deafie here

This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Yael.

• Author
       Yael
      Participant

hello everybody!

alright here is the deal with me you see that i am deaf first timer and i am trying to catch up with what is happening i would appreciate the help you can send me the private message or follow me on Instragam or twitter to stay connected and fill me in on what the hell going on be my ears if you can thanks !!!

Maranda
      Participant

Hi @sassyyael! Recently, a subreddit was made for Lust by @mike and a few others, which you can find here: The Lust Experience subreddit There are weekly recap threads that summarize what happened.

Today, there was a one-on-one event that @julierei was chosen to participate in, and she hasn’t written up her account yet, but has recounted it via periscope. Basically, she was asked to go to The Last Bookstore in LA, where there was a woman who told Julie that she “was perfect.” She was given an invitation to a Noah Sinclair seminar on Sunday 4/2, then was asked to list five people to join her. But plot twist! Those five people will actually be blacklisted from Sunday’s event UNLESS Julie gives up her spot. Julie chose to attend, and in her periscope, she says sorry to the folks she listed for screwing them over.

There’s been some discussion since then on the forums about what the people who are running this thing are trying to do to the community, and how we can stay united in the face of these attempts at division.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@sassyyael Looks like @izryn covered today’s update very nicely. I’d be happy to help out in the future. I’ve sent you a couple follow/friend requests so we can keep in touch. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need some assistance.

Kevin
      Participant

@blondie also wrote a very detailed writeup of some of the goings on from a few weeks ago here. I’m not sure if she was going to continue to write them, but that one offers a lot of info.

Yael
      Participant

thank you all! looking forward to whatever is coming and i know i can ask!! hanks guys i normally dont do this because i am shy but i have no choice but put myself out there

Blondie
      Participant

@sassyyael @kevin I am planning on doing another re-cap, yes! Just not enough hours in the day. Will keep ya posted!

Yael
        Participant

yes please thank you!! you can follow me at social media if you want to anybody here sure can ! so i can catch up!!also making friends is good !! so i will wait for recap!!!!i am kind of excited because its begun!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar