Duality Beings and Why are we here?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Lawrence Meyers 1 month ago.

• Author
     Chris 
    Participant

@shankfx22 I was just reading your post! 😉 thanks!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Chris.
     Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

In China, it was believed that the Universe was created by the union of the two opposites, the Earth and the Heaven. As two powerful realms, the Earth and the Heaven united to deliver the creation of the universe. This opinion goes in line with the Chinese belief suggesting that the union of the two opposites, light and darkness, produces creative energy. Just like the symbol of Yin-Yang with the duality of opposite sides existing in harmony, the infinity symbol has also been used as a representation of unity in Chinese culture.

This isn’t Egyptian belief, but I find it fascinating that this theory is shared amongst different cultures and it all pretty much means the same. The infinity symbol was associated with the ouroboros with some drawings of the serpent forming the never ending shape. I particularly like the above phrase about opposites, light and darkness, unifying and creating energy. Maybe this is the driving force behind everything in Lust. By finding our light and darkness within and bringing them together to collide, the energy created will be at it’s most high.

Chris 
    Participant

@shankfx22
    But the question is? How this massive energy created by this will be used?
    I also love this symbolism of the yin yang, its one of my favorites. Its really shows that light does not exist without dark, rightness without caos, and all the analogies possible here. The alchemists had an amazing view of the ouroboros also, as the world serpent, that contained it all. Fascinating, really.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

But the question is? How this massive energy created by this will be used?

@kwanyin In Tension, our emotional data was collected to try to resurrect Anoch and bring him into the flesh. That may still be the goal this year, however I think the answer lies with the question “Why are we here?”. Last chapter, we were told to focus on the bigger picture, so once we truly see what that is, we will find an answer or at least be much closer to discovering it.

Chris 
    Participant

@shankfx22

I´ve joked that I´m going a little crazy here and thinking about the whole family/bigger picture thing, the whole RA/Horus/Set Ancient Egypt thing, the Sun/Son, the whole story about Horus´ eye (Resurrection) and I´m starting to think that instead of Anoch, this time they will try to rise dear Mommy form the dead, rs. (Laughs nervously while tipping). And what if instead of emotional data, their are collecting our sins this time? In here, @izryn said:

“What if Lust is asking for a twisted version of this? Pledging one’s desires, aka sins, for someone’s sacrifice and freedom. Anoch and his cult members seem to gravitate towards darkness. I don’t want any part of giving them more victims to brainwash.”, and its pretty much where my crazy and sleep deprived mind is going now… what if all this is to bring the worse in us to the surface, so they can, with all this dark energy, I dont know, “free”, someone (or something)?

Ok, If think its bad time, going wayyyy to far here. 🙂

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

All very intriguing things, @kwanyin Jung has come up quite a bit in this journey. I’m going to think about your posts and try to respond intelligently. Welcome aboard.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar