Fluffer Nutter 6/19

This topic has 40 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Hey everyone!

So here’s a funny thing that went 0 to a hundred real fucking quick.

At 2:49pm, both myself as well as @wanda102 received phone calls from a man sounding like he’s in his 20’s. The man asked us if we knew who he was (we didn’t) or if we knew who he represented (still didn’t). He asked if we would have a meeting at 8pm in studio city. We both agreed, and then found out that each of us had gotten this call. Neither of us had went to the forums due to thinking this wasn’t Lust. (We had actually thought this was another ARG, as we both signed up for one this morning and had given phone numbers)

Cut to 4:33 and we both get a follow up call saying things are running behind, meeting will be pushed to 10.

The two of us met up for a pre drink, and we then got a call at 9:58 telling us to show up at Black Market Liquor. We did. We walk in and there was a a man in the far booth waiting for us.

I shall leave the rest for @wanda102 to post… but I will say this, the Fluffer Nutter was so god damn dank.

Cristen
      Participant

Sorry for ge stream of conscious post I just screamed this into my phone dictation.

We met a blond man in a suit at Black Market Liquor Bar. He was eating Olive tapenade and a kale salad alone at a booth. He had ordered us a fried peanut butter filled with bananas and marsmellow fluff called a Fluffernutter. It was seriously good, and he waited until we both tried it before he spoke.

He talked about how people can trust him because of the friendly and fit way he looks but that he didn’t always used to look like this.
      He said he used to be morbidly obese when he was in high school and by the time he got to college he decided he was going to lose weight to reveal the person he had the potential to be.
      He started going to the gym seven days a week to work out for hours but he didn’t lose any weight.
      Because every night he would go home and he would poison himself with shit.
      He said don’t be fooled by how sweet something like this dessert is. He spoke about toxins and poisons and how while both dishes in front of us were “food,” some things will give you nutrients while some things that may appear to be better because they’re sweeter are actually killing you. He said not to be fooled by the bells and whistles of the sweet treat, it’s poison. Then he got up and said he had to leave and he started to walk away but then he turned back to the table and said “just so you both know this conversation wasn’t about food…’never silent’….but you both already knew that.” And he threw $40 on the table and left.

Kortney
      Participant

Fuckin. Fluffernutter.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Goddamn.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

This conversation goes pretty well with the lyrics of the song posted tonight. Love is toxic 😉

—-
      I like cake and no mistake
      But baby, if you insist
      I’ll cut out the cake, just for your sake
      Baby! C’mon, knock me a kiss

I like pie, I hope to die
      Just get a load of this
      When you get high, doggone the pie

When you pressed your sweet little lips to mine
      Then I understood
      They taste like candy, brandy and wine
      Peaches, bananas and everything fine

I love jam and no film flam
      Scratch that off my list
      This aint no jam, the jam can scram

Yeah baby, when you pressed your sweet little lips to mine
      Twas then I understood, oh babe
      They taste like candy, brandy and wine
      Peaches, bananas and everything fine

I love jam and no film flam
      Scratch that off my list
      This aint no jam, the jam can scram

Knock me a kiss

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

so maybe even the nicest, sweetest, most sincere people are the ones that are putting on a show… “always watching”… maybe this is in reference to Otis?

Also that Fluffernutter sounds like it’s worth putting on pants for… ???

Lia
      Participant

Sounds like a System success story to me. Business as usual?

Also I would house that desert.

Cristen
      Participant

Also the waiter came and told us there wasn’t a bill when we asked for it, so we gave him the $40 instead. He was pretty stoked.

Candace
      Participant

That is some insanely good advice..

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

UPDATE:
      The fluffer Nutter is now completely gone.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Holy Shit that’s crazy! So glad it was LUST that fucked with your heads tonight! ??

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Fluffer up Nutter:

View post on imgur.com

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I thought the same exact thing. Sounds like a System success story recruiting.

Briana
      Participant

Wow, sounds like something my personal trainer said to 20 year old me as I lay on the floor of his office after an hour session.

That’s AMAZING! …I am referring to the Fluffed Nutter (Just kidding, of course). Words of wisdom, I suppose. It’s never about food.

Briana
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo I just want to lick it.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

Does feel like The System, but I feel as though a student of The System would have left @rizzzoooooo and @wanda102 with the bill.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I’m thinking about the phone call that you two got, when the man gave you an initial time to meet and then called you back and said “my associate is running late”.
      That seems like the person who called you two was not the person you met. He’s working alongside someone else. Who.

@lazysmartperson
      a student of The System would have just convinced the waiter to not charge him for the meal at all.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       GoldTongue
      Participant

Uh oh, I’m in trouble. There’s little I lust for more than pizza and ice cream.

Maxwell R
      Participant

Such a random question but did he happen to have gold thin rimmed glasses?

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Oh man to System or not to System, on the one hand I want the power to get free fluffer nutters, on the other hand I also want to eat it!

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@moustachemax he did not
      I also couldn’t help associate Sabrina with the talk of Dessert. He made it a point that the thing that looks nicer and route more appealing is the one that kills you. However the boring bland choice is the one of nutrients. It was a bit vague so I’m not sure if that’s what he was getting at, but if so was he working with someone that was trying to get a point out?

Cristen
      Participant

@moustachemax no glasses at all.

Also in ref to that FB Post he said at one point “I’ve ordered you two something called a Fluffernutter, I’ve read in the Yelp reviews that it’s to DIE for.” And once we’d tried it he asked if we agreed it was “to die for.”

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@lazysmartperson after his talk, it just made me want to eat the Fluffer Nutter even more… and that is exactly what I did haha

Cristen
      Participant

Always remembering more ok he also said something to the tune of “people come to me for things because of my confidence and because I look like someone they can trust…but I didn’t always look like this” etc.

Jackie
      Participant

Let the madness reign! Now, will we see more ‘success’ stories? If so, what happened to the failures? Marvelous weirdness @wanda102 and @rizzzoooooo

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Fascinating. Fluffernutter sounds delicious. Though I’ve never been the biggest peanut butter fan.

@meghanmayhem
      I wonder if a true student of The System would call and pretend to be their own assistant to set up the time…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

God damn! That’s awesome!!!

Kevin
      Participant

So this doesn’t really feel like a student of The System to me, and actually kind of sounds like the complete opposite. The System always seemed geared to give in to your impulses and take what you want, but this guy was denying his impulses and opting for olive tapenade and a kale salad instead of the fluffer nutter. There is definitely an argument that this is The System at work and he’d rather look fit than anything else, but it doesn’t quite line up for me.

His overall message of the more enticing things killing you and opting for the “healthier” option also doesn’t really fit into The System. “When you trust and work The System you live fast, hard and without regard for tomorrow.” The System is explicitly unconcerned with how anything affects you the next day.

If both The System and iConfidant were concerned with the heart in their own ways, this one actually looks much more influenced by the head instead.

Shaun
      Participant

Influenced by the gut! I can’t wait for The Gluttony Experience.

Fluffernutter is awesome I’m so jealous.

Maranda
      Participant

The fluffernutter sounds sweet beyond belief.

The questions this brings up for me are:
      – How does the man’s point of “stay away from outwardly appealing but actually poisonous things” tie into the greater motivations of the Anoch cult and/or The System?
      – Is this man associated with either of those groups? I think he must be, because “never silent” is something we’ve heard from the investors before.
      – GLUTTONY, one of the seven deadly sins, is basically uncontrolled LUST for food. What are we eating up without a second thought?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I sincerely don’t think this is apart of THE SYSTEM.

I believe, this being Chapter 2 and all that we are being introduced to an entirely new organization and character.

I’ve often thought that one of the things that might be coming down the road would be a Paelo Diet obsessed CrossFitter or something to that effect.

This matches up with that thought if this is indeed introducing someone new to everything.

Lust for Power = System
      Lust for Companionship= iConfidant
      Lust for Swoll or a better body= Fluffer Nutter.

Megan
      Participant

Always remembering more ok he also said something to the tune of “people come to me for things because of my confidence and because I look like someone they can trust…but I didn’t always look like this” etc.

Yeah this line really interests me. It could be a reference to someone obvious, like Otis, but it could also be a setup for someone we haven’t met yet, or a situation that has yet to reveal itself…the kind of thing that a month from now we’ll be like “oh THAT’S what he was referring to” after we’ve been betrayed by our iConfidants.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

After @rizzzoooooo mentioned Taco Bell in another experience chat, I now can’t get the image of a Taco Bell Fluffer Nutter out of my head.

“INTRODUCING THE NEW FLUFFERDILLA SUPREME”

Something tells me this guy they met with would be SUPER against such a food item.

Adina Cohen
      Participant

I also don’t think this guy has anything to do with the system or anyone we’ve known in the past. I honestly think it’s a warning for future events.

I agree with Buz. This looks lie a sort of pattern of seven deadly sins.

….maybe it’s ends with the Lust for lust. Heh.

Anonymous
      Inactive

And we all know how this group responds to warnings…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kipsie Well not ALL of us…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nothenrygale Can’t hear you over the sound of me rushing into danger! Brb, warehouse.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Something that I just remembered! @wanda102 touched on it briefly, but it was just before he went into the story about being fat. He was really stressing a point that you can get a lot of what you want just by being attractive. People come to him just because of the way he looks. This might be nothing but figured it might just be something? Again, I keep thinking of Sabrina when going over last night… almost like a warning? IDK

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kipsie I think we need to make #BRBWarehouse a thing.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Let’s be honest here. Most of us respond…interestingly to warnings.

More on topic, I’m guessing the System is either no more or Noah isn’t working on it?

And about the Fluffer Nutter thing(besides how much I’d like to try one now), the idea that something sweet and kind on the onset can lead to danger once consumed….my interpretation of that was: Don’t 100% trust the obviously kind hearted offers or opportunities in life because you might not know where they lead or what danger you could get into?

If that interpretation is correct…well, to be personal about it I’ve got family members that I’d classify as ‘paranoid’ or ‘conspiracy theorists’. They grew up a certain way and only trust that upbringing and anything that defies it is something to be feared in every form. They for sure don’t trust Western values, ideals and social norms because they are the antithesis of all the values and beliefs they grew up holding onto.

One of my closest friends once said that it’s ok to be paranoid every once in a while because it can keep you alive. But too much of it can kill you because you’ll start seeing everything and everyone in a negative and insane light…having some sort of skepticism is ok but being straight-up untrustworthy of all things in this world will only make a person trust only themselves. And when you think you can take on the burdens of life on your own….you fail.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dang, I used to have fluffer nutters as a kid all the time! Fluff is big in RI.

Viewing 40 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar