Email from the new Administrators

This topic has 26 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Sean Decker.

• Author
       Sean

Throughout all of Tension and the portion of Lust that has already occurred, I’ve been in intermittent contact with The Powers That Be through non-forum channels. I primarily used these during my days in Tension as Sentry to bring up administrative issues requiring admin levels that I didn’t have, technical issues like users being unable to log in, or other issues along those lines.

One thing remained constant with this: whoever I was speaking to, they remained more or less constant. After Aleister’s fall, after the OOA’s demise, during Noah’s rise to fame, it was always implied to be the same person or people. I assumed I was speaking with The Creators. OSDM, DLB/CS, someone. I never asked, I never cared. But they remained constant.

I received an email yesterday that stood out in one important way: It was the first time that the people who pulled the strings admitted that there was a changing of the guard, and they did so to stress the Never Silent idea that I had briefly brought up yesterday here

See below for the body of the email sent to me. Note three things: That this entity now admits to taking over, that they are referring to “The Creators” in the third person, and that their primary concern is that we are Never Silent

Sean, you have proven yourself time and time again to be an ally, and someone the creators trusted.

We are now in control, and now the responsibility falls on us to trust you.

Lead them. And help those unaware — understand.

For this to run, those who experience must be NEVER SILENT.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Copy that @thegilded. Never Silent.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for sharing @thegilded.

So there really is a changing of the guard.

I’m curious with this new push of NEVER SILENT if someone received something that they haven’t told the community yet?

Sean

@thebuz – Now THAT’s an interesting idea. I had always assumed that Never Silent was a rule for going forward: Always share what you experience. But the recent increase in use may also be a directive for something already out there.

Unless privacy is specifically requested, I’d beg all of you to share anything that you may get that might help us piece together this puzzle

Mike
      Participant

Interesting @thegilded – your reputation has gotten around behind the scenes to the point where these new people call it their responsibility to trust you. Congrats on that! Nothing like being trusted by secret people that possibly no one trusts 😉

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Very interesting. This fits with a message I got from the Lust FB page last night when I thanked them for being included in the focus group.

“Your experience only exists when you tell others. #neversilent”

So if you ever get an interaction, a phone call, etc, SHARE IT.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Congratulations, @thegilded. I’m glad The Investors (or whomever they are) realized how important it was to reach out to you in this context.

In the spirit of #NeverSilent, I went ahead and uploaded my blackmail photo to the forums, which was the only thing I hadn’t shared directly with the entire community. It’s here.

Briana
      Participant

understood. As a newb, I wasn’t sure what that phrase I kept hearing meant, but I get it now, and I promise to be never silent.

Candace
      Participant

Thank you for sharing! That is awesome that you are trusted so much! @thegilded go you!! 🙂

Nicole Mae
      Participant

thanks for sharing @thegilded

Jackie
      Participant

@thegilded
      This like: “Lead them. And help those unaware — understand.” Was almost IDENTICAL, to the phrase told to me at Tension, in a room with a camera and covered in papers. The phrasing suggests a new presence, but maybe, a new person, reading/discovering the play book? Or it’s all off the rails.

#ChooChooFullSteamAheadToAnarchy

Sean

@theladyj The camera room? That’s a bit.. foreboding. @thebuz and I got to see someone speak to the camera in that room and got to give him directions. The caveat was that we knew something that he didn’t – That he was supposed to speak to the camera so that something was on record in the very likely event that the Ascension ceremony killed him.

I certainly hope that you and I aren’t both being told something that They tell people right before they are killed

Jackie
      Participant

@thegilded, I was treated all nice, got all spoiled, then sat down in the room while one of the other participants was all balled up in the corner, being ignored. The tall gentleman and the pretty Mardi Gras lady told me: “Lead them. And help those unaware — understand. What would you tell them to make them understand. Through you, the world will know.” (paraphrasing now, almost half a year later) But your phrasing very much jumped out at me.
      I laugh when I’m nervous so the Mardi Gras lady further prompted me: Who would miss you? Who would you make understand? And my answer wasn’t very remarkable: “My boyfriend said don’t get eaten by cultists. And here I am, probs getting eaten by cultists. Sorry baby.” They cut the camera and left us alone for a long, long time. Then with the inevitable outcome of death.

I’d like to survive this time, but so far, it’s not boding too well.

Briana
      Participant

@theladyj I had the same, but I was asked to say goodbye and to make them understand why I had sacrificed myself. They told me to give specific instances of times I needed forgiveness from them.

Jackie
        Participant

@brianamatopoeia
        Oh wow that’s a neat experience. My experience was very much less about forgiveness, more about helping. I had no idea it was going south until they were like, “you’re so critical to helping us” and everyone was so excited and I was like, ‘oh noes. ooh. noooes.’ Did you have one of your participants also in the room?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thegilded, I had just asked @nothenrygale about that phrase because he kept using it. Glad to see that mysteriously we are all on a wavelength of sorts.

Anonymous
      Inactive

As someone that was put in the position of interviewing potential oracles in that room, I hate to inform you that your loved ones likely wouldn’t have received your last words – the camera definitely wasn’t running during our particular interviews.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was interviewed and then was the interviewer. @bcbishop got me to beg forgiveness from my father that first time. When I was in his shoes, I don’t know who it was, but her answers really chilled me to the bone.

Jackie
      Participant

@kipsie, Ooh plot twist! That’s interesting (to me) that participants were interviewing. I did interviewing in the very beginning, in the white room. The rest of my experience was with members, even until the end.

#MakeMardiGrasLadyGreatAgain

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj It was our (@winstonsmith and myself) second time, so Overseer took us on the nickel tour of the compound. After visiting the control room, she reminded us that it was our second visit – so surely we understood the grave importance of choosing the right person for the ceremony.

The first person that we interviewed was the plant. We knew that she was the plant, but our mistake was that we decided to play along with her story rather than call her out. She told us tales with wide eyes of being coerced into signing life insurance forms (benefactor: Aliester Gordon) earlier in the evening, and she had a hard time wording her goodbyes to the camera. She eventually hinted at a tragic past, maybe she had lost a lover or a sibling, but didn’t offer many details.

The second potential oracle was a participant, and entered the room with the Masked Woman after his scene in the adjacent Apartment Room. In contrast to the plant, it seemed like he was in a daze (must have been one hell of a massage) and didn’t seem very concerned with his goodbyes. He smiled into the camera and nonchalantly said goodbye to a couple of people.

I have a few regrets in that room, but mostly that I held back from insisting on taking the plant’s place in the ceremony. I attended for a third time with that exact mission, but Samson had other plans for me.

Megan
      Participant

I was sacrificed before there were second timers so I was alone with the plant in that room with the cameras. Myles said those words to me – similar to the ones said to Sean – but no one prompted me at all after that. I just half heartedly said “sorry I was a shitty wife.”

Beth
        Participant

I went fairly late in the run, but without any second timers present. They simply told me when they led me in there that I would not be leaving again, that I had been chosen, and I was to say goodbye. When I refused, saying that this isn’t how mourning works at all, the woman in the mask kept repeating the instructions with increasing firmness. I could feel myself getting genuinely frustrated. I wasn’t trying to be difficult, but it was too real to just play nice and give them what they wanted. (Plus I noticed immediately that the camera wasn’t on, like you said @kipsie.)

The moment she left the room, I checked the playback. Even though the red light wasn’t on for me, there were goodbyes on the tape. I couldn’t get the audio out to work, though.

But in terms of how they said it: I feel like the wording was similar, but not quite like this. The focus was on the loved ones who are left behind and how it can help them to better understand if we can explain the things we would have wanted to say. I wasn’t really thinking about it until you brought this up @theladyj, but in some ways I suppose it was yet another call toward “Never Silent.”

Jackie
      Participant

@kipsie, Fascinating. I wish I had gone more than once. also, hurray someone said it, Plant. Yes. So my plant was super good, like nervous breakdown, good.

@coryphella
      , Oh good! I’m glad there’s a trend. It does seem so similar right?!

Jackie
      Participant

@acedefective *mind.Blown* I never thought to look at the camera after she exited. I went right to the Plant (who likes hyperventilating) and was like, ‘Clearly, you had a different experience than I. We need to get our shit together, tho.’
      I wonder if what they did record, will be used in this next process. Will it correlate at all? (though they’ve told us to forget everything…) Or why go through the trouble? (dun dun dun)
      QUESTIONS.

Beth
      Participant

@theladyj, what’s funny is I think my tone with the woman in the mask was so terse that as soon as she left the room, my girl actually checked on me, asking if I was doing okay. But she seemed so shaken up by everything that I noticed myself actually shift into pretending to be incredibly calm and collected, just to try help her calm down. “Yeah, sure,” I said dismissively as I jumped up from the stool. “I’m fine.”

I think that’s one reason I immediately thought to check the camera; it was something to focus on.

Even though that camera wasn’t recording then, one of the Handlers pointed out the cameras in the rooms that I assume could have been recording at all times. She told me that those cameras don’t pick up audio, only video. Obviously she might have been misinformed, but I found myself paying attention to when my mouth was or wasn’t facing toward the camera.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Beth.
       Russell
      Participant

Thank you for sharing the email information @thegilded

It does make you wonder if there is something we have not uncovered or, as sometimes happens, we have actually seen something and not realized it was there in front of us.

Sean Decker
      Participant

Very interesting. I look forward to hopefully sharing an experience transparently with the community, when one happens.

Viewing 24 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar