FB Post 8/2 – Song Twisted Little Man

This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Maranda
      Participant

New song on the LUST fb, accompanied by a quote from Noah himself: “Weakness can look like a strength in front of weak people.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Lyrics in question:

Kick off your high heels
      Careful where you stand
      Kick off your high heels
      Careful where you stand

Dont you move too close
      I’m a twisted little man

Heaven Help me
      I know what I am
      Heaven Help me
      I know what I am

Wont you lend a hand
      to this twisted little man

The sweetest song
      Simple and plain
      The sweetest song
      Simple and plain

Brought me to my knees
      in fear and shame

a song of forgiveness
      for those who believe
      a song of forgiveness
      for those who believe

Sweet salvation
      I have been decieved

I know that this feeling
      is too good to last
      I know that this feeling
      is too good to last

the music fades
      and the moments pa*sed

So kick off your high heels
      Careful where you stand
      Kick off your high heels
      And careful where you stand

Dont you move too close
      I’m a twisted little man
      Dont you move too close
      I’m a twisted little man

Anonymous
      Inactive

My interpretation is essentially that we are fine to kick off our high heels (get comfortable) but watch where you stand (don’t let your guard down).

So is this their way of telling us that yeah, we can and should get behind Noah… but don’t forget what he is. A lovable maniac.

A Twisted Little Man.

Cassandra
      Participant

Uh oh. If we take this literally it means Noah is asking us to forgive him for being an asshole and help him. Does he need help? Is he hinting to us that he needs us? Confirms what a few of you were saying about him being out of control of his situation or worse case scenario, being set up for sacrafice.

Cassandra
      Participant

Also, is he saying he has been deceived, as the lyrics suggest? This furthers the theory that he’s about to rebel and go rogue, possibly joining up with BOS. Seems clear he’s feeling unhappy with his situation and where he stands in it. Also seems clear he doesn’t feel comfortable being direct so he must feel like he’s in enemy territory. I definitely think Noah is somehow at the mercy/being controlled by his father and the rest of the OSDM. Maybe he thought there was something better in it for him and now he’s realizing there’s not and that he’s been basically tricked.

Cassandra
      Participant

I think this is a hint to the future. I think Noah is telling us he wants to be ballsy and active and not passive because something “tragic” is about to happen and we had better be ready to fight against it.

Megan
      Participant

Confirms what a few of you were saying about him being out of control of his situation

I definitely think Noah is somehow at the mercy/being controlled by his father

I think Noah is telling us he wants to be ballsy and active and not passive

All interesting thoughts considering what he said to me – choose to be in control or not in control.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar