Following up

This topic contains 78 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole Mae 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Maddyxxx 
    Participant

Howdy Shit Snacks? Everybody have a nice break from their digital bonds yesterday? Everybody take a deep dive into their own lake of personal responsibility and strength? Everybody find that other people’s lies and gossip hold no use to those who wish to improve themselves?

Well, I hope some of you did, in fact I am keeping score and logging the ones who did. There are two types of people in the world, those who people talk about and those who talk about other people.

If you are confused about which side of the fence you are on then you are the latter. For those of you how about you go down the rabbit hole of, “Dewey wins”.

You see, fake news and conspiracies are as old jealousy itself.

Let’s all do a thought experiment as part of today’s lesson, when was the last time someone you knew get a nice promotion in your stupid little work place?

Think back.

Did the small people, the weak minded, the little people that never would have gotten that promotion in a million years talk a whooooole grip of shit against that employee? Did they maybe just maybe bring up a fuck ton of unfounded rumors, bias and lies? Some probably said they were a kiss ass, maybe they even claim the boss let the employee punch their time card… with his DICK or her VAGINA…., shit, tits, ass, balls, fuck me in the goat ass, whatever, it’s too early to keep track of these metaphors and I am barely paying attention, my point is maybe they said they fucked or worse, maybe they said they got there because of good old fashioned nepotism.

The point is you can see how conspiracies are made. They are made by the small minded of the world who want to see things where they are not. They want to believe that luck not their lack of hard work is why they are still on the bottom and someone else is on the top. I mean, it’s not like superior skills could actually be the reason people got to where they are right?

No, it’s actually all a secret cabal of like minded individuals quietly using rituals to both indoctrinate and keep submissive those who they wish to use and control at all times.

Sounds pretty ridiculous doesn’t it and you know me, I am many things but I am always serious.

So, don’t be a small minded, petty Bryan B, be a FUCKING ANDREW J!

Get your head on straight and focus on that which is real, your ability to affect change where you can.

The System works, work The System. It’s your only chance.

Jackie 
    Participant

They want to believe that luck not their lack of hard work is why they are still on the bottom and someone else is on the top.

See you Sunday @maddyxxx

Buz Wallick 

Who’s Andrew J?

EDIT: Andy Jenkins. Confused dude.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Buz Wallick.
     Crystal 
    Participant

Hey goofball. It’s “cabal.”

Kevin 
    Participant

To answer Buz’s question: @confuseddude (aka Andy Jenkins)

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Kevin. Reason: Clarity
     Winston Smith 
    Participant

@maddyxxx Maybe it’s your only chance. I can smell your desperation from all the way over here. You puff out your chest, and talk a good game, but behind it all, it’s painfully obvious how weak, and desperate you really are. You *NEED* these people to join The System. You need them *far* more than they need you, isn’t that right?

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I wonder how many retreats Levi needed to go through to get to this point. It’s sad really. I wonder if he’d hate what they’ve made him into.

Blondie 
    Participant

Funny… The last person who got promoted in my workplace was ME. I got it because I deserved it and everyone agreed (trust me, ALL gossip in that place gets back to me somehow and not a peep of dissention…). No crotch touching, no nepotism. Just a good attitude and work ethic. Just further proves The System is not for me.

Candace 
    Participant

maybe they said they got there because of good old fashioned nepotism.

I mean I’m sure it doesn’t hurt! Someone’s good at what they do and they’re family..

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Oh @maddyxxx… I thought we’d gotten to a good place.

See you Sunday, precious.

Cristen 
    Participant

I think he likes you, @bcbishop.

Buz Wallick 

This just doesn’t feel like Noah. Sounds like him but just lacks that libertarian self reliance agency schtick.

But maybe that’s the point? Noah obviously can’t go about coming out and saying “Listen to this psycho shit now you know what I’m dealing with.”

Maybe, just maybe, we’re seeing a bit of a reverse psychology here.

Perhaps the goal was to go so far left that it forced us to end up going right eventually.

Like this right here…

No, it’s actually all a secret cable of like minded individuals quietly using rituals to both indoctrinate and keep submissive those who they wish to use and control at all times. Sounds pretty ridiculous doesn’t it and you know me, I am many things but I am always serious.

That seems like an odd way of summarizing yesterday’s reveals. Almost like he’s hiding the truth in plain sight.

Whether you love him or hate him, there is more to Noah than meets the eye. Dude is clever.

Perhaps we should be looking to the side and not just what’s in front of us.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@bcbishop does remind me, I’m still not 100% sure my status of this weekend. @maddyxxx mentioned I’d be back in due to @timsmyname‘s actions, but I’ve had no official email / new ticket since then. Guess I’m still in a holding pattern.

Twan Intarathuch 
    Participant

@nothenrygale

If things don’t get cleared up, I will personally sacrifice my ticket to get you into the seminar. They aren’t the 100 dollar ticket but it’ll get you in. I just want to see the ongoing drama between the two of you further develop 😉

Crystal 
    Participant

@maddyxxx So, you’re making a list of all the nice and naughty children and checking it twice. Who are you, @joycecarlberg or something?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar