Dorthy Jordan

This topic has 30 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Shaun.

• Author
       Sean

We got splintered discussion happening over this nice woman in a couple Otis threads. Please use this one for Dorthy.

I’ll move further Dorthy conversation from there to here, for organization’s sake

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Sean. Reason: Wrong last name
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Isn’t Dorthy Jones the one who was in the ascension video?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@tyson You’re thinking of Rosemary Luther.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Birthday of Feb 4, 1985 would only put her at 32 yrs old and some change. Don’t think it’s when the account was created as I’m pretty sure fb isn’t that old.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kipsie My fault. You are correct. But I thought I had heard the name before… maybe in a document or something to do with Tension?

Blondie
      Participant

As @mike posted over in the Otis thread in Speculation (I can’t link on my phone), Dorothy Jordan was mentioned in an early newsletter…

Andrew K
      Participant

Anyone else find is interesting that Dorthy’s FIRST public facebook post is this image:

Shaun
      Participant

AIs are not born they just exist the moment they come online.

Addison
      Participant

@anakindrew if we’re talking replicants and westworld-style hosts, with the ability to implant AI.. and if Noah is actually an AI being, Noah could be implanted in anyone, right? Still formulating my thoughts, but I feel like this could be hinting at something. If an AI wanted to go into hiding, why not in a body/host that those looking for it would not search? I’m not sure of the right way to put this, but if Noah wanted to hide, a “person” we’ve seen and can recognize, then why not take an entirely new body?

Though that thought sorta constricts an AI neural network into a singular, discrete “thing”.. and we’re not sure if this is even related.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@addisonborn

Okay ego post incoming…

So taking what you’re saying.

Many people have (including myself) have made the connection that Noah is very like me. Not exact, but simlar enough to make a distinct connection.

The OSDM has all kinds of information on me… if they’re imprinting people with AI… could Noah actually be an imprint of myself?

Sarah sure did remind me of a certain @electrichippo.

Anonymous
      Inactive

And on that note, it brings us to the Shadows.

Is that what they meant? Imprinting our data into people creating a new (better) version of ourselves in the OSDM’s eyes?

Is Noah actually my shadow?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Buz said: Sarah sure did remind me of a certain @electrichippo.

How so @thebuz? I’ve never met Sarah, but if I am the AI/clone/cyborg/replication of Sarah can I get my very own blind and misdirected follower AI modeled after @julierei?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@thebuz You’re a narcissistic dick bag, but you’re not wrong. And not even close to the only one who’s pointed out the similarities.

Though for what it’s worth, I’d close down a bar with both of you.

Addison
      Participant

@thebuz oh shit.. i didn’t think about that, but it does make a lot of sense. I was thinking about essentially taking the flash drive containing Noah_sinclair.exe out of the dude with the suit and popping it into someone else for safe keeping. Sorta like the Queen Amidala/Padme switcheroo in The Phantom Menace.

And this is sort of a different branch, and I’m reaching reaching, but did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? In Star Wars lore, Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.

With the talk of replicating people going on.. what if we’re in a Plagueis situation, but instead of midichlorians, someone (Sarah Sinclair??) is influencing machine learning/nerual network code to create life, and now that life has gotten out of the control of the creator?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

If we’re all getting AI duplicates I feel sorry for the schmuck of an AI they’ll build off of my data. Picturing it something like Wheatley in Portal 2. Or maybe the “SPAAAAAAACE” core.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Aww, man. what if poor Otis is the host for the next AI-bot, or the previous model? He’s very happy go lucky, maybe that’s a useful trait for implanting a new personality/AI brain.

Otis Fletcher
      Noah Sinclair

Original Tested Intelligence System
      Non-Original Artificial Host

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Kyle Bown.
       Julie R Goldstein
      Participant
       Lia
      Participant

You guys… You know who might actually be born in 1985? Someone flying SUPER under the radar? Someone using a (misspelled) name of an old OOA member?

JUST SAYIN’

Mike
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants – you mean like someone who sounded familiar on a phone call??

Anonymous
      Inactive

@mike Oh shit. That’s…. that’s really fucking interesting.

Lia
      Participant

@thebuz @mike Now you’re smellin’ what I’m steppin’ in.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I apologize if this has been covered already (it’s a little hard to make sure no one has said this already in a different topic), but Dorthy Jordan is definitely the reason that Otis asked @mike to make a FB for himself. He had mentioned it was to contact a woman and I am 100% that it was Dorthy. Without betraying otis’ trust, long story short is that the women Otis wanted to contact was a physical therapist of sorts that helped Otis after he hurt his knee.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Welp, correction:
      Dorthy jones is a stranger to Otis, he had thought she was just another one of us theater people smh

Blondie
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo If that’s true then why did he welcome her specifically? He hasn’t done that to anyone else that I know of… And her initial statement of “remember what we talked about” certainly implies they know each other.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@blondie they became friends on FB when we all added Otis. Chatted for a little and then stopped, he doesn’t know her personally. So now, Dorthy Jordan technically has a chance at being a real life OOG person who just added Otis because Otis is adorable.

Blondie
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo I can’t help but be dubious. Of course she has a chance of being OOG, just like Otis does. But most of us got accepted as Otis’ friends on the 4th. No activity on Dorthy’s account until the 9th. Today is the 10th. Also, Otis is her only friend. I’m always willing to be proven wrong, but those are the facts as I see them right now.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Agreed, @blondie. Just her name being in The OOA newsletter seems to be too astronomical of a coincidence for this to be anything but IG.

Of course, the perception that she could be OOG is what will make it even more horrible when we learn Otis is an evil cannibal and poor Dorthy meets her doom.

Shaun
        Participant

@bcbishop said:

when we learn Otis is an evil cannibal and poor Dorthy meets her doom

That escalated quickly!

@nking
        : if Otis is OOG than he has a real warped view of what Facebook is and how nice complete strangers are on there. Everything about how he came to be is just too coincidental to be real! But sometimes truth is stranger than fiction I guess.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Yes yes I do agree with you @blondie and @bcbishop… the name along with Otis saying he was pleased to see her on FB seemed strange.

Neil
      Participant

This whole thing is blowing my mind. I cannot wrap my head around Dorothy Jordan at all. Up until literally 5 minutes ago, I thought Otis was completely out of game and since nothing harmful was coming to him, it never was stopped. But all of this.. it’s just too crazy!

Viewing 28 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar