Dapper Day, anyone?

This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by SAMANTHA.

• Author
       Briana
      Participant

Is anyone here attending Dapper Day at Disneyland this weekend (Saturday or Sunday)? It’s always a crazy busy day for me, but I’m attempting to make this weekend more about friends and less about photoshoots and meetups. With that said- If you’re around, we should plan a meetup! lol

Anonymous
      Inactive

@brianamatopoeia I will be there with Kait’s Dapper Bound group. Hint: All the Hundred Acre Woodness.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Piggybacking on this to throw out some feelers about Bats Day. Anyone going?

Lia
      Participant

I’ll be at the official Dapper Day booth right in the front from 2-7 both days! Come say hi and buy some pins and parasols!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants, super stupid question, but which front? Front of the park or where the Expo is being held? It’s my first time going ever, so I am going to be super discombobulated.

Lia
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok the expo actually is in the hotel, not the park. 10-7pm both days. It’s not an official Disney thing. Dapper Day is its own company that just operates with disney’s blessing. There’s a huge conference room right by the parking lot. I’m sure there will be signs pointing to the correct room. Make sure to be prepared to shop a LOT. It’s SO overwhelming and fun!

Hope that helps!

Candace
      Participant

Wait what?? Dapper day is an expo?? I thought it was just like “gay day” where it’s not actually an official thing. I never go to these things cause disneyland tickets are expensive. Is dapper day something you buy a seperate ticket for?

Lia
      Participant

@pandace88 Girl it’s free! It’s just a big vintage/disney shopping fest. And they have music and dancing and stuff too!

Alecia Steiner
      Participant

We were supposed to go to Dapper Day but I had homework. @kipsie We’re hoping to make Bats Day!

SAMANTHA
      Participant

Dapper day always sounds like a fun experience. Hopefully one year I can make it there but sadly this isn’t my year.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar