Email from the Sinclairs 4/20

This topic has 96 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Chloe.

• Author
       Candace
      Participant

Please see: http://www.noahsinclair.com/truth.html.

And follow https://twitter.com/SincIairInc, where The Sinclairs will address the public at large, tonight at 8:30 p.m. (PDT)

Thank you.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Looking forward to an announcement from their happy home!

Thanks for posting the link, @pandace88!

It was a pleasure working with you, @maenicole! Thanks for your hard work.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hmmm… where have I seen staged spin videos like this before?

http://www.freedommag.org/going-clear/

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

How do you feel about this @prufrock5150 ?

Lia
      Participant

What. Is. Even. Happening.

Kevin
      Participant

@taysavestheday Who said anything about the announcement being from their home? Got some Insider info there, eh?

Russell
      Participant

My, oh, my, there is much riding on this statement.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good stuff @taysavestheday and @maenicole!

Curious to see other peoples submissions. I think they should post em here!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Don't believe the distractions. #SinclairInc is lying to you. #TheLustExperience

A post shared by Brad Ruwe (@nothenrygale) on

Blondie
      Participant

Rolling my eyes so hard, I’m worried they might fall back inside my skull… Although I applaud the effort put into the reports, it’s sad to see such talent wasted on fake news…

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I made a video, but it was rejected by Sarah for not fitting their brand.

Oh well.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Great work on those videos. I’m already making popcorn for tonight.

Blondie
      Participant

Woooooo @nothenrygale! Now that I can get on board with!

Anonymous
      Inactive

BULLSHIT.

Also Julie Rei, you have lost your mind.

@nothenrygale
      PERFECT.

I think it’s time to form the resistance.

Russell
      Participant

@kevin The reference to the statement coming from “their happy home” is at the end of the INN news report. It’s almost part of the sign off.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Russell.
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

@kevin, I believe an international news broadcast said they the announcement would come from their happy home on Thursday, April 20th.

I’m just sitting back and watching the news!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kevin Yes. It was in the initial email they sent us.

Anonymous
      Inactive

There’s probably already a thread for this, but I’m busting this thing open.

Sarah reached out to me in what seemed like a copy and paste mass email. She was asking us to create propaganda for The System to cover up that Noah actually offered @prufrock5150 the booze. I believe they are trying to make Tom out to be a liar. The guilty party often goes the furthest to explain away or cover up details.
      The following is the text of the email:
      ———————————————————————————————
      Congratulations,

You have been selected to move on to the next step in our candidate process.

Your next task is to create a statement of your own creative choosing (video, text, etc) that clarifies the events of last night for the public at large and displays Sinclair Industries in our most truthful and positive light. (See the attached example.)

DO NOT SHARE YOUR SUBMISSION WITH THE PUBLIC NOR THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED.

Please use any and all elements from the following statement for this task as well as your own assertive voice.

“Last night, Mr Sinclair and I reached out to some of our most vocal critics to offer an open, transparent view of who and what we are, both as a successful team and a loving couple.

I am deeply saddened by the fact that this rousing success for Sinclair Industries was once again tainted by jealous, petty critics who have stooped as low as to try and sabotage both my husband’s sobriety and his recent journey on towards complete medical recovery.

I have received several reports that a member of this community forced Mr. Sinclair into a dirty bathroom stall and offered him hard liquor while stating that he was a, “very, very big fan”. This crazed fanatic went on to spout dangerous and wild accusations about my company.

All communications from this individual and his kind that put my company in libel will be met with the strictest consequences afforded to me by the law.”

For legal purposes you will NOT name any of the critics or individuals involved in last night’s events.

We will address the public at large tomorrow from our happy home. Please include this in the release as well.

Please complete this task by 10 p.m. this evening.

You are not to talk about this task or any elements of this email until tomorrow at 12 pm (West Coast).

We reserve the right to use any and all elements of your submitted material. Good luck.

Sincerely,

Sarah Sinclair
      Chief Operating Officer
      Noah Sinclair, Inc.
      323-336-4552

————————————————————————————————–

Attached to the email was a copy of the PR @larry created. It said to use it as an example, which I’m sure you read above.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@kasch

Kasch is King…. that is all.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@tyson

Wow…

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

This was some masterly produced spin. Congratulations to the spin-masters. Your skills are impressive, yet misguided. @taysavestheday @julierei @maenicole @thebuz

I was there on the evening in question. I walked in with an open mind. It was the presence of The Sinclairs that ultimately put me off. Not even the words being said, although glaringly insincere, but the change in the temperature of the space when they entered. Things got really cold as if humanity had fled. I’m not saying the Sinclairs are “110%” bad… Everyone has the potential for good and I do hope they can choose a path that does least harm.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@genghistwan Welp! I’ll kiss goodbye my hope of being a trojan horse for us to hide in until we can #burnthismotherfuckerdown from the inside out.

Kevin
      Participant

@russell @taysavestheday Guess I should have listened more closely there at the end!

@thebuz I actually never got that email! (Assuming it’s the one Tyson posted.)

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kasch Bravo. Can’t imagine why they didn’t go with this video. It’s perfection.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Failing fake news @INN is at it again. Wrong. Sad!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kevin

I believe it was just those of us who applied for the candidate position at The System who got that email. This was the second step.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Sarah might as well have just hired Sean Spicer to read that laughable crap.

The only thing that makes it worse is her disregarding the excellence of @kasch’s video, and not choosing @thebuz as the rightful heir winner

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

A friendly reminder that if you are in possession of stolen property belonging to Sinclair Industries, you are urged to relinquish it to an employee of Sinclair Industries. This is your only warning.

Russell
      Participant

@kevin No worries. Lots of confusion with all of this… crap… flying around.
      Haha!

Mike
      Participant

In @julierei’s video, she says they take “theft of personal property” very seriously….yet share a link to @taysavestheday’s website….even though he was talking, smiling, and laughing about stealing Sarah’s joke cards on Periscope? Makes sense.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My piece on this whole thing: http://thathashtagshow.com/2017/04/truth-recent-sinclair-industry-events/

Also, yes, I’m working on getting that damn plugin fixed…

Also @taysavestheday, you are no longer bae.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Careful to anyone having stolen property of Sinclair Industries, @julierei might make a stern periscope video for you.

Blondie
      Participant

@julierei is a lost cause, @thebuz is doing what Buz does, but I think we can still save @taysavestheday – anyone up for an intervention???

Sean

Certainly is a whole lot of “We” talk in these videos. “We condemn” “We demand” “We are sure”.

Odd how integrated into this company people think they are…

Kevin Flint
      Participant

Dear Noah and Sarah: Stop playing defense. Stop reacting. Stop begging for attention. Stop Being Ugly.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@mike, while I admit, on periscope I did joke to stealing the joke–Sarah did leave it behind as she got up to leave the table. Further, as I followed her out, it was obvious that I was holding it in my hands. She had me turn a full 180 degrees and the note cards were clearly visible. I made no effort to hide or conceal them. She could have asked for them back at any point. And if she wishes to tell that same joke in the future, I’ll happily bring to their next seminar.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

So @julierei, Ms All-Bark-No-Bite Doggy, how does it feel knowing that your threats and intimidations still weren’t enough for Sarah to choose you?

Stolen property? How about stolen free will?

Russell
      Participant

@thegilded, you may recall that in one email exchange Noah actually stated a tactic he used was to make people feel special. That seems to be what is going on here.
      It seems to me that integrity and credibility on multiple fronts are being flushed down the pipes today.

Sean

Ah, but @russell, you cannot flush what you did not have in the first place

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thegilded In my defense I was referring to ALL OF HUMANITY. The super royal we, man.

@blondie
      You make me sound like a robot!

Russell
      Participant

@thebuz, if the motherboard fits…….

Blondie
      Participant

@thebuz maybe, but a very charming robot who knows how to play the game… ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@russell The motherboard is Cyan, and don’t you forget it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Aw man, I would have loved to submit a video…

Kevin
      Participant

It looks like a Sinclair Industries Periscope account has been set up under @SinclairInc.

Russell
      Participant

@thebuz Well played. But, only if you redefine terms and ignore the reality it was created in.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

That was amazing @kasch! I do see why Sarah might not have chosen it. At least to me, your video comes across as a spoof, making fun of The Sinclairs. Was this intentional? Regardless if it was or was not, I adored it and laughed like a maniac. You are one talented guy! (Furthermore, those fucks betters stay away from my pets unless they want me to set them on fire.)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I wonder what @julierei thinks of herself knowing that most people here thinks she’s insane? I like you Julie, but you’ve gone too far with this.

superstar
      Participant

Oh, dang! 🙂 @sbkevin

Cristen
      Participant

I don’t know about y’all but the news is boring and I vote for the colorblind dude who put a goddamned kitten rescue in his video.

Faith in humanity is on brand.
      #TeamNoah

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

So now we have yet another iteration of the sad little Noah being the victim of some nefarious external development. And a shitty maneuver to point the finger elsewhere. Something real successful people learn works is responsibility and ownership of their actions. Poor guy, such a streak of bad luck dogging you lately… and because of your weak propensity to throw well meaning people under the bus it will only get worse from here.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Interesting that you say that, @electrichippo. I’m not a natural propagandist. I have a hard time doing that stuff with a straight face.

To Sarah’s credit, she was complimentary of the video in an e-mail:

While you have a clear skill and wit, I am not yet entirely sure if this is the exact tone that I would put forward for our brand. I appreciate all the time, talent and effort that you have shown here and certainly would not be upset if you were to share on your own if it is not chosen as our final project.

In gratitude,

Sarah

I wasn’t at the focus group and I’ve only spoken with Sarah once, so I may be totally off base here. But she strikes me as completely and totally humorless. I mean, she had to read a joke off of index cards…

That feels a incredibly odd…Incredibly… robotic…

Noah, on the other hand, is the polar opposite – passionate, funny and seems like he just wants to break loose. A stark contrast from Sarah, who is the most corporate suit to ever suit. I’ll continue to try and help the Sinclairs with whatever they ask, but I know the score and where my allegiance is…

#TeamNoah

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Chloe
      Participant

#fakenews

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kasch Agreed, zero sense of humor. I offered to help her with her comedy in a recent email, but like so many nowadays, no response. Pretty sure my logo animation burnt that bridge to a crisp. She does NOT like her brand being used as the butt of a dick joke.

Heh… butt… dick… new mascot for The System?

dickbutt

Max Z
      Participant

In terms of allegiances I’m still pretty agnostic, but I have to admit that Sarah is getting progressively more enchanting to me. And the more it seems like SI is going into a tailspin, the more transparent attempts to save face that come out, the more I’m actually charmed by the Sinclairs in a weird way.

Oh my god, is this how Trump got elected?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was thinking that exact thing @kasch! I offered to help teach her about how comedy works in a formulaic sense. I would gladly help her write in humor when she addresses the public. I believe a sense of humor is relatable. It humanizes, builds rapport, and often can turn ones weakness into a strength.

She has not responded (yet). Go figure.

Candace
      Participant

((Well I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there are so many talented creative people in this community.))

Now, with that out of the way, how fucking dare they try to put all their shit on @prufrock5150!! Clear indication of the kind of “friends” you’re making (or maybe even becoming) @julierei @taysavestheday @thebuz @maenicole… watch your backs. They (the Sinclairs) will turn on you in a second just as soon as you don’t fit their agenda any longer. Use you up and spit you out again. I’m willing to exchange fake smiles, listen to their fake news, and sit through their bullshit seminar because I want their information. I want evidence of their lies and I want to find the cracks in their “perfect” exterior. I don’t wish for them to fail. I don’t hate them. I don’t even 100% disagree with their methods. What I do know is that I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them! I’m looking out for me at the end of the day. I’m not mad at Tom for trying to help that sorry SOB. He is a good person with a good heart. Noah refused his help, insulted him, and is now letting his company run their mouths full of lies against him! Think about that people!! Choose your friends wisely because the company you keep says A LOT about you at the end of the day!

Ps. Thanks so much for sharing that info @tyson! Wow.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Candace.
       Melissa
      Participant

Hm.

While I wasn’t at the meet-up when all this stuff allegedly went down, I know @prufrock5150. He’s one of the nicest guys out there. He has lend me support when I’ve been down and is hella smart, even when he’s on, well, the other trivia team. From where I stand it’s a matter of believing one party over the other.

Cute graphics, nicely edited videos, and well-spoken Sinclair Insiders is just a distraction from what I believe in.

I believe in @prufrock5150 and Sinclairs are just bullies who are in a panic. They have set themselves on fire by showing their true colors day by day and this just a rushed means to put the fire out. This really just adds gasoline to the mix, really.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Looking forward to The Sinclairs address later this evening. I, for one, have a feeling they will have impeccable taste in decor and hope they show us all a great deal of their happy home.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Think we’ll see their kid?

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@nothenrygale I certainly hope so.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just realized that I’ll be missing their lovely announcement because Dapper Day construction is more important to me. :p

Chris
      Participant

From the beginning, the Sinclairs made it clear they weren’t interested in all of us. People like Sarah don’t need everyone. Many of us roll our eyes and mock the transparent, barely sincere lies that pass for spin that come out of Sinclair Industries, but here’s the truth: these messages aren’t meant for us. They aren’t interested in changing minds. They’re interested in further reinforcing the nefarious hold they have on the minds of those already loyal. They don’t try harder because with many of you they don’t need to, and therein lies the cynicism that you should be outraged by. There are many motivations for following someone like this. Some people follow for greed, allowing Sarah to use them thinking that they will someday get the chance to use her. Others follow out of fear, trying to avoid a fight by hiding behind the one with the loudest voice and the biggest fists. Still others are just desperate, so beaten down by their lot in life that anyone who looks them in the eye and pretends to see them becomes their savior. We can’t paint our friends who have been taken in with one brush. No one is beyond saving. I think Noah, the real Noah, would agree. But a word of warning to the True Believers like @julierei: not a warning of what we in opposition will do, but of what those who you shield will someday do while your back is turned. True Believers will always be expendable because they will willingly sacrifice themselves for their cause. And those in power will sell you out at the first sign of trouble. For a day Tom was special. Now he’s an underhanded saboteur. I hope you show him the same charity and understanding that you would hope to get, because the next memo for immediate release may very well be about you.

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

Excellently articulated, @macbethinabathtub. Thank you for your cool head and thoughtful statements.

Blondie
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub *standing ovation*

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub
      Ugh, this is the 2016 election and Trump Administration all over again…

Melissa
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub

melissa's gif

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Melissa.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Sean.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub so much this.

GoldTongue
      Participant

Great job, everyone!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by GoldTongue.
       Candace
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub you basically said what I was trying to say (that last part) except you are well versed and highly articulate! ? Thanks for your ever eloquent posts.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Candace.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub very well said. Some of us have just enough of a “wild card” about us to keep the Sinclair’s interested in guessing our next move. Maybe some are waiting till the right timing with the right inside information to expose them once and for all…

Yael
      Participant

Don’t fool yourselves!! Lies lies lies what are you to trying to convince?

Megan
      Participant

@prufrock5150 is one of the best people here. He doesn’t deserve to be labeled a saboteur or anything else. From the moment he first contacted me he has been one of the warmest, most welcoming people here, and when I went through hell last fall he was one of the few who was there to support me.

Ask yourselves whether the Sinclairs will say the same about you.

Jackie
      Participant

Wow! these videos are stellar! I can’t even be mad they didn’t go in my direction. By the time I had seen the email, I only had the time and talent to do a textual release with some following flair.

They didn’t reject my submission however, they just thanked me for going above and beyond. It may pop up somewhere else. They did include that they reserve the rights to any submitted creation.

#ThePlotThickens

Tom Hite
      Participant

Well, it’s been a busy day for everyone, it seems…

At the moment, I will just refer those wondering about Noah’s state of mind to the email “conversation” we recently had: https://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/419-gift-from-noah/page/4/#post-9846

View post on imgur.com

I have a lot of thoughts, but rather than strike out in a rash move, I prefer to collect the information and maintain a cool-handed approach as well as I can…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Perhaps, @prufrock5150 you would like to eat 48 hard boiled eggs in the meantime?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub YAAAAASSSSS Yes yes yes to everything you just said. Now then…is it 8:30 yet?!?!?!?! So excited to see what on EARTH they are going to come up with next!

M.
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub very well said. Thank you.

If anything’s happened, it’s made me realize that I am now definitely not Team Sinclair. Tom is a good person and I hate to see him hung out to dry, set up to fail, etc.

Maranda
      Participant

You know, since the beginning when The System’s website was first brought to our attention I’ve never been interested in the business and found it rather distasteful. It’s only ever been about the business; when Noah was supposedly missing I emailed in the spirit of being a decent person to offer my sympathies. But now company management has been exploiting potential hires for free labor without compensation, lying about people on here, and acting shady in general. Sinclair Inc. must be investigated and stopped before they do something even worse.

Daniel
      Participant

Can’t believe they decided to but the blame on @prufrock5150 when it was obviously not the case.

@julierei
      : I think you should watch out as the Sinclair’s seen to shift alligience on a whim. There’s that quote that was told to @bcbishop but I can’t remember the words.

Megan
      Participant

Megan
      Participant

(I followed the last email up with a picture of a cute kitten.)

Shaun
      Participant

I want to bang on the inside of the toilet stall door not the outside.

Megan
      Participant

I thought about instructing Sarah on what true power looks like but I’m drinking right now, @mike has instructed me to stay away from the internets, and I DELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEILOVECATS

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Megan.
       Megan
      Participant

Oh shit I should delete that, my students were on this site today.

Sage
      Participant

Okay, so I kinda have to disagree with @macbethinabathtub here. I sent a statement to Sarah last night, but not out of greed or fear or desperation…I’m just having fun and wanted to move to the next step in the application process (I should have taped it, holding my kid for full effect though!) And I really tried to come at it from an honest place. I didn’t go after Tom at all. I think what Noah did to him was very rude…then Sarah twisted it to protect herself, etc, etc… But watching the periscope last night was the first time I’d even seen Sarah and Noah and I was actually kind of impressed with her. To me, she didn’t seem evil and I haven’t seen her do anything weird yet either (Noah on the other hand…). She seemed poised and articulate and invested in making things ok with everyone, but maybe I’m naive. I’m trying to keep an open mind. I’m not trying to take sides or offend, I’m just playing and trusting and following their lead.

———————————————
      Here’s my statement called “Sinclair Truth and Positivity”:

Concerned Community,
      I am reaching out to you as a fair and impartial friend. I come to this with no preconceived notions, and as a schoolteacher and mother of two, also as someone with compassion and a willingness to help. After witnessing the events of last night, I am concerned that the Sinclair’s are being portrayed in a negative and unfair light. I’m not sure if it’s because of paranoia or hanging on to the past, but they deserve to be listened to and given a fair chance.

Last night, Sarah seemed delightful, poised, and was polite and responsive to all. Noah is a charismatic and colorful personality and we all know that the most groundbreaking work often comes from people who think and act “outside the box”. I believe Sarah and Noah love each other very much and are trying to better themselves, both individually, and as a team. They may be having personal issues, but they seem to be working on it and honestly, don’t we all? Who are we to judge their marriage, their parenting, their commitment to each other, or their motivations for improvement?

The following is an honest and emotional statement from Sarah Sinclair:

“Last night, Mr. Sinclair and I reached out to some of our most vocal critics to offer an open, transparent view of who and what we are, both as a successful team and a loving couple.

I am deeply saddened by the fact that this rousing success for Sinclair Industries was once again tainted by jealous, petty critics who have stooped as low as to try and sabotage both my husband’s sobriety and his recent journey on towards complete medical recovery.

I have received several reports that a member of this community forced Mr. Sinclair into a dirty bathroom stall and offered him hard liquor while stating that he was a, “very, very big fan”. This crazed fanatic went on to spout dangerous and wild accusations about my company. All communications from this individual and his kind that put my company in libel will be met with the strictest consequences afforded to me by the law.”

Tomorrow, the Sinclair’s will address the public at large from their happy home and I sincerely hope we can give them the benefit of doubt moving forward. I am coming forward to say this with no ulterior motives, just a willingness to help. Please keep an open mind and thank you for listening.

Sage Wells
      Fellow Concerned Community Member
      ————————————————

And here’s Sarah’s response:

A most EXCELLENT and truthful account Sage.

We can use more like you. We are still finalizing the process but I hope that you will share this no matter what project we ultimately select to put forward officially.

Well done!!! You have a bright future with us.

Thank you,
      Sarah
      ——————————————

Never Silent.
      Sage

Chris
      Participant

Sure @sfire8, that’s totally valid. Like I said, I don’t want to paint anyone with one brush, and even though I only listed three motivations, I don’t want to paint anyone with one of only three brushes either. There are a lot of other reasons and possibilities. And, correct me if I’m wrong, the way you’re putting it sounds a little out of game, having fun and wanting to move to the next step, while I was speaking 100% in game. Also, I like your press release a lot, I appreciate you wording it as yourself and coming to us as a friend rather than a cold faceless representative. If Sarah had any sense, she would have used it.

Sage
        Participant

@macbethinabathtub, thank you. Yes, this is my first time doing this, so I’m not sure how to “act” IG or OOG. But I really wanted to be myself in that statement and not be all weird follower/robot. I totally should have shot it in my laundry room, holding my kid, and folding clothes…for (real/fake) effect. This is all so bizarre!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub
      I think you hit it on the nose…if Sarah had a better sense of leadership, she would have used a better approach.

She could have easily persuaded/bribed @prufrock5150 to change his story since he wasn’t on the Noah train anyways. Instead they just made another enemy. I would love to support the Sarah, but her weaknesses are glaring, her loyalties questionable and her might is unproven.

She just reminds me of the villain from Michael Clayton… and with that I leave you with this glorius quote from the movie:

” I’m not the guy you kill. I’m the guy you buy! Are you so fucking blind that you don’t even see what I am?”

Michelle
      Participant

Their periscope was uh interesting…

Shaun
      Participant

I loved the raw energy and passion at the end. Team Noah!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well funny how the title was “Back on Track” when it seems they are on two completely different paths. Did love Noah at the end, and his BLATANT texting while Sarah was talking about how united they are…priceless!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Noah made her say underwear 😉

Sly little fucker.

Yael
      Participant

He has something up in his sleeve!! And I don’t feel bad for Sarah!!!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

So “united” that Noah was basically making a grocery shopping list in his head during that broadcast.

He made sure I was watching and snuck in a joke. Underwear. Teehee.

I love this sneaky little scamp.

His aggressively enthusiastic ending reminds us to think for ourselves. In the end it’s not what the people around you think, you’re in this alone. Your thoughts and feelings are yours alone.

Chloe
      Participant

She or someone else is definitely scripting everything. I also just love how Noah doesn’t give a crap and tries to get away with as much as he can.

Also, she said their son’s name was Timothy. Wasn’t the guy who was going to get the “red pair” Tim? Makes me wonder if Tim might actually be the father and maybe Sarah named their kid Timothy as an inside joke?

Chloe
      Participant

Or was his name Tom? Ugh, I’m never good and keeping names straight. Axe the whole Tim/Tom might be the father idea.

Viewing 95 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar