Call from the man "behind everything" (June 11 2017)

This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Cristen.

• Author
       Addison
      Participant

OK. just got a no-caller-id call. I think it was Horace? He talked about “his son”

He wanted to make sure i was able to absorb his message and waited for me to tell him to proceed. I’m a fucking idiot and should’ve asked to record it but i wrote it down as quickly as i could instead. This was super dense and I tried to write everything down, might be missing a couple points, but these are the biggest points.

He spoke of his son wanting power, manipulating us, of “winding the clock” and “his return in the flesh.” His family owns everything and he is a part of everything.

“You gave yourself to us because you chose to believe in a lie. You emotionally invested yourself and allowed yourself to be manipulated because it pleased my family…

You have been given a peek behind the curtain, into the real world. This is furthering the bond of my family, we are a part of everything, we have a piece of everything you own, everything you buy, everything you enjoy.

…until he returns, this will wind the clock until he comes in the flesh.

Everyone wants a piece of control. My son grasps for control. But here there are no sides. No factions. I am in all and I am in everything.”

(Handwritten notes on this link)

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Addison.
       Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

GLORY BE!!! ANOCH IS RETURNING TO US!!!

Cristen
      Participant

Was about to post this elsewhere but this is the best place:

I think all of this fits with what we’ve discussed about Transmutation and the idea of a soul being implanted into a human vessel. Sabrina spoke of the literal return of Anoch today too, no? Today seemed to indicate that what we have now is far beyond seeking oracles to communicate with him; the goal now is to wholly return him in the flesh.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Interesting… so us theorizing about their being factions is way off base then. This seems like a hard point away from that line of thinking.

Horace being in everything makes him the Wizard and the Wicked Wizard. Who will be our Scarecrow, Tin-Man, and Lion?

I have a pretty good idea who our Dorthy is.

Sage
      Participant

Ok, so if Horace is behind everything, why were multiple Sinclair’s going out of their way to get people to drop iConfidant and not go today? Are they trying to separate the naive from the strong? The adventurous from the wary? But the endgame (pledge to Anoch) is the same regardless??

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Sage.
       Haley Wilde
      Participant

So his son could be the man who spoke today (forgot his name)…

Sage
      Participant

@addisonborn, you write like a doctor. 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

@haleywilde I think he was referring to Noah (his son).

Anonymous
      Inactive

@haleywilde If it was the man today, his name was Jacob.

Lukas L
      Participant

@addisonborn did it sound like he wanted Anoch to be summoned in the flesh. It seems he would lose quote a bit of power when Anoch does come back.

Maranda
      Participant

The whole “Anoch coming in the flesh” thing reads like a perversion of the Second Coming of Christ. I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t for one second think Anoch actually exists. This whole thing feels like a Scientology-esque cult whose members are indoctrinated from birth (hence the references to family”) and whose head has a lot of money. Some poor sod is probably going to be brainwashed into thinking they’re Anoch in the flesh, when in reality the only power they have is the power we give them.

Cristen
      Participant

I just got this same call. “I know you want to believe in safe harbors but no later what my son thinks there are no factions, etc.” There aren’t right decisions. No one is safe. I’m in the middle of something, I’ll try and get the rest of this down but I believe it’s the same message, word for word.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just hope that Anoch ends up being… you guessed it… Frank Stallone.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Another call – I believe I just received a variation on the call @addisonborn received. It sounded to me like Horace, although he did not identify himself. His tone throughout was almost bored as if he was put upon to even be placing calls to people so below his station in life. To accentuate his boredom, he sighed quite a bit. His message was this, to paraphrase:

‘I’m disappointed you and I didn’t get to meet today, Kimberly. I try not to involve myself in “every aspect of everything we do” but I must admit I’m jealous of you and your people… Jealous of your ignorance. Jealous of your ability to not know the things I know.’

He then thanked me again for coming to the event today and hung up.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Horace sounds sus af

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I’d be curious how much more Horace activity we get in the upcoming months… Now that IConfidant has been sorted out and revealed to be a sham alomg with Noah seeming to be back with his dad and “getting back to business”, I could imagine things are somewhat back to normal enough for Horace to go back into his lowkey life.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo, I have a feeling we will be seeing more of Horace and the forces moving behind the scenes as we move into Chapter 2.

Cristen
      Participant

I also recall him saying he’d “speak to his clockmakers” and thanking me for today’s sacrifice and the sacrifice that’s yet to come. Gulp.

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar