Clint Sears' profile(s)

This topic has 31 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Sage.

• Author
       Sean

Lotta talk about his profiles popping up. Renaming of the account that used to be Tom Donovan’s, weird pictures on his account.

There seems to be a theme of inverted coloring on pictures, perhaps more mirror symbolism?

I’m rather curious about his new cover picture, though

Anyone recognize it? I can’t do much in depth analysis while I’m at work

Taylor Winters
      Participant
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

I also posted in Reflections, the image Clint posted is of an Ancient Egyptian Bronze Mirror–further reinforcing the Egyptian and Reflection themes.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

You meeeeaaaannn…where Darren checked into on FB yesterday?

Sean

Ain’t that some shit. I appreciate the find

Megan
      Participant

Do we have anyone near there?
      If it was May…I’d volunteer to drive….

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Exactly @meghanmayhem! Good find! Now we need someone to investigate!

Addison
      Participant

So Fake Clint has an inverted-color profile pic..

it was @moustachemax that got the inverted-color image of the red room, right?

My chat with the Normal Clint facebook profile alludes to Lust not starting yet, or at least he has to check and see if it’s started yet.

now.. is keymaster @clint-sears Normal or Inverted Clint? or not-Tom Donnovan Clint?

Sean

Curious image just posted on Darren’s Facebook. Related?

From Darren's FB

Egyptian imagery suggests yes.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@thegilded, that’s related to long distance communication in ancient egypt. Specifically it’s the Hydraulic telegraph of Aeneas, developed in Greece.

“The first person who we reliably know developed a telegraph was Aeneas Stymphalus. Aeneas was a well-known author in ancient Greece, who lived around 350 B.C. and wrote works on military strategy. Only part of his main work, “The Art of War”, still exists, and unfortunately it does not contain the description of his telegraph. We do have a clear description of Aeneas’s design by the historian Polybius (ca. 200-118 B.C.). In “The Histories” Polybius first described, in crystal-clear prose, the limitations of plain beacon fires.”

http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/Communication.htm

Megan
      Participant

Clint profile #2 is now gone.

Sean

Fascinating, the Hydraulic Telegraph was an ingenious way of conveying pre-determined messages over a long distance. Often used by the military to convey warnings.

So we have someone who totally-isn’t-missing, a check in in Biloxi, images referencing Biloxi, and imagery that suggests that messages may be sent from faraway locations, possibly of warnings?

Addison
      Participant

“Cute. Never silent.”

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Addison.
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

@thegilded; taking all this together, I would think we may need to use long distance communication to reach someone in danger in a Biloxi, Mississippi. I’m checking stores in the Edgewater Mall, but nothing is jumping out to me yet!

If I see anything that stands out, I’ll let you know.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@taysavestheday That mall has a Sears. If I had to place a bet…

Sean

@taysavestheday I support the hunt, and I’ll be joining in searching for obvious things when I can dedicate more resources to it.

I’m certain I don’t have to tell you but just as a reminder to anyone reading this, be careful about contacting/harassing real life businesses. We’ve had a history of letting our zeal blind us when it comes to people who aren’t “part of this world”

Don’t want to blow up some mom and pop shop’s phone in Biloxi just because they happen to sell ancient communications equipment or anything

Addison
      Participant

@thegilded what about calling Aquamassage?

Personally, if I was kidnapped or if I had to go into hiding, there’s only one place I’d want to be.

Aquamassage.

Sean

@addisonborn – That’s insane. Why would you go for an Aquamassage unless you wanted to relieve some….. tension….

OH FUCK YOU’RE ON TO SOMETHING

Russell
      Participant

Seriously. @thegilded makes a very valid point. Is this community seriously thinking we are somehow supposed to physically get to Biloxi, MS to investigate this in person? THINK, people.
      I am going to laugh hysterically if this is simply a vacation photo or something. If it is more than that – I bet there is information or a reference that will become clear…
      Patience is a virtue.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@thegilded. You make a great point. I generally follow the rules of anything they create will require some digging, but anything in the public domain will be painfully obvious as to not cause us to be bugging the public. I won’t be calling anyone unless I have something very specific to be asking.

So far, besides the Sears @kipsie pointed out, I see nothing obvious.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@russell 100% agree. Lets not go down that rabbit hole.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Well, I don’t know about the rest of you, but a bunch of resurrected Egyptian gods just showed up at my door, sang a rousing rendition of “Amazing Grace”, painted a hieroglyph of an eye on my forehead, and ran off giggling, before being picked up in a black van.

Megan
      Participant

@russell I question your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

@addisonborn
      that is my favorite post EVER.

Megan
      Participant

The Hattiesburg Zoo is going to be at the Edgewater Mall tomorrow…they have an event on Facebook.
      :/

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Sounds like we all need to start partying at @larry’s place.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

It gets mighty crazy down here, lemme tell you.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So….. should I add Darren and Clint on Facebook? Would they accept?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@nothenrygale Only one way to find out. 🙂

Sage
      Participant

Driftwood Disaster Statue

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sage.
       Sage
      Participant

Sage
      Participant

@thegilded, looks like it’s called the “Driftwood Disaster Statue”. Not sure of artist, but here’s the inscription:

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sage.
       Sage
      Participant

Viewing 30 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar