FB Post – Registration Begins

This topic has 16 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Megan
      Participant

5 / 1
      Lust Registration Begins

(Why is the 17 on a separate line?)

Jackie
      Participant

We had the 17 appear before with @taysavestheday. …maybe they mean 17 this time. But at the OC they invited us all to attend the event for free on 5/1.

Melissa
      Participant

Seems to be their format for dates. Several FB posts have date structure just like this.

Megan
      Participant

Yeah I know I’m just wondering…why. Kind of like we did with “_path.” Maybe it’s nothing.

Candace
      Participant

@lenize:

Soon!!! Although, what will the difference between Registering and everything we are already doing be I wonder?

I’m wondering the same thing. It didn’t say Sinclair seminar, it doesn’t say beta test begins, it says “Lust registration”

Melissa
      Participant

Personally? I think we’re being primed with what’s Lust is all about. Like what The Controller said, we’re at the forward. Maybe 5/1 is when we go to Chapter 1: The Lustening.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Since day one, Noah’s website has always said “Live Training Resumes May 1st”

Anonymous
      Inactive

@mkarrett The Lustening. HAHA!

Lenize
      Participant

Perhaps we’ll get a Tensionish questionnaire to complete and they will officially get a hold of everyone’s cell numbers emails etc?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was having the same thoughts of “But I thought I already DID!” but I think you are right, maybe this new registration is the beginning of chapter one….SO EXCITED

Megan
      Participant

Chapter 1: The Lustening

Poster, please.

Candace
      Participant

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@pandace88 That’s…that’s literally what I JUST said.

Megan
      Participant

Perhaps we’ll get a Tensionish questionnaire to complete and they will officially get a hold of everyone’s cell numbers emails etc?

Maybe…but it’s also possible that they’ve already gotten the info they need. They have everyone’s emails and cells who signed up for iConfidant, and emails if you signed up for The System. The way things are going this year feels so much more organic, like the needed information will be asked for when it’s needed, in a way that it would be in real life, not in an ARG.

Candace
      Participant

@meghanmayhem lol yeah that’s why I posted the pictures

GoldTongue
      Participant

Just in time for the WGA strike. Couldn’t be more perfect.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@goldtongue Yeah, I’ll be out of a job then.

Viewing 16 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar