Email from Macy (4/10/17)

This topic has 39 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Nicole Mae.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Just got this email from “Macy Jones”

The Sinclair family has been overwhelmed by the amount of thought and concern for Noah and wanted me to reach out to everyone with an update.

“We are proud to report that Noah Sinclair is fighting this momentary medical setback with his trademark strength and determination. We wish to thank everyone for their continued support.

We are 110% confident that Noah and The System will be back to helping everyone in the very near future.”

Respectfully,

Macy Jones
      Executive Assistant to Sarah Sinclair
      Noah Sinclair, Inc.

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Macy’s email: info@noahsinclair.com.

The “110%” copy seems to be formatted differently than the rest of the email. Quirk, or clue?

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Oops I just posted a thread about this too haha. I’ll delete.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I would consider this a quirk over a clue. Nothing about it seems off.

But I’m still adding it to the number pile. 😉

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Can someone point me to Noah’s post from last week? Not sure how I missed it.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I did not get the email–so seems like it wasn’t everyone.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@taysavestheday did you get the press release email? I didn’t, but I got this one.

Sean

@maenicoleThis one?

Shameless plug: If you ever fall behind, I keep a weekly recap thread at the subreddit that links to things like that

Anonymous
      Inactive

So Noah is back in custody it would seem yeah?

Hopefully they can get back on track now.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No email here, but I’m honestly not surprised because I get forgotten about a lot.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@taysavestheday As we learned from the press release, they’re not sending emails off a mailform, they appear to be hand sending these, which means they’ll come in eventual waves.

Tim Redman
        Participant

You would think Sinclair, Inc would could at least afford Mail Chimp or have an intern paste emails from a spreadsheet.

Tim Redman
      Participant

Either Sarah has finally decided to delegate some of her workload or maybe she herself is now incapacitated in some way.

Yael
      Participant

So Weird that some of you got the email but the others like me didn’t so I wonder why. I will sit back and sipping my coffee get on the day then

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Macy seems to be over confident with her 110% statement. Assuming what another person will do with a 110% guarantee, is a lie. You can not assume what another person will do or won’t do. Macy is just feeding us her bullshit propaganda to assure us that everything is ok. I don’t believe it is and I’m sure we will learn the truth sooner than later.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@maenicole, yes I did get the press release. I’d assume they’d send these to select people to disseminate information quickly.

And yes, hand sending does take awhile.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@thegilded you’re the real MVP. thanks for the recap!

as for the lack of us all getting emails – we know nothing is a coincidence. My speculation is they DO have some sort of mailing system, but they keep scrambling the lists to see who calls them out on it. “only the active move forward,” RIGHT?

Lia
      Participant

I didn’t ever end up receiving a copy of the press release, but I did get this message from Macy.

Interesting that her signature specifies that she works for Sarah. Noah is just the company name.

Neil
      Participant

Email received here. Seems like a bit of a reset. Have we had any other interactions with Macy before or is this the first? How many people does Sinclair Inc. Employ? Also are they hiring?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@nking Nope, this is the introduction of Ms. Macy Jones.

Blondie
      Participant

So thinking back to the dates in Facebook statuses. The next one coming up is 4/18, but at the time it was posted The System was on hiatus while they sorted their sh*t out… Maybe we will see another Focus Group or something else Noah/Sarah related after all

Candace
      Participant

Haven’t gotten anything so thanks for sharing. Maybe is it only going to people who expressed concern for Noah and Sarah? Because I didn’t. So I’m thinking why would they want to send me a follow up..makes sense that I wouldn’t get this.

EDIT: Nvm I just got it. Throw that idea straight out the window.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Candace.
       Sage
      Participant

I got the press release, but not Macy’s email. ? I did email Sarah directly and got a brief response.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sage.
       Sean

Things to remember: Not getting an email doesn’t mean you are forgotten or shamed. I didn’t get a press release, but did get this message from Macy.

The company’s figurehead and leader recently came down with a horrible case of psychosis-inducing diabetes, cut ’em a little slack.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I received the email from Macy now. And pledged my help to her as well.

You make nice logos, but I’m with Her, @nothenrygale!

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Is everyone getting this email from Macy? I just received one with the exact same wording.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just got the email after reaching out, or maybe I just needed to be patient! Something I’m still working on…

Anonymous
      Inactive

I did receive that email as well.

Yael
      Participant

I got the email so my patience and my bitchness don’t mix so well so whew on that! I will carry on with my coffee now

Blondie
      Participant

I’m not sure if anyone has commented on this, but it’s interesting that Sarah has up to this point been sending/ replying to emails herself, but this time has given the task to her “executive assistant” – maybe she’s too busy dealing with/reprogramming her errant husband…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Got the email from Macy. Not sure how to interpret it.

Andrew K
      Participant

No email yet. Waiting!

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I had gotten the email as well, as I was reading over it I was thinking of what might have happened with noah… I’m wondering whether or not noah is actually back with “The System” or if maybe IT has just been perfected a bit more to be a worthy stand in for the time being. I’d be curious if the forum/ any of us get any more interaction with @maddyxxx

Jackie
      Participant

1)I never got a press release. (Sadface) I reached out to Sarah after the fact, she apologized in a very generic message,”we’ve been so busy.” and I(then and only then) got a copy of the press release.
      2)I emailed Sarah independently on Saturday asking how she was doing, received a replied today (from sarah) about said topic.
      3) Then 5 hours later, received The second release from M. Jones.

If you have the chance, follow up with either Sarah, TheNoahsystem@gmail.com or Macy, Info@noahsinclair.com
      I’ve done most of my interactions politely, like mama says, more bees with honey than vinegar. Though, some overaggressive reactions have returned some equally delicious responses.

#whodoyouwanttobe

Anonymous
      Inactive

No email, but that’s fine by me. Need to recover from this jetlag today anyway. 😉

Kevin Flint
      Participant

This email doesn’t seem to move the ball forward at all. More of a “coming soon” type thing. It makes me wonder if my original reaction to the press release was correct: They weren’t ready and needed more time.

Maranda
      Participant

Late to the party because timezones, so apologies if this was already brought up. Does anyone else find it strange that Sarah’s assistant Mary has an @noahsinclair.com email address, but Sarah herself is using gmail?

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@izryn agreed. very peculiar.

Jackie
      Participant

The Sinclair family has been overwhelmed by the amount of thought and concern for Noah and wanted me to reach out to everyone with an update.

“We are proud to report that Noah Sinclair is fighting this momentary medical setback with his trademark strength and determination. We wish to thank everyone for their continued support.

We are 110% confident that Noah and The System will be back to helping everyone in the very near future.”

Respectfully,

Macy Jones
      Executive Assistant to Sarah Sinclair
      Noah Sinclair, Inc.

Ooh, Hellow macy Jones!

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
      • This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sean.
       Nicole Mae
      Participant

Did everyone get the email from Macy that was just sent?

Viewing 36 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar