Cute puppy, or CUTEST puppy?

This topic has 34 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brian E.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I know everything’s crazy with the code business right now, but sometimes all it takes is a bundle of cuteness to make you stop, look inside, and realize that everything is fine. Here ya go!

Cutest Puppy Ever

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Not gonna lie, that’s a cute pupper.

M.
      Participant

Such a cute puppy..

Max Z
      Participant

That’s like, a CLASSIC puppy. Like if someone said “quick, draw a cute puppy”, you’d probly draw something that looks like that

Mike
      Participant

you are RIGHT!! Cute LIttle Cuddly puppy! what a Keeper! what kind of INFORMATION do you have on this guy?

Chris
      Participant

Thanks to @clint-sears, from this day onward cute puppies will be considered the harbingers of duplicity and misdirection. So what’s your game here, @bcbishop?

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

Such a CUTE puppy!

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I’ve seen cuter…

David R.
      Participant

Sure, look at cute puppies, he said. Ignore the web of deceit, he said. Everything’s fine…keep looking over here.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Thanks for the cute puppy, Bryan (and Clint?). I feel all warm and cuddly now…

..Yeah…

Lenize
      Participant

Yep, cute puppy, no distractions here…

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

EXcellent question, @mike. i think If we’ve learned anything from our encounters with osdm, it’s that getting inFormation is key. we think we’re seeing one thing, but there’s usually something else right below the surface.

Sean

OSDM Presents: The Puppy Experience

I don’t give a fuck what their nefarious endgame is, I support it if it means I get to pet puppers.

Russell
      Participant

Uhm… guys… have you REALLY looked at that puppy?
      That look in the eye… trying to maintain composure but right below the surface there is something lurking…
      Stare into those dark ayes and you see a puppy that wants – no, needs – our love and support.
      That is a look of vulnerability.
      I hope that puppy’s heart is okay…….

Or, someday, that puppy will destroy us all.

Maxwell R
      Participant

he is tHe cutEst littLe Pup I have ever seen with My two eyEs.

David R.
      Participant

Interesting capitalization ya got there, @bcbishop.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Love me some cute puppies, but if OSDM can make you love a Sadie or an Addison and then flip everything you thought you know on it’s head, beware what they can do with puppies. That’s all I’m saying.

David R.
      Participant

Somebody who knows how to do things: is there something in the puppy’s eyes? A reflection? Or something hidden in that image? Paranoia is setting in.

Blondie
      Participant

Interesting that @bcbishop tried to distract everyone from figuring out the puzzle, just before it was deleted… Unfortunately not everyone is distracted by puppies… This crazy cat lady is watching you… ?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@blondie Cat lady reporting in, with clear eyes and clear heart. Ok, not clear eyes, because goddamn cat fur.

Addison
      Participant

That is a very good pupper. Thanks so much for sharing! Please share more if you come across any good ones??

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

@electrichippo Nooooooooo!!!!

Lia
      Participant

I don’t buy this, @bcbishop. Not one bit.

Also cats rule, dogs drool.

Blondie
      Participant

So on Team Cats Rule so far we have myself, @meghanmayhem and @lilmsfancpants… Any other takers? @coryphella? ?

Chris
      Participant

@bcbishop is an influencer. Much more than @bryan.

Megan
      Participant

@blondie um….silly question. 😉

Lenize
      Participant

@blondie although I can’t say anything against a cute puppy, I am definitely on Team Cats Rule!!!

Candace
      Participant

@blondie I am team cat lady for life ?

cat lady

Cristen
      Participant

@blondie hi I would like to join this Pro Cats Alliance. Rufio and Tuppence are interested in advisory positions.

Megan
      Participant

Shitty Third Cat for president.

Max Z
      Participant

@pandace88 That majestic creature is real life!?

Candace
      Participant

@maxzumstein that’s Audrey. The love of my life ?

Chloe
      Participant

Has anyone checked the file info on @clint-Sears puppy profile pic to see if there’s a message there? Not sure if it’ll work if you just pull it off into your desktop rather than download it like the others, but it wouldn’t hurt to check. I can only get on here on my phone while I’m at work so I can’t check at the moment.

Brian E
        Participant

@chloe Funny enough I did last night, I could not seem to find a way to get the source image file for @clint-sears profile image of the puppy, so I can’t d/l it directly, I don’t know HTML, I do know how to look through code a little a bit, and tried a few ideas and turned up nothing…… yet.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Brian E.
       Brian E
      Participant

@chloe

Ok too a bit, but I figured it out how to find the source image of the @clint-sears profile image, and there’s nothing in the EXTIF. Most likely the data is stripped from the image when uploaded to the site.

Viewing 33 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar