Flyer

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Bishop 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Melissa 
    Participant

Some people asked for the flyer link so here ya go do with then what you will.

@russell–good seeing you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Fuckface 5’10”-6’0″?!

Naaaaaahhhhh.

Russell 
    Participant

Good to see you, @mkarrett
    Glad I could help with that whole low battery situation, haha!

Cristen 
    Participant

Seconded with @meghanmayhem, I’m 5’11” and that dude comes up to maybe my shoulder. ๐Ÿ˜

Megan 
    Participant

Thoughts:

– My husband had a few words to say this morning about Mason being 5’10-5’11 that I will not repeat. But I will say I am 5’6 and you have a photo of him standing next to me.
    – His email address has “1972” in it which…doesn’t that usually signify something like a birthdate or graduation date? I would assume birthdate, which would put him at 4 years older than me – 44.
    – Make sure you hang these right next to the flyers of Bryan the Nice Guy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Melissa 
    Participant

@coryphella

I thought you were taller more importantly..

Good to see you here! ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Mason’s height–flyer edited but eh, I’ve never been a good guesser when people are sitting down. As for age if the dude is approximately 45 then baby face is throwing me off. ๐Ÿคท

Hopefully the underlining message of remaining United as The One/strength in numbers wasn’t completely lost. ๐Ÿ™‚ Many yesterday spoke out against Mason and while we can’t do much we can certainly grow our numbers and place Mason and Michelle in the public eye.

As a side note I totally forgotten about @bcbishop flyer but not a bad idea. Jk ๐Ÿ˜‰

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Melissa.
     Megan 
    Participant

Yeah I mean, he doesn’t look 44-45 to me either, but…I’ve never looked my age and never been a good judge of these things. The date in the email could mean nothing.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@mkarrett @coryphella I’ll grab the Noah Sinclair Truth flyer as well and we can put together a set of commemorative postcards.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ2017 The LUST Experienceย | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience | ย Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar