FB Post 7/24

This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Sean.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

Early risers!

So… Lots of talks about Noah pretending to be something in the last days… Maybe is a way of saying its not any kind of act?

Chris
      Participant

Trying to upload the picture from the facebook, but Im on my phone (and still learning how to work the forum, so something went wrong. Cand someone do it, please?)

Megan
      Participant

I don’t think there’s really a need to upload the picture? We have it on FB. The forums aren’t super friendly for image sharing and it tends to clog the feed if done too much.

I honestly don’t know what to make of this quote, in the context of Lust, at all. Unless it’s referring specifically to members of the Resistance. They’re the ones who have spoken of living according to ideals – not Noah. It might be that those ideals are about to be tested and Resistance members might find themselves having to make difficult decisions.

Kortney
      Participant

Quote –

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be. – Socrates

Original Painting –

David Burliuk, The Death Rider (The Night Rider)

Violet
      Participant

I’m wondering if this is some sort of “fake it till you make it” reference. or, like how people pretend to be these grand, great people in public…well maybe the world would be a better place if those people practiced that when nobody is watching too?

Kortney
      Participant

(While trying to find more about this painting) Apparently in 1910 Burliuk was a member of the group Jack of Diamonds.
      Tee-Hee. I find this interesting, but am certain it’s just a fun little fact and nothing significant.

Walter Teigan
      Participant

Out of curiosity, what is “the system’?

Maranda
      Participant

@phydestrius From what we know so far, The System is a business run by the Sinclair family that purports to help people better their lives, self-help style. The front man and face of The System is Noah Sinclair, supported by his wife Sarah. Check out noahsinclair.com if you haven’t already.

Sean

@phydestrius – On the surface, it’s an abrasive self help guru’s seminar series. However, there’s absolutely something more nefarious going on under the surface. For more information, check out the topic below. The System is specifically explained partway in:

New Members Start Here!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar