"Find Your True Self" (Sorry, Mike but….)

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

(•_•)
      <) )╯ My theory was right.
      / \

\(•_•)
      ( (> Yours wasn’t.
      / \

(•_•)
      <) )> Bitchez.
      / \

What did I say? What Jung said. You must incorporate your Shadow in order to find full awareness, The Self, or “Your True Self”. This appears to now be LUST’s tag line.

BUT REMEMBER how we all thought Shadow Larry was mocking me? He wasn’t. He was telegraphing that I was right.

So who has two thumbs and really should be getting back to polishing their latest and greatest creative endeavor (but the synchronicity won’t let him go)? THIS GUY!
      I’m sitting here thinking about Lust, how I could use a sandwich and basically anything other than what I am supposed to be doing when… I go back to, “the hungry snake chose to eat itself”.
      Our old pal, OUROBOROS.
      Now anyone who knows me knows that everything and anything always goes back to, JUNG. What did our (2nd favorite) Swiss have to say about the snake who always had dinner with himself?
      “The Ouroboros is a dramatic symbol for the integration and assimilation of the opposite, i.e. of the shadow. This ‘feed-back’ process is at the same time a symbol of immortality, since it is said of the Ouroboros that he slays himself and brings himself to life, fertilizes himself and gives birth to himself. He symbolizes THE ONE, who proceeds from the clash of opposites, and he therefore constitutes the secret of the prima materia which unquestionably stems from man’s unconscious.”
      Now call me crazy and I’ll say:
      “Call your doctor – call your shrink
      Western science she strictly rinkydink“
      Das kommt mir seltsam vor.

@mike
      You’re right. I’ll never let you live it down. 🙂

Alas, this suggests that I may very well get what I deserve, and when that involves the Shadow…GOLLUM GOLLUM….

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar