Call from Tina! 5/23/2017

This topic has 69 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Jackie
      Participant

Anonymous caller, 11:30am.
      A woman is on the other line, arguing with something.
      “GET DOWN! Get Down! BAD KITTY!” She sounds so frustrated, but I just listen unsure if it’s a Lust thing or if my mother has dun goofed again.
      She asks, once order had returned: “Hi what can I help you with!” But is positive and enthusiastic, if not a bit tired.
      “I Am completely not sure. But you called me and I am happy to have this conversation.”
      “Oh my goodness, how unprofessional of me! Hi It’s Tina, from the Love thing, that registration day you guys had!”
      Love thing. Rad. I can roll with that.
      “HOW DID YOU OPEN YOUR BOX OF FRISKIES!?>
      She then goes on to talk about how these people haven’t let her sleep, that the plans keep changing, and they’re perpetually unsatisfied. Tina misses true REM sleep. Then the conversation moved to sleep paralysis and how scary that must be. I agreed.
      “MR WINKLE GET OFF MY COMMEMORATIVE PLATES.”
      She then asks me: “Did they announce anything? Did they tell you guys anything? What’s the next step? Your name had come up So I had just wanted to find out, if you knew more about these people…”
      SO I ask if she’s following the Facebook, as that’s a good vein of information. They just posted up the 6/03, 17 thing and that’s how we knew to come to Registration. Though I thought it would be weird, I suggested she follow the Facebook, even if unprofessional. What it was for, I didn’t know.
      Has anything happened? These guys are weird!
      I told her about the closing of the prequel and the beginning of chapter one. People have been visited at work or home. I told her subsequently that the warehouse was broken into later. Forms were stolen.
      Oh man! So when the registration was over, all of Remi’s crew just stood up and left. I waited! I thought they were going to come back! Anyways, so as I’m there, a whole crew of the most beautiful people I have ever seen walks in, they pulled hand held bushels of (what she thought) were wheat, out of what looked like eye-glass cases and lit the herbs, and then began doing motions with the smoke.”
      I suggested: might it have been sage?
      “Like it, but it smelt old. I ran out of there! What is this!”
      So then I told her to protect herself. Whatever this is they aren’t playing. I told her about the symbol on the back of some of the registration forms we saw via periscope.
      well what are you doing today?
      Regretfully, I have to be in Orange County for a short while today, but I was available later in the evening if she needed. I’d go to L.A to chat or help, just later.
      Tina continued to fight with my Winkle on the phone, maybe something breaks, and she scrambles off in a hurry, “I’ve got to go!

Thoughts:
      1) I definitely controlled the octave of my voice. 1.a) I did honestly think it was my mother for a second because: her. Even with the no caller ID, cause she’s weird. 2) Tina sounds as frustrated, and if not even more confuses, than when this started. 3) The Cult(oocult?) of Pretty People? Does this tie into the LA MODEL folders that the investors had? 4)Is Mr Winkle Garbage Kitty? 5) Will Tina be making a facebook? 6) Tying back to ‘Lets get social’, I had made a very terrible Periscope about my Ceramic Cat Spoon collection and asked for a wholesome element. Tina turns out of have a high maintenance cat and a commemorative plate collection? Can she be my IConfidant please?! Kindred souls.

Loved it. Poor Tina. Everyone’s mad at her, doing magic and shit, and here she is just trying to earn a buck from the wrong people. She’s in over her head. I hope she reaches out for coffee. Is telling her just to RUN: RUN FAST AND RUN FAR, completely inappropriate?

Go Lust community, go!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jackie.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jackie.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Whoooooa. That sounds like an amazing call! That’s crazy with the “pretty people” comment, does this mean something happened in the warehouse between Registration and @meghanmayhem showing up with Noah? If so, what is the intent of that ceremony?

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s intense.

Tina… I’m sad I never got any interaction with her at registration. Seems like a fascinating person to know.

Cristen
      Participant

Attractive people doing witchy shit? Sounds like my kind of cult party.

111error
      Participant

This is pretty fantastic, but contains a lot of disturbing information; ceramic cat spoon collection?!

“a whole crew of the most beautiful people I have ever seen walks in..”

Seems a little unusual to emphasize their physicality if they were acting so strangely, I wonder what we’re supposed to think of that?

Also “From the love thing” is an interesting turn of phrase. She’s standing apart from the Lust Experience’s story and actors. o__O

Cristen
      Participant

@111error I’ll also throw in that Tina was working on a computer at my registration and when I was waiting for my turn in the Red Room, the computer was on Facebook and appeared to be logged in AS Lust.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Tina sounds like a hoot.

There is a dating website (name omitted because ick) that popped up a few years ago in which only attractive people are allowed to join. You submit yourself and the existing members will vote on if you are good enough. If the members agree, you’re in and can join the dating profile ranks and get invited to their social mixers. If you are too low rated, you stay in account purgatory and are told to try again later after you’ve fixed your hair and lost 10lb or whatever.
      There was a huge wave of controversy over this, and yet also a wave of submissions.
      People want validation.
      I thought this was a gross idea, but guess what? I submitted myself just to see if I’d be accepted (for the record, I totally did.) I told myself that this whole concept was lame and that I’d never want to be part of something like that, but you bet your ass I want their validation.

Look how offended people got when Boris the Bulgarian told some people that he didn’t think they’d make it.

Kortney
      Participant

OOooo. Interesting. That’s a lot of unique information

Chris
      Participant

This is very interesting, thank you for the write up! Beyond all the revelations and details she related, the motivations behind this call seem very strange. Tina decides to cold call a random participant hoping that you can tell HER more information about the people who have been employing her for the last two years? She’s a commercial real estate agent apparently on call with them 24/7 and she’s asking you to fill her in on any announced upcoming events? Are things really still this disorganized, or is Tina just very bad at her job? This feels like yet another peek behind the curtain at the most ineffectual secret organization out there. Get it together, OSDM, Tina needs her sleep!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I thought that Tina seemed super stressed at the Registration, poor thing! Sounds like she definitely needs to find a new job so she can get some SLEEP!
      Really exciting call though! Hopefully it means things will be picking up a bit…

Cristen
      Participant

@meghanmayhem and how upset people got at the “loser” replies from Noah way back when. Validation makes you smug whether you feign modesty or not. “You have no idea what you are celebrating and you will soon need each other more than you could ever realize.”

Lia
      Participant

Having your name in the mouths of the Investors is horrifying, @theladyj. In general, what did you talk about at registration? Did you mention your mad poster skillz?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

SO THAT JUST HAPPENED.

Phone rings, it’s a number I don’t recognize. NOT RESTRICTED NUMBER. A woman asks if I rent or own my home and I think it’s another spam call. I say I rent my apartment. She then asks if I plan on buying a home within the next year and I say it’s highly unlikely as I’m currently moving into my new apartment.

This is when it takes a turn. She asks if I went to registration for “the experience” and I confirm I did. She starts asking if I know the people behind it, which I tell her not really. She starts telling me that they are calling her late at night, constantly changing their mind about things. She mentions she feels like they’re manipulating her. They they keep manipulating her to have certain responses and questioning her. Asking how she feels. Not in an “Are you ok?” sort of way, but a testing her sort of way.

She mentions her friends try telling her to quit, but every time she tries to walk away that’s when “the really terrifying stuff starts”. She tells me Marcos called her one day and gave her a GPS location to go to, that she needed to go or else “something bad will happen to all of us”. So she goes. I think she mentioned it was the middle of a field (not 100% sure on this detail, I was trying to type out as many notes as I could during the call). When she gets there, Marcos tells her to close her eyes. She doesn’t at first, but Marcos somehow knows and starts demanding she close her eyes. When she does, he asks her how she feels. She says she feels “floaty”. “Buy it” responds Marcos. So she’s been working to buy this “floaty piece of land” for the investors.

“Oh shoot I gotta hang up on you” *CLICK*

As I’m explaining to my coworkers that I just got a Lust call (they know I do this weird stuff), the phone rings again, same number. It’s Tina again. “Are you still at (the address I’m moving out of)?” I reply that’s my old apartment address that I’m moving out of now. “OK, that’s enough” *CLICK*

Well shit guys. What are they doing to Tina. And now I’m VERY glad they don’t seem to know my new apartment address. Keeping that shit off the internet for as long as possible.

EDIT: So…. I have Tina’s phone number. @thegilded do you think I should share it? Never silent?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Kevin
      Participant

Anyways, so as I’m there, a whole crew of the most beautiful people I have ever seen walks in, they pulled hand held bushels of (what she thought) were wheat, out of what looked like eye-glass cases and lit the herbs, and then began doing motions with the smoke.

This part of the conversation calls two things to mind. The whole crew of the most beautiful people makes me think of the handlers from Tension, could this be a new set of handlers? Or even the old ones? And bushels of herbs reminds me of the flowers from the Flower Room in Tension. Wonder just how connected all of this really is.

Jackie
      Participant
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Follow up, she did say she was Tina. Not at first, but when she started talking about Registration she told me who she was. So Tina seems to be making calls.

Chris
      Participant

“BUY IT”??? Ohhhhhh boy. Could this be why they keep changing their mind with Tina? They’re looking for some kind of mysterious quality for a potential location that we and Tina are unaware of. Something beyond sound proofing and drainage. Something perhaps older, more spiritual. An energy? A presence?

Jackie
      Participant

*DOUBLE GASP* @kevin

Lia
      Participant

This sage-burning, floaty-field, Nicole-mentioning-Anoch stuff is fascinating … Who. Are. These. People.

@nothenrygale
      There’s no way she meant to give you her number. That seems like a mistake. But also… don’t lose that number…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Yeah, def not going to post until I know for sure I’m to post it. Besides, it’s just common courtesy to not spread people’s phone numbers to random internet forums, right? But yeah… def adding it to my contact list right now, just in case I need to reach out to Tina in the future.

Andrew K
      Participant

“Floaty” feelings and beautiful people burning dried wheat (?) is definitely interesting and weird.

Is the dried wheat/grass/whatever it was they were burning from the same field they made Tina go to?

Maybe they were burning it in the warehouse to test it? Or cleans the warehouse for some reason?

And how did Marco know her eyes weren’t closed. he could have just guessed, based on Tina’s personality type. But did they implement some kind of tech into her? Something that helps them find these places they need to conduct their business?

She’s having sleep problems similar to Otis, so it would be likely they did something similar to both of them but for different reasons/for different effects. Perhaps whatever they’re doing to people reacts to their different personalities/minds in various ways that make certain parts of them exploitable, who knows.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I got a call from Tina too…

It was really quick. She asked if I remembered her from registration, and I told her I did. Then she told me that my file was flagged and if I knew any reasons why that would be. I told her the scary Bulgarian guy I met at registration said he’d love to have me join. Then she asked me if I could hear something in the background. I couldn’t. She paused and I heard a click. Then she told me that they were listening and she had to go.

So yeah she seemed really freaked out…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Tina is getting around today.

Also @kevin, it is not a tremendous leap at all to think the handlers came in and lit some sage and blessed that building for whatever new fake god they’ve conjured up.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

This is getting really interesting…

Cara
      Participant

Wow… So Tina was at Lust registration. Was she part of Ascension as well? Trying to put together if I remember her or if she’s a new addition to this ever expanding web. All I know is, I want in.

Lia
      Participant

@chrysalis359 Registration was the first time anyone had seen her. It seemed like she had just been hired by the investors pretty recently.

Kevin
      Participant

Tina wasn’t part of Ascension, she was the real estate agent who found the location for registration. She said she’d been working for whoever she works for for two years.

Cara
      Participant

Interesting… Thanks, @lilmsfancpants and @kevin

Lia
      Participant

@kevin Two years?! Damn, how has she put up with this stuff for so long? Maybe they haven’t always been this terrible to her.

Chris
      Participant

Well, that doesn’t bode well for Tina. Hopefully @theladyj and @nothenrygale feel good about everything they said being surveiled too. The Investors have already shown they don’t like their employees reaching out to us. I wonder what additional steps they’ll take to stop Tina from blabbing more than she already has.

Briana
      Participant

Lack of sleep? Hmmm I wonder if she’s getting headaches as well.

Kevin
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I know, right? Especially because she seems like a fairly normal and kind person. She was the most talkative person I ran into at registration, if a bit frazzled (which totally comes through in @theladyj’s call with her for those who didn’t get to talk to her). And she was the one who told me the one cat was named Garbage Kitty!

Cara
      Participant

Also, @theladyj FWIW I was delighted by your ceramic cat spoon periscoping. Just delighted. 😀

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’d love to talk to you Tina! I felt very bad for her during registration. Marcos gave her major guilt trips for having a broken laptop and picking a bad location. I thought​ it was perfect though. Hope she can get away from these people…

Sean

Sorry, was out to lunch.

@nothenrygale
      – I’d recommend against posting the number unless there is a reason to down the road. Communication from the people we’re interested in speaking to normally comes FROM them, doesn’t normally go TO them.

If we ever need to call them, we will likely be made aware.

Sean

Also on a personal note… as someone who just got the keys to his new apartment today, this is weird timing.

Megan
      Participant

Kitties AND sleep paralysis????
      Shit.
      Guys there is ONE THING I am definitely afraid of.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thegilded Yep, that’s my plan. Keeping to myself unless specifically told to share. Though of course now I’m curious if it was an accident or intentional. I’d assume accident, but I’ve been second guessing myself so damn much lately.

Seriously, gonna convert my new apartment to a LUST safehouse. The old apartment is compromised.

superstar
      Participant

Oh, man… I get, like, four or five calls every day from numbers I don’t recognize. Kills me to think one of them might have been a missed LUST call (I assumed IG calls would always show up as “unlisted/unknown”).

Lesson 1: When it comes to LUST, never assume anything.
      Lesson #2: I better learn to love chatting with telemarketers.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dang this is getting wild! Good thing your moving @nothenrygale!!

Lauren Bello

I wonder if the reference to “beautiful people” had anything to do with the “LA Models” folder Ramik was looking through.

Blondie
      Participant

@daela Ramik?

Lauren Bello

@blondie also known as Remy, Remi, Ramin, etc. I think someone had specifically said he informed them it was spelled “with a K”.

The guy from in-person registrations – he had a folder labeled “LA Models” on his desk.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@theladyj @nothenrygale

So we all got calls from Tina…. What’s the common thread and why us?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@genghistwan @theladyj Did both of you have actual conversation with Tina inside registration? I got to speak with her a bit while waiting to be called over to the investors. That’s the only thing I can think of right off the bat. Maybe we had an interaction with her that made her remember us or something?

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@nothenrygale
      I did have a lengthy interaction with her during registration. In fact I was the last person to get interviewed, so I spent most of my time with her.

Neil
      Participant

I too received a call from Tina today around 1pm

I was at work and took it real quick. It was from a New York phone number. They called twice and since I’m mass applying to jobs right now I answer every call. I will recall what I was told.

At first she asks if I was at an event with the guys in the suits. I was confused but she reaffirmed the experience registration event. I was like oh yeah! Yes! Haha. She wanted to know if I’ve been in contact with anyone from the event since then and I said no and then she started talking about us as a community and how we are so close.

It then got a little personal where she was telling me that she was scared. After someone leaves her Remy always calls her and then he treats her like shit.

She then goes on to tell me that it is important to keep my friends close and the ones I love close as you never know when you are going to lose them.

It ended with her saying she was having a bad day and that she needed to go lay down.

I tried to remember everything she said but it was tough as I was at work and kind of distracted. Sorry guys.

I think I was misunderstanding the questions. Oh well. Hopefully something comes of this.

Neil
      Participant

Oh yeah she said something about secret tunnels and how stressful it is for her to keep finding all this stuff.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@nking So looks like we both have Tina’s cell number now. It happening once is likely a mistake. It happening TWICE is setting a trend. I’m still holding off on posting the number, but I think everyone should be aware that Lust calls could come in as an actual phone number now. Not just restricted number.

Jackie
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants, At registration I just hung around, engaged her, me and @haleywilde were there, talking to her awaiting our turn in the red room. When Tina had said “why would adults even want to do this make belive thing,” I kinda gave a sassy answer along the lines of ‘What do you do then for fun?’ I don’t think posters came up. However, posters should always come up.

@chrysalis359
      , CAT SPOONS FOR THE WIN. I honestly believe the set up of her phone call with the Cat and the Commemorative plates, was a direct reference to my Periscope of wacky spoons. ALWAYS LISTENING.

@macbethinabathtub
      , I feel all right. But Would jump at the opportunity to be her (eventual) get away vehicle. Before, ya know, her brain gets turned to mush. Or she floats away.

@nothenrygale
      @genghistwan (and now) @nking
      I was in the 1pm group. I am memorable and I am loud. I was dressed cute in black and teal but not professional. I was engaged with Remi and had asked for a more Cerebral experience. I didn’t sign my paper. In the red room I had been told to close my eyes and was ‘very good‘. two days when I couldn’t sleep I had asked the universe ‘Lust. I can’t sleep. Do you have anything in your basket of crazy for me?’ <3 <3 <3

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@theladyj Do you have a sleep disorder of some type? I’ve got sleep apnea (which I’m STILL waiting to get a new CPAP for), and it’s awful when you don’t have the energy from sleep you should have. I actually do get frequent headaches from it if it’s not managed properly. Maybe sleep issues is the thread between us?

Jackie
      Participant

@nothenrygale
      What an interesting observation. I had asked the lust universe for some stimulus during a bout of insomnia.
      Other than that: I work a job that keeps me up all night so I have a bizarre AM sleep schedule. I have very, very active Somniloquy (talking in your sleep).

Megan
      Participant

I just got out of a long day – I’m in a scenic painting intensive this week and don’t have a lot of access to the internet but…this thread fascinates and scares me at the same time.

I had sleep paralysis as a kid, real bad. My sister did as well, hers lasted into adulthood, but no one in our family ever believed us. If you’ve never experienced it, I don’t scare easily, at ALL, but that? That was awful. It eventually went away but when I was 23 I had to go for my first colonoscopy (my mother died of cancer when I was a kid, so these are regular things in my life). The drugs they used to sedate me triggered the sleep paralysis that night. I thought I would never experience it again, and suddenly I was. I hallucinated that my husband was crushing me to death that night. Now, it’s a very, VERY rare thing but it’s something that I am anxious about because it’s awful, especially when I know they’re giving me those (or similar) drugs.

On top of that I have bizarre, undiagnosed sleep issues. I would fall asleep in meetings at work and while driving my car. I had to go for two sleep…things..those tests? The second one was one of those tests that isn’t just a normal sleep test but where they let you sleep for 20 minutes and then make you stay awake for an hour or something, it more resembles torture than anything else. It was horrible. At the end of it all they could tell me was that something was definitely wrong with me but they didn’t know what, so they diagnosed me with epilepsy. Later I got a second opinion so I could get off the drugs and I totally don’t have epilepsy at all. Everything is totally fine, as long as I get the same amount of sleep at the same exact times every night.

Which, for those of you who work in theatre, you know is a totally reasonable thing to expect…

Jackie
      Participant

@coryphella
      That is a wild story! Netflix has a great documentary on Sleep Paralysis, and it seems terrible. What an interesting story about you navigating the medical world and trying to come up with a treatment plan. Indeed, the diagnose of Epilepsy can have rippling affects in life, and shouldn’t ever be applied lightly. (though there are different seizure types)

Off topic, but parallel to altered reality perception: I have a soft spot in my heart for Schizophrenics because the world they perceive can be so threatening, scary and obscured. That world you see in sleep paralysis can very easily be the waking reality of people suffering that mental illness. And It absolutely must be horrific without support.

Me? I talk in my sleep. Wide eyed, completely asleep: “There’s spiders on my pillow.” “What’s in the corner” “The stove is on.” And my boyfriend now knows the difference, because Somniloquy doesn’t allow your vocal cords to change because, your brain while stimulated, doesn’t know if it’s day or night, outside or inside, so it’s all one louder octave of voice. But, he does not appreciate being told ‘There’s a Man in the corner’, at 3 am, laying in complete darkness.

Megan
      Participant

@theladyj – Uhhhhh yeah I don’t think I’d appreciate being told that either. Like, at all. 🙂 I think that would not be ok.

I have memories of dreams/hallucinations from when I was a kid that I’ll never forget. I couldn’t tell you if I was awake or asleep when I was having them.

Jackie
      Participant

@coryphella
      There’s a lot of ‘fuck yous’ and ‘you know the crazy shit you said last night?’

Megan
      Participant

@theladyj – LOLOL…I can imagine. 🙂
      Also I made this – over ten years ago now. The text isn’t from me but the piece itself came out of my experience.

Jackie
      Participant

@coryphella
      WHOA. That is cool! ART ROCKS. What a great representation! Also masking yourself…dang.

Sage
      Participant

Crap I missed three calls from the “New York Number”!!! I knew it! Was teaching a trailer full of background kids! But I’m pretty sure I also have Tina’s number! 🙁

Shaun
      Participant

I had two missed calls today from New York while at the dentist during lunch!

This is an interesting development I wonder if the next event will be in the middle of a field.

As a side note I had sleep paralysis twice before knowing what it was. I thought I had died and was going to start floating out of my body. One of the scariest things I’ve experienced!

Jackie
      Participant
       Jackie
      Participant
       superstar
      Participant

whoops! Posted in wrong thread… but I still luv my poster! 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by superstar.
       Kevin Hsu
      Participant

I am fascinated by sleep paralysis because it is a common thread through most religion’s lore about demons. My Buddhist mom and Catholic friend both recount the same story with different demons and different ways to cope. My non-religious friend has a different account; his is a dark figure with a name, and he deals with it by never saying its name.

These stories are really interesting to hear, especially when I think about what we know so far about the sleep cycle; how the body releases chemicals to cause paralysis as a normal part of REM sleep.

I have only experienced the light version of sleep paralysis where dreamed that I woke up without the ability to move or speak then woke up again and repeated the cycle several times before actually waking.

This all gets me thinking how this applies to LUST/OSDM. People are having trouble sleeping. Michelle suggests the possibility of dosing @buz’s Tecate. Are we playing a neurochemical game now? Should I consult my doctor before Periscoping?

Jackie
      Participant

@superstar <3 <3 <3 <3

@coryphella
      , THEY’RE LISTENING. UR FACEBOOK FAMOUS NOW! #NeverSlient

@lazysmartperson
      , the brain without sleep becomes a mess of stimulus if deprived enough. There’s a reason It’s a form of torture. In conditioning, scrambling your perception softens your resistances; unpredictable waxing and waning of kindness(reward) too. With the idea of night terrors or paralysis hallucinations, it’s so frightening it’s real, betrayed by your own brain chemistry. But, in the end the monsters aren’t based in reality but the residual terror is. Feelings are irremovable. There’s probably a metaphor within it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jackie.
       Megan
      Participant

Found the name of the test they did – Multiple Sleep Latency Test. Not a good time.

scot
      Participant

I’ve had significant bouts with sleep paralysis throughout my life as well. I grew up in a very small, very guilt inducing religious community. We went to church every week and it was pounded into our heads that if you couldn’t feel God in your life (which I never did) it’s because you had done something to push him away and you must stop, repent and confess your sins or you were at risk of letting the devil into your life. Around age 13 or so puberty took over and fucked with my body and emotions like it does. It also let me know that it was time to get to work on my PhD in masturbation. Can you guess what thing small town god hates the most? So, not only am I going through life’s bullshit, but I have every significant person in my life basically telling me I’m evil for it. Success, cycle of guilt and depression initiated. Now enter Sleep Paralysis. I’ll never forget the first time it happened. I “woke up”, pinned to my bed, unable to move anything but my eyes, barely able to breath. I couldn’t make a sounds and later, after the full terror of the experience took me over, I couldn’t even cry. An invisible presence loomed silently in the corner, taunting me for what felt like hours. I absolutely,100% “knew” that that the devil was there to torture me because of my sins and I deserved it. Of course I had no one to talk to about it afterwards. I had invited the devil into our home after all. This went on for quite a while. Good times.
      Eventually it calmed down and I learned about sleep paralysis and was able to move past the horror of it all. I still have random incidents but I usually know when it’s going to happen, there’s a strange buzzing throughout my body when I’m in the twilight state. I’ve conditioned myself so that I can generally use it as a springboard into some pretty cool lucid dreams. I actually get a kick out of it.
      I feel for Tina and Otis. I hope they are going to be ok.
      The not knowing if it’s a dream or real, that can be horrifying. Especially if your friends and support structure are not available to help you through it.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I’ve always known OSDM actually believes in the Book Of Anoch. They felt Anoch’s power, just like I did…

Megan
      Participant

Some of this speculation is fucking creepy.

So I wasn’t at the registration and the only thing I’ve signed up for is iconfidant. The thing we aren’t supposed to trust now. I emailed my confidant today to ask some questions but also to just point out that mayyyybe since my identity was not a secret they would consider using the wide wide internet to find another way to contact me.

It seems to me that the people fucking with the minds/sleep of Tina and Otis are maybe people to stay away from.

Also has anyone played the Dreamfall games? Some of this reminds me of that.

Viewing 68 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar