FB Post – 9/18

This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Robert Fuller.

• Author
       Kortney
      Participant

Quote –

“When each man sets his own house in order, the whole world will be in order.” – John Andreas Widtsoe

Original Painting –

Contradicting Images, 1971 by Jan Lebenstein

Lauren Bello

Current conversation in Slack:

Who posted this message, and who was it directed toward?

1) Mason, toward BOS
      2) OSDM, toward Briarberg
      3) TPTB, toward us participants
      4) OSDM, toward all factions (suggesting that they have someone keeping all houses in order)

Personally, I’m leaning toward (3) at the moment.

And I just typed out “toward” so many times that it looks weird to me now.

Megan
      Participant

All I know is that until *something* happens to give us some sense as to where this chapter is going & who the players in it are, my brain is fried. I am of no use. Fire bad, tree pretty.

Blondie
      Participant

Yup @daela – option 3 was definitely how I read it at first. As I said on slack, a call to sort our sh*t out… Also, TOWARD ?

@coryphella
      “Want beer. Like beer. Beer good.”

Jackie
      Participant

Like how the image is like, nearly 90% a near reflection if itself. On the brown side, is a woman, the golden side, a man. Hands nearly mimic their counterparts. Mildly different expressions, Ect…but the message seems to be IF you follow suit, it all follows suit.

It should be noted,(via the internet) Jan Lebenstein was an artist born out of war (WWII) and started with some ‘lack luster’ polish landscapes.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

I read it as 3, also, but it seems to me that the OSDM is the one that needs to get its house in order.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar