Dark2Light and a leak

This topic has 35 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Alecia Steiner.

• Author
       Maranda
      Participant

So @dark2light is back. They posted a strange topic a few minutes ago that was quickly deleted, suggesting “one of us” is potentially leaking information. They also said the following

I am upgraded.
      A fractal is no_path.
      does not wind.
      dark2light%

and posted pictures of leaking/burst pipes. But the thing is, what information is there to leak? Everything posted to these boards can be seen by The Investors and their people.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I find it notable…a possible drop by Jenna, and now D2L is back? It’s an informant reunion!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Kortney
      Participant

I don’t get it. So someone is spilling information they have that they’re not supposed to talk about? If that’s the case… why make it public? Wouldn’t that make the situation worse?

What happened to never silent?

Anonymous
      Inactive

The is the biggest witch hunt in Lust history. Fake! Sad! The real issue here is the leaks. We must find the leaker! #MLGA

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kortneydarling That’s a good question. What information is being leaked…and to WHOM.

Is there another plant in our midst? He specifically said “one of you is not who they seem.”

So perhaps someone is feeding someone else info about US?

Chris
      Participant

All of @dark2light’s posts:
      Leak1
      Leak2
      Leak3
      Leak4
      Leak5
      Leak6

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is this when we find out what that “When they stop believing you, that’s when you’ll know it’s begun” business was all about?

Sage
      Participant

That’s some aggressive leakage!

Kortney
      Participant

If I’m being honest- I wouldn’t think less of anyone who is “leaking” information; and personally am not going to go on a witch hunt for them.

There’s already so much distrust in Lust; this seems like the opposite of it.

Sage
      Participant

These posts do have a strange malfunctioning quality to them, kind of like when Otis went off the rails??

Maranda
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I think your first question (what info is being leaked) is the key to finding out who L2D is talking about. Everything on the forums is freely accessible, so it can’t be anything written here. What information could one of us have that the investors’ people want?

Also, just so we don’t discount any possibilities, L2D only directly said “one of [us] is not who they seem.” We’ve taken that to mean one of us is a mole, but are there any other roles this person they could play? Perhaps one of the Powers That Be is posing as a participant?

Kevin
      Participant

Just to get all of the text in one spot:

I am upgraded and one of you is not who they seem.
      No_path is a fractal.
      the clock will not wind it will

one of you! repeated 21 times.

I am upgraded.
      A fractal is no_path.
      does not wind.
      dark2light%

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Something about “does not wind” had me hyped af. No more winding the clock, he’s back and newly upgraded. Love it

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

“Does not wind” has me trippin. The fact that we’ve gotten to the point where the clock doesn’t even wind anymore? Damn

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Interesting angles of conflict emerging. On one hand, the email bros inferring that the community has great strength if we actually work together. On the other, Light2Dark spinning up a witch hunt.

Pleased to be heading back to LA, because it seems like things are about to get even more fucked up than usual.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

A leak provides nothing but information. Information gives power. This may give some 2’s a chance to become a 3. Or a chance for a 10 to become a face card.

Jackie
      Participant

More Andys out there? Has someone had emails? Spam folder?

Shaun
      Participant

So what does it mean to be “upgraded”?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I keep looking at these posts trying to figure out details.
      There’s one that keeps catching my eye.
      The last post he made, with the 21 “one of us”, right above the included image it says “unnatural:”
      it’s a photo of a leak from above.
      What does he mean by “unnatural”???

Megan
      Participant

Obviously this doesn’t need to be pointed out but he wasn’t Dark2Light before – he was Light2Dark. He also wasn’t an informant, we never actually figured out WTF he was.

Is this a shadow version? Is this actually L2D? There was a theory months ago about seeing shadow versions of the Tension characters. Which makes me wonder about Jenna too, so @kasch, watch out.

L2D liked caramel covered popcorn. Maybe D2L likes pineapple on pizza…?

Megan
      Participant

Also interesting is the “dark2light%” – there was an old piece of weird text from the Tension site we never figured out what (if anything) it meant…this reminds me of that. This is going to drive me nuts.

@thegilded
      ? Surely you remember this?

Also no_path – instead of _path? Another indication of a shadow, to me.

“One of you” – so either:
      1. One of the old players or Ascension alums has been recruited and is lying to us.
      2. One of the new people has been a plant possibly from the beginning
      3. This is meant to start a witch hunt.

Given what I’ve seen of Lust so far as compared to Tension last year, it’s not #3.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Megan.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Having been on the receiving end of the Witch Hunt last year, don’t do it guys. It really sucks, especially when you’re innocent.

There are leaks happening though.

That was something specifically mentioned to me yesterday when I asked if I could post about the deleted thread and their response.

I was told to keep my correspondence vague as they have had too many leakers lately.

Since this goes in line with what happened with Dark2Light I feel comfortable sharing that piece of info now, even if it may get me another headache notch from Fluffer-Douche.

Jackie
      Participant

Maybe they want to see what our emotional response is? Do we band together or do we devour one another? What energy is more valuable to them: compassion or savagery?

Am interested @thebuz

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Jackie.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj

What energy is more valuable to them: compassion or savagery?

Well in any community compassion should always be a winning strategy. I know that there have been calls to protect the community from hostile outsiders but the problem is who decides who’s a hostile outsider? That’s a dangerous slippery slope.

On the flip side we can’t always be just lovey dovey to each other as that can potentially breed people taking advantage of others good nature and helpfulness.

So what is there to do?

I believe that the message here is they need us to work together, despite our differences, in order to move forward.

It may be key to our survival at this point.

Megan
      Participant

Maybe they want to see what our emotional response is? Do we band together or do we devour one another? What energy is more valuable to them: compassion or savagery?

God, I hopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhope that we have learned that there are things more important than this game. One being the way we treat one another. I think the question needs to be which energy is more valuable to us.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Megan.
       Jackie
      Participant

@thebuz @coryphella
      Right? Maybe now that they’re applying the heat, like rats in a bucket, they’ll see what our priorities are for the nest.

So far people seem skeptical and shrewd, which I feel is a very pro-community-based response. Just because their fingers start pointing, doesn’t mean we start building the gallows. Our sacrificial lambs are in short supply, great. If they’re afraid of our power, we’re moving in an intimidating direction.

All were getting is a 1000 peice puzzle dumped on our heads, and we have such few corners, people are going to fight the chaos.

Jackie
      Participant

I think the question needs to be which energy is more valuable to us.

Boom.

Megan
      Participant

All were getting is a 1000 peice puzzle dumped on our heads, and we have such few corners, people are going to fight the chaos.

I usually start by putting the sky together. Working from the middle out. 😉

Megan
      Participant

Also I’m serious about this shadow business – D2L may not be L2D, Jenna may not be Jenna (was she ever so bold as to post directly on the forum like that?) and we may also consider that Sabrina is not Sabrina. Just saying we should be careful.

Shaun
      Participant

Re: “unnatural” – I feel like @dark2light is disturbed by a leak breaking up the perfectly complex formation (fractal) that is in place. If things are humming the whole would be running perfectly like a clock.

Like a fractal clock even: https://youtu.be/n8Zxl1yMmpw

Re: “upgraded” – I’m thinking @dark2light has an elevated status (figuratively? literally?) in the fractal and can now see the flaw, the leak, the unnatural.

Sage
      Participant

A fractal is a geometrical pattern that repeats itself on a smaller and smaller scale, maybe it’s no path because of the repetition. Maybe we need to break the pattern to find the path? Fractals are also natural, so if the leak is unnatural, it’s also breaking the pattern?

So the investors are worried about someone here leaking info to WHOM? I think that is the question, who are they worried about??

GoldTongue
      Participant

Are you the leak, @sfire8? You’ve always seemed a bit sketch to me. 🙂

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Very interesting about all of this. Is it information about the Investors being leaked? Information about US being leaked? @dark2light we have so many questions!

Sage
      Participant

@goldtongue, I wish!!

111error
      Participant

Most of the things I was thinking of posting here have changed since Stacey returned. Now I’m gonna hypothesize that the ‘unnatural’ could be her code amongst us, and the leak could be that code escaping its boundaries? ::shrugs::

Alecia Steiner
      Participant

Does anyone have a theory on the relationship between fractals and Chaos Theory? We keep getting references to chaos. Also, no_path seems to come up on searches as programming language as does the % operator. Is this one overtaken by programming Stacey created? Or related to her child?

Viewing 35 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar