Email from Briarberg – 9/08

This topic has 19 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Violet.

• Author
       Chelsea
      Participant

This just came in. Check out those CC’s, yo.

To: The Briarberg Foundation
      CC: The Lust Experience, Tension Experience

I first want to thank you all for attending last evening.

After the months of lies and deception the last thing The Briarberg Foundation wants to do is offer you more lies and deception.

Trust is earned and we attend to earn yours.

The members of this board understand that there are some tactics that we employ that may agitate and upset.

Unlike those who we critique we aspire to be as transparent as possible.

Allow us to very clearly state our intentions, we plan to offer a better, simpler alternative to the organization that has continuously manipulated you for their own nefarious means. We have proven that we have the answers you seek.

We will do this using logic, reason and force if necessary. This revolution began with a crack of a bat and will end with either their surrender or their blood.

As you go forth this weekend, please remember that you no longer need the confines of their organization to gather and enjoy each other’s company. We wish you a harmonious and joyous time until we meet again.

Warmest Regards,

Jaime

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Excuse me?

A “simpler alternative” to the OSDM, or do they mean Tension/Lust?

This is flowery wording for “yes, we are totes on board with Mason’s antics.”

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Kevin
      Participant

They didn’t even need flowery wording, they straight up said it.

This revolution began with a crack of a bat and will end with either their surrender or their blood.

Cristen
      Participant

“Simpler” and “more violent” must sound the same to them?

Mike
      Participant

Sounds great! I’m willing to listen.

Candace
      Participant

“Force” wow…

Am I correct that Jaime is Mason? Sorry been absent.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Well uhhh… talk about “telling people what they want to hear” without nothing to back it up.

Lauren Bello

Ummmm, no. Not interested in this “alternative”.

Interesting cc’s…feels like a battle cry.

Mike
      Participant

@pandace88 – Jaime is a board member that we met last night. She and Mason are not the same person

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Got the email as well… wow.

So basically, we’re going to be the OSDM but without lies. Starting with this truth, yea we totally beat that women with a bat.

CCs def feel like a threat.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Something felt…off about last night. Very off.

I just don’t know if I can trust these people.

Chelsea
      Participant

We have been under the impression that the OSDM has the Lust and Tension emails. Why CC them? Have they completely taken over at this point, and now they are rebuilding? Were they CC’ed as a hat tip “fuck you”? All of the above? That’s the most interesting part of this email, to me.

Chris
      Participant

This is chilling. They’re going to save us whether we want to be saved or not. There is no getting out. They WILL win, and our options are to willingly plug ourselves into Briarberg or face the full force of their logical persuasion. A second conquering force masquerading as liberators. Noah was right. We’re ants.

Kortney
      Participant

Considering this was only sent to those invited last night, does this mean they’re focusing on building only your guys’ trust and relationships? Are they not interested in the community as a whole?

Lauren Bello

I replied to the Briarberg email in Houdini code, the former TMC cipher of choice. The message decoded to “FUCK NO”.

Their reply: “Interesting but we do not talk in riddles and codes Mrs Bello. That faction has served its purpose.”

My reply: “That faction will have served its purpose when Morgan decides it’s served its purpose. As you go forth this weekend, please remember that we do not need your blessing to gather and organize.

Until we meet again…”

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@daela I am so fucking glad to call you my sister in war <3

Maranda
      Participant

I don’t have much time to post so I’ll just say this: Briarberg is just as bad as the OSDM. Like others, I seek the truth, and it’s being obscured more now than ever.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

@daela, 100% with you.

Violet
      Participant

FUCK Briarberg, FUCK OSDM.

Give em all the hells!! @daela you receive the highest of fives.

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar