FB 4/18/17 post — Nietzsche

This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jackie.

• Author
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

“I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you” – Commonly attributed to Friedrich Nietzsche

Trust is such a valuable and sometimes rare gift, and a topic that I predict will come up over and over again during Lust.

Melissa
      Participant

Statue: The Dying Gaul or The Dying Galatian (Gladiator). According to a bit of research this particular piece is copied by many artists as the subject has a lot of emotion on it’s face.

Candace
      Participant

This quote breaks my heart 🙁 ?

scot
      Participant

Personally I find this to be the most profound and true of any of these posts yet.

Daniel
      Participant

This quote is too real ?

Mike
      Participant

“When they stop believing you, that’s when you’ll know it’s really begun.”

So it sounds like….it’s really begun. All these quotes, songs (which btw, how has there been no Bizarre Love Triangle yet? That seems perfect after the leaked email), seem to be telling a story and now today’s quote?

Who is posting? Sarah? Noah? Macy? Is the message to us? To them? Etc?

Cristen
      Participant

I want to say the original quote reads:

“Not that you lied to me but that I no longer believe you has shaken me.”

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

You just raised a really important question that I’ve been wondering about, @mike: where are the Facebook posts coming from?

Is it from a character, meaning that Sarah / Macy / Noah / Otis are actually the larger architects of this thing we’re taking part in? Is it “The Investors”, whomever they may be, that fired Darren and Clint?

Or is it somebody else, as of yet unseen, that’s watching us and tracking our every move? Dropping these images, songs, and quotes to emotionally cue us: prepping us like lab rats to respond to each and every turn of the story with a maximized emotional response, to make their data collection efforts ever more efficient?

Mike
      Participant

Exactly @bcbishop

Are these just clever points to try and pull at our heart strings? Or is it misdirection by any of the named above? It could even be manipulation by the Investors or OSDM to try and solidify the story we’re being told about Sarah/Noah and to try and get an emotional response and choose sides without actual facts presenting themselves.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I also find it incredibly interesting that this quote is the only one of the several they’ve posted on Facebook, that they’ve also posted on Instagram.

Jackie
      Participant

It’s getting later in the day with no idea about their event, and now they talk about lying? My apprehension grows!

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar