Creeping Phone Call 5/22

This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Jackie.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

So….

Got a call earlier and raced out of the production office to pick it up, but by the time I answered they hung up.

Okay… so I posted I was near my phone on the boards in case they wanted to try again but then heard nothing so I figured they started to call me then realized I’m out of town and hung up.

Then just now… another No Caller ID call.

Pick up…

Me: Hello this is Buz.

*Silence*

I check to see that they didn’t hang up again. Nope still connected. That’s when I hear breathing.

Me: Hello?

That’s when the mail voice on the other end just started laughing. A sinister/mischievous laugh.

*Click*

So yeah. Creeptastic.

Anonymous
      Inactive

For some reason this isn’t showing up in the activity feed because of the way I posted it, but see above.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Perhaps they just want to prove they still have you in their grasp, even when you’re out of town and on set. “You can leave, but we can still make you scramble.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

That was most definitely the case as I ran out of the room twice with my production crew all staring at me as I tripped over a couple of chairs and dived out of the office.

Hey @maddyxxx… if you want good Kentucky bourbon just say so. I got you, son.

Maranda
      Participant

A male voice, @thebuz? Did it sound like anyone you know?

Lia
      Participant

Just out of curiosity, did the breathing and the laughing sound like they came from the same person?

Was the breathing like hyperventilating or creepy panting? I’m scared that one of your previous “damsels” is in danger.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I put a lot of money on it being Noah. But can’t say for sure as they did nothing else, but I sent my impression of the laugh to @meghanmayhem and she confirmed it sounded a lot like Noah’s.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants

Oh shit I hadn’t thought of that.

To me it sounded like it was in the phone (not like someone in the room panting in pain).

It was closer to creepy panting than someone injured… if that makes sense.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Are you even sure this was someone from Lust? If it was I’d think there will be some sort of follow up.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Noah, Father Sinclair, and Boris the Bulgarian all like to do creepy laughs. I suppose it’s a baddie side-effect (she says, as someone who frequently laughs sinisterly).
      So it could have been an old friend, or a new Player 2.

Jackie
      Participant

Remember the creepy laugh from Tension, when you dialed in? Did it sound like that?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj Wasn’t that a monkey?

But no I don’t remember anything from Tension like it.

It sounded like Noah. But without 100% confirmation I don’t want to say it was as it’s just conjecture at that point.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Whoever it is, they have your number. Maybe they will call again…?

Jackie
      Participant

@thebuz

Wasn’t that a monkey?

But no I don’t remember anything from Tension like it.

It sounded like Noah. But without 100% confirmation I don’t want to say it was as it’s just conjecture at that point.

Oh. Was it?
      Well I only ever claimed to be excited, not smart. :3

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thebuz Maybe you just have a fan who likes to hear you all confused?

Jackie
      Participant

@thebuz

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar