schooler chanting “Fight…Fight…Fight!”

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

It’s funny, because these latest “Noah” posts sound way more like Joyce than our beloved Mr Sinclair.

@joycecarlberg… Are you catfishing us?

Roppi 
    Participant

I agree with Buz on Noah sounding a little off. He sounds a little more (determined? desperate?) to get people to join.

Kevin 
    Participant

I’m not as convinced as @thebuz, but this line stands out:

The System works, work The System. It’s your only chance.

Initial meaning is fairly obvious, but it could be taken as a different type of directive. Work The System and maybe you’ll be able to creep around the side of the facade.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

I agree with you @thebuz, he basically was mocking what he was told to relay to us, and knew we would get it and understand it

Buz Wallick 

@pineapple You didn’t read my whole post.

@kevin I think that is a very astute line to pull out of his post.

If we join and work the system, Noah has an army. An army he can utalize to help bring this shit down.

You want to talk about common goals between BOS and Noah… it’s there.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg… Are you catfishing us?

@kasch Nothing would make me happier, but I’ll admit I don’t sense the usual JC eyeroll in that Noah post. It seems to be much more like the man himself… albeit, slightly off.

The truth is @joycecarlberg hasn’t logged on in over two weeks. I will love her until my dying day, but I fear she may no longer be serving the same community outreach role at HCDI. If that’s actually true, and what the implications might be… all tbd.

Buz Wallick 

@shankfx22

…and knew we would get it and understand it

Well some of us anyway.

Lukas L 
    Participant

Well if this is @joycecarlberg catfishing us, why bring @bcbishop up in a negative light.

Roppi 
    Participant

@thebuz You misunderstood mine. The first part is agreeing with you on him sounding different. The rest is my thought.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@kevin To note, “work the system” is a direct quote from The System website, which was also what @thebuz and I titled our photo. I tind it very relevant that @maddyxxx chose to post that phrase at the end of his thoughts. He wants us to WORK The System… just like he is. He is manipulating and using tactics that he knows are OSDM’s and probably from his father as well. He is using it to his advantage in a way of exploiting those tactics and spinning them to play in his favor. He’s giving us a heads up as well as teaching us how to do the same. Very very clever and witty dude

Sean 

I’m beginning to think that I’m going to get my money’s worth just watching @bcbishop and @maddyxxx interact this weekend

Tim Redman 
    Participant

Hey @nothenrygale I did message “them” privately officially forfeiting my ticket to you or whoever they wished and received the usual lack of follow through/silent treatment. You have my blessing to take my place at the event even if Noah has not surprisingly left you unsure. There is no System here, boys and girls.

I hope @bcbishop is wrong about @joycecarlberg. Hopefully she’s just taking a long walk around this big pile of poo and cleansing herself as she circles back.

Cristen 
    Participant

@bcbishop the more she comes up, the more I miss Joyce, as you know. I hope she’s off enjoying a vodka cocktail and thinking about what a useless lot we are.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar