FB post – 8/9

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 21 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Ciara 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Kevin 
    Participant

Painting is Flight of the Swallows by Giacomo Balla.

fb post 8/9

Sage 
    Participant

Maybe be this has already been mentioned, but the blurring or bleed effect on the words is new this chapter right?

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

This sure sounds like it applies to people who are told to think a certain way and are so far under they don’t question it…

Do you feel like something is lacking in your life? I can fill that void for you and make sure you are always comfortable.

I know I keep bringing her up but this makes me think about Sarah Thompson and Tanya’s questions about what type of person attracts The System.

Every time I get a little bit of information I try to reach out to her, every time I go to these seminars Noah and his goons kick me out, she wont talk to me, I’m just trying to get ahold of her.

The System destroys families. Destroyed her family. She’s gone. I don’t know where she is, if she’s alive, or a willing participant in this. I don’t know anything.

Sounds like the cage that someone like Sarah is being held in is The System. I still feel like this is not Noah’s doing and it is Horace. Noah is playing along for the time being until he has enough power to do it his way. He has given us clues to point towards this mentality. Horace is the creator of the cage.

Kevin 
    Participant

The quote also plays into the idea that those trapped in cages may want to continue living lives of complacency. It’s easier for those inside the cage to stay there and not have to attempt anything, even though flying is completely natural for them and what they’re meant to do.

Some additional info on the painting:
    A flock of swallows swirl and dive outside the artist’s window. Balla has recreated their speed and movement by placing them in precise sequence, one after another. He appears to have included the rigidity of the shutters to contrast their motionlessness with the birds’ continuous movement.

Balla painted a series of swallow paintings during his visit to Dusseldorf from 1912 to 1913. The picture is a good example of the work of the Italian Futurists, who were primarily concerned with depicting motion as a symbol for the dynamism of the modern world. Balla publicly declared his affiliation to the Futurist movement in March 1910.

Cristen 
    Participant

@shankfx22 definitely fits with a, for lack of a better word, “cult” vibe. System/OSDM or what have you. Whether it’s Horace or Noah I guess just depends on who wrote the rhetoric. I can definitely see Horace pulling strings and Noah just using his charm to deliver the message, willingly or no.

Maybe @winstonsmith, @kipsie or @meghanmayhem could elaborate here on how this might be a reference to people unknowingly trapped in a cult? And maybe we will know what to look out for on Sunday.

And oh shit @kevin, that sounds like a page out of the HCDI/Joyce handbook of “just let us give you this experience and accept it” type talk. 😩

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@kevin

The quote also plays into the idea that those trapped in cages may want to continue living lives of complacency. It’s easier for those inside the cage to stay there and not have to attempt anything, even though flying is completely natural for them and what they’re meant to do.

I agree entirely. I could also argue the other side of it, that if the cage is all they know (given the fact they are brainwashed and/or made to forget what life was like beforehand) that there is no urge or curiosity to break free and explore what is on the other side of the metal bars.

@wanda102

And oh shit @kevin, that sounds like a page out of the HCDI/Joyce handbook of “just let us give you this experience and accept it” type talk. 😩

This would make sense, especially since she is tied to the OSDM and most likely working with Horace

Buz Wallick 

@shankfx22 you still haven’t gotten confirmation that Sarah Thompson is NOT Sarah Sinclair right?

I find it…. suspect there are multiple Sarah’s. Maybe I’m missing something.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@thebuz I have NOT gotten that confirmation yet. I sent her a screen shot of the Sinclair family from their last video to see if Sarah Sinclair is Sarah Thompson. Initially I thought it was Sabrina or Macy due to the description @tanyathompson gave me of her sister, and the fact that Sarah and Sarah seemed like too easy of a connection, but after hearing all of this about these people being changed by name and looks, Sarah Sinclair could very well be Sarah Thompson. I’m waiting for Tanya to respond to me, she has not been active since we last spoke.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Yep, when one is raised in a certain environment, it’s easy for them to come to accept that environment as “normal”. It may take being exposed and immersed in other cultures, other ways of thinking to bring them to accept there are other ways of living. It’s that idea of culture shock.

In regards to this, you have already pointed out the possible connections to the actors / brainwashed people. But what if this also relates to us? We’ve always seen this as just a theater thing. To consider this may actually be happening this time around can seem “wrong” to people because we’ve been sitting in the damn cage this whole time.

Twan Intarathuch 
    Participant

I’m admittedly in a dark place in my life but here it goes…

Cages take away freedom, they make us all prisoners, but cages also keep the inside monsters locked in and the outside monsters locked out.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@genghistwan That is a really solid and gut wrenching truth. I like that this opens another door to the theory of who would be willing to stay in the cage

Also, I wonder at what stage in The System do the alters come into play? I would imagine it is strategic to introduce them once the “followers” are already somewhat brainwashed/submerged into the mentality desired. Would the event this weekend be too soon to show us what is really going on?

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

God, I love Jodorowsky.

“You are engaging in madness. I feel obliged to accompany you.”

Lauren Bello 
    Participant

In regards to this, you have already pointed out the possible connections to the actors / brainwashed people. But what if this also relates to us? We’ve always seen this as just a theater thing. To consider this may actually be happening this time around can seem “wrong” to people because we’ve been sitting in the damn cage this whole time.

That’s such a good point. Sarah was basically urged to “fly” this week, and she refused. To Elizabeth/Cynthia, perhaps that looks like Sarah choosing to stay caged.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

It’s very possible. I know we were both very surprised when she called back in shock that she was still at the apartment. Though Sarah not leaving may have been less “this is just theater” and more “I’m utterly exhausted”. It had been a long few days for us and we were both exhausted. Though I know we were too wired to sleep for another hour or so after our visitor.

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

I am not going to flee my apartment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar