Calling out Sinclair's BS – What's he really after?

Tagged: 

This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       Maranda
      Participant

I already emailed him but…screw it. Anyone with any professional leadership experience knows that everything Sinclair advocates is utter BS. He is everything a functional organization doesn’t want in their leaders – arrogant, rude, selfish, pompous, and greedy, just to name a few. So what’s his endgame here?

There are two possibilities: 1 — He genuinely believes in his system. If this is the case, anyone who gives him money and fails to see results after trying to ascend traditional leadership positions will be quick to turn their back. If anyone does succeed, Sinclair’s only made competition for himself. Makes no sense as a business model. Possibility 2 — He knows what he’s espousing is BS and there’s some other purpose in creating an army of self-inflated assholes. AKA a cult. OSDM is likely involved. If money is what he’s after, he’s not actually going to give away all his “secrets” but rather give away less and less for greater and greater sums when his “advice” proves un- or only mildly successful, a la Scientology’s business model. But if it’s not money…that’s what I’m worried about. Whatever it is, it can’t be good.

Sinclair – if you see this, know that you won’t be seeing a single genuinely-given cent from me.

____
      Meta commentary – Of course I’m curious to see where following this guy is going to lead, but this is fun too. 🙂 (I can’t make it out to the live “training” anyway.)

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I believe Sinclair is nothing more than a talking puppet of the OSDM. I don’t believe one word of what he’s peddling.

This is the next phase of the OSDM in their subjugation of the masses: Religion failed them, so now they are turning to the second-best method of indoctrination: The self-help guru.

This is a classic pyramid scheme. I wouldn’t be surprised if his seminars were held at a conference room in the Burbank Marriott.

But I do appreciate Sinclair’s honesty of not giving a shit about us and only being after our money. A little transparency goes a long way.

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

Sinclair sounds like a parody of what a motivational speaker is, definitely an interesting individual so far, I will wait to see what he does.

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

He seems a parody of Trump who Lusts after everything: power,control, money, beauty, sex (doubt this guy really loves), and with this I’m sure he wants to have fame as well.

Do you think the live resumes May 1st are when the first consultations will happen? Seems so far away.

Lia
      Participant

@darthzannah I’m hoping (and I could be way off) that the 5/1 seminars will be just one aspect of this story. Not everyone is gonna jive with Noah. I’m not sure any of us will, in fact!
      Either very little could happen between now and May, or (and I think this is less likely) they might try to cram EVERYTHING in before summer. We’ll have to see how quickly Mr. Sinclair responds to our emails…

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants He’s being painted to be a blatant douchebag and not care that the world sees him for him, which is making me cautious about this. It’s too easy to dislike him. Well, hopefully he can take some time out of his clearly very important and busy schedule to write back to the pathetic people he thinks we are -______-

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Yeah, def reminds me of pyramid scheme “church of money” type BS. Wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to get us to sign up for an Amway type company.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m already severely turned off by him.

Candace
      Participant

@darthzannah I literally thought the same thing that this guy is embodying all the blatant characteristics of Trump. Transparency is a word I heard during the elections alot. “At least he is transparent about being an asshole” and people followed him despite his obvious bad qualities. It didn’t seem to matter when provided with the idea of “making America great again”. This Noah Sinclair is all too familiar right now. Promising money and power with lack of concern for your neighbor; because fuck them they are weak and you are strong. That is definitely money/power lust. So this is making sense as far as the general theme but let’s see where it goes. His ideals are what I believed in high school and college as a defense mechanism. Look out for yourself and you won’t get hurt.
      “It’s about finally realizing how to craft the ancient art of NOT GIVING A FUCK…” that line was I used to be all about but let me tell you, that shit gets old and lonely real quick!

Sean koonce
      Participant

I emailed Noah and received a response from a Sarah Sinclair. If you would like to know what my email was, and the response I received was, please let me know. I did it before I was a member so maybe he thought I was just a random internet user.

Chiznit
      Participant

Reminds me of the leader of scientology, I’m loving it.

Andrew K
      Participant

As someone who has filmed MANY motivational speakers, self-help gurus, spiritual gurus, etc etc. I can tell you that most of them (if not all) are total bullshitters- only after money/fame/power and are all true masters of manipulation.

There are very few that actually want to/believe they are helping people.

Combine this knowledge with the fact that Noah’s website is the most narcissistic, off-putting thing I’ve ever read and all I can say is screw that guy.

He’s clearly after something, and is recruiting followers to get it. The ways in which he interacted with Bryan and Lia were completely different and both manipulation tactics he used seemed to have worked.

We’ll see how things progress.

Tim Redman
      Participant

I can tell you all that the billionaires I work for would chew this guy up. He would never what hit him if they set their sights on him. Maybe he should watch Billions on Showtime if he can afford it.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Tim Redman.
       Tom Kircher
      Participant

I’ve been wondering about how big of a role he’s going to play in the grand scheme of LUST, but the impression I’ve been getting from him so far is that his purpose is to create division. Given that he’s been grouping us all into categories (winners, losers, unsure, no response), his actions have served as a way to divide this community. What this tells me is that he be attempting to create a hierarchy out of us, with some people seeming to be catered to or given some form of priority while others of us are rejected or neglected. Even his personality is divisive, with many of his observable personality traits being despicable while still having qualities that are considered attractive (money, power, dominant, successful, etc.) which also leads me to believe that he is meant to divide us.

I believe that Noah may possibly be a means to an end for the ODSM. While he’s one of the few people we’ve been introduced to in Lust thus far, I have an odd feeling that the ODSM might be using him and his actions to distract us from something else. Create division and commotion within a pretty strong community diversion from something potentially much bigger or more pressing. Of course, I could be way off base with this, but it’s just a thought.

Stephanie schultz
      Participant

I cant wait to be notified for the seminar and “live” training whatever it will be. I am very curious to see how it plays out and what will happen. Also interested in what he may have to say and what his sales pitch will be to us all. Please hurry noah

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I was feeling extra fiesta today. So I did this… Bring it on Noah

Hannah Schenck <hschenck.22@gmail.com>
      5:00 PM (50 minutes ago)

to thenoahsystem
      Noah,

I emailed you on the 15th of March asking to be a part of your seminar on May 1st and I never heard back from you. You talk a mean game on your website, yet I see right through it. I see an insecure man who has a lot to cover up under this “tough guy” exterior. If you’re too intimidated to handle a sassy lady like myself, then you are as much of a pussy as I thought. It would be in your best interest to have me at your seminar, however, regardless of your decision to email me back or not, this won’t be the last you’ll hear of me. I hope you are thinking clearly.

Till next time,
      Hannah S.

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar