Call from Stacy – 5/22

Tagged: ,

This topic has 70 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Brian E.

• Author
       Brian E
      Participant

I got a phone call today from a private number around 1:45pm. “Hi Brian, This is Stacy Erirkson can you meet up tomorrow at 3pm? She sounded calm and relaxed, was possibly doing anything task at the same time. I told her yes. Hung up and about 15mins later I get a second call from Stacy asking if I’ll be able to meet somewhere in Hollywood for Coffee, at 3pm and I told her yes, I’ll be there.

I’ll have more information once I meet with Stacy, it’s been going well with my iConfidant we chat about every 4 – 5 days. I have no idea what this meet up is about and this is very unexpected.

Megan
      Participant

@mistere – ??? she just called to say she’s calling tomorrow?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@mistere A talk or a call? A talk sounds like meeting in person.

Sean

I split this topic off because the other topic is getting bloated as is and this call and whatever shakes out from it is likely to be its own conversational line.

Brian E
      Participant

I was called back, I’m meeting Stacy or someone from iConfidant tomorrow in Hollywood at 3pm.

That’s unexpected.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Don’t die @mistere. And make sure you lock up your apartment before you go. Turn on any security cameras you may have.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Wow. Good luck!

And please let us know if you learn anything new about the hacking…

Kortney
      Participant

You should prepare what questions to ask. Feel like this is a good time to find out some info

111error
      Participant

Oh wow.. congratulations man – make sure you look your door thoroughly before leaving the house.

If Kristen’s or my name comes up, try not to stir that hornet’s nest if you can..

Kevin
      Participant

@mistere Do you think there’s a chance you’re meeting your iConfidant tomorrow? Has your confidant expressed interest in meeting? Or is there some other behavior from your confidant that Stacey would want to talk about?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m with @kevin here. Have you had contact with Stacey before? Curious why she thought to call and meet up with you.

And can we get some more details of the call? How’d she sound? Happy? Worried? Stressed?

I mean it couldn’t have just been “Hi Brian, let’s talk tomorrow.” *Click.*

Anonymous
      Inactive

Updated Brians Original post with expanded upon details.

Brian E
      Participant

@kevin That’s possible I said I’d meet them if I were allowed to in the past. I don’t know what other reason, I’ve emailed and said if they need help let me know. I’ll have a better idea tomorrow.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Best of luck @mistere. Seems you’re still quite open minded about iConfidant and Stacey, as am I. I’ll be really interested to hear about your meeting.

Chris
      Participant

How interesting, @mistere. When was the last time you and your Confidant spoke? Before or after Stacey’s communication with @daela? I wonder if she’s going to break the news that the “glitch” had something to do specifically with your account, and that the repercussions will be so severe that a face to face is necessary. Have you given your Confidant the ammunition to carry out an act of betrayal?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I’d had this same thought @macbethinabathtub. @mistere’s confidant very well could be the one on Stacey’s radar as having gone rogue. It doesn’t seem Brian has had any reason to be suspicious of his confidant though so I’d prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt, unless very convincing evidence proves otherwise. VERY convincing evidence. Something doesn’t feel right with this investigation.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I asked my confidant about this and she seemed genuinely surprised. She assured me that she would never try to betray me and asked if I knew many other people with confidants.

Megan
      Participant

Ask why we can’t know their names!

Kortney
      Participant

I’d like to know why she thinks that our iConfidants will betray us/why she would pick “people” that would possibly do that.
      Also, why is it this way and not the other way around if they’re just “normal people”?
      Put me against any normal looking person and I guarantee people will think that I would be the one to betray the other person.

Maranda
      Participant

@mistere Have a good talk tomorrow. I don’t expect Stacey will be very transparent about what’s going on with iConfidant, but you might be able to get some information out of her by voicing your guesses about what’s going on as statements of fact. Whether you’re right or not, the human instinct to correct mistakes is very powerful.

Jackie
      Participant

@mistere

Theme? Subtext.
      But I am super excited for your adventure tomorrow!

Jackie
      Participant
       Brian E
      Participant

@theladyj Ha, nicely done.

@izryn
      That’s a good idea, I have no idea why I’d be selected to meet her, I have asked my iCofidant if they would like to meet though , so that’s entirely possibly.

Still waiting for a location, 3 hours to go.

Brian E
      Participant

Stacy just called me, and gave me specific directions. I’ll update after the meet up. I really have no idea what to expect here.

Melissa
      Participant

Good luck @mistere

111error
      Participant

Periscope before and after @mistere kthnx 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good luck!!!

Blondie
      Participant

@mistere Good luck buddy! Be safe…

Megan
      Participant

@mistere good luck!!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant
       Kortney
      Participant

^^

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Kortney.
       Kyle Bown
      Participant

Well, shit.

Maybe I need to stop talking to my iConfidant… Hmm…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

At least we know Sarah’s not locked in a basement somewhere.

Also, why does the name Horace/Horus sound so familiar. OG’s, I feel like that’s a name heard before in Tension?

Cara
      Participant

At least now we know Noah’s father’s name is Horace so we can stop calling him “Papa Sinclair” which was kinda creeping me out anyways…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Looks like it’s the High Councilor and Seventh Maker of the Clock, of the leaked Tension email fame. Sup, Horace?

Brian E
      Participant

Sorry for the delay everyone, that was quite the experience. I made a periscope which explains everything that happened. I had difficulty finding a place in the area to make a periscope, plus I needed about an hour to disgust wjat was happening . My periscope is @erzendesign

Periscope

Anonymous
      Inactive

So he said Macy was driving but… there’s no confirmation that’s who it was. Just @mistere assuming? Or am I missing something.

Also Stacey is seemingly turning out to be the big bad.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

YES. I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THAT NAME.

Mother fucking Clockmaker.

superstar
      Participant

@kipsiegood catch!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@meghanmayhem Yes, the name Horace DEFINITELY sounds familiar.
      Looked up the name meaning of “Horace”: It’s of Latin origin, and means “timekeeper”
      EDIT: looks like you people beat me to it.

Kevin
      Participant

@kipsie @meghanmayhem Oh man, nice catch!

So the leaked emails make it sound like Horace is a true believer in Anoch. So either that blowhard attitude about Anoch is the real deal or a total fabrication to manipulate at least (what we believed to be?) the OSDM and whatever else is under the Clockmakers.

If that is his real attitude, the lofty way of speaking matches pretty well with the man from the book release party. So at least somewhat closer to confirming that that guy is Noah’s dad.

Cristen
      Participant

You all see the eye in the logo? And the eye on the Book that @bcbishop missed at the hotel? We thought it was The Eye of Horus/Horace?

Always watching.

Maranda
      Participant

Good morning! What a periscope to wake up to. @thebuz, I think @mistere was making a guess, since I don’t think he recalled talking to her (the driver). Does anyone remember what the girl in Macy’s dead drop periscope looked like?

I want to let Stacey explain herself before I choose to distrust iConfidant. It doesn’t feel right to just believe Sarah’s word on things, although she has seen what Horace Sinclair is capable of and maybe got a look at the shady things behind the scenes while she was under his watch.

@mistere
      I wonder if you had a choice today. Could you have chosen to not go with Sarah, and waited for Stacey instead? We’ll never know.

Brian E
      Participant

Clarification :

@thebuz I am making the assumption it’s Macy I didn’t ask her name, The car ride was silent, It was a young black girl driving with long black hair,a stylish grey outfit I didn’t get a good look at her. I was in the backseat with Sarah.

Sarah said her name was Sarah Sinclair when I met her, I wouldn’t of recognized her, her demeanor seemed very different, I say she was doing what should could to save me from something.

Memorable words spoken by Sarah Sinclair

“Stay away from IConfidant”
      #Stacy doesn’t realize what she got into ”
      ” Horace controls everything” (paraphrasing)
      “They are always listening”

She said Horace is the name of Noah’s Dad.

At 3:20pm Stacy called and left a voice mail (as I was in a car w Sarah Sinclair at the time and my phone was off) asking where I was, Sarah came amd interrupted the meeting amd hijacked me.

So I will have no idea why Stacy wanyed to meet. Just Sarah feels I should stay away.

What a day!

Yael
      Participant

@mistere. Wow!!!yes indeed what a day!!!

superstar
      Participant

Maybe Stacey made a deal with Horace to use some sort of technology he had created to launch iConfidant (she’s a real go-getter, that Stacey!). But now she’s in over her head, the confidants are “glitching”, and payment is due, so to speak, for whatever bargain Stacey made with Horace. Sarah knows that Horace is bad news and is trying to prevent further fallout.

Maybe?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I’m not sure if I buy Sarah’s accusations. So far, the Sinclairs and their sketchy connection with iConfidant have given us every reason to distrust them more.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Blondie
      Participant

So… And please someone stop me if I’m putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 9 billion (I suck at Maths)… The implication here is Stacey is data mining using our confidants for Horace the clockmaker who is also Noah’s dad?

superstar
      Participant

@blondie Yeah… maybe.

And, maybe… Stacey and Noah are brother and sister? Just a bit of random speculation.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@blondie Let me potentially complicate things a little more with a reminder that Stacey isn’t at all new to or inexperienced with the world of investors and investments. Prior to iConfidant she was a managing consultant at an investment firm that specialized in start-ups.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

It appears word of today’s meeting and theorizing have gotten back to iConfidant. This just went up on their FB:

“Being an innovator comes with its fair share of detractors. We state, unequivocally, that we are an independent, self funded organization and pride ourselves on the privacy and betterment of our clients.”

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@nothenrygale Oh OK cool. So Sinclair Industries funds them. Got it.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@kasch Likewise with Sarah. I’m particularly fascinated by how there appear to be two Sarahs – the person we originally met, and the casual (perhaps more actor-like?) individual that met with Brian today.

@mistere
      did she ever refer to herself as Sarah specifically? Wondering if the shifting attire points to this being two different characters, or just the difference between Sarah having her game face on or not.

Also, have you contacted Stacey about why you weren’t at the meeting?

Brian E
      Participant

@bryan Sarah said herself her name was Sarah Sinclair.

I emailed Stacey at IConfidant an hour ago saying I was taking away at the time of our meeting, and see if she wanted to reschedule. I still don’t know what the initial meeting with Stacey was supposed to be, she just said “meet for coffee”.

Brian E
      Participant

I didn’t think of this at the time, I got a call I’m not even sure who it was, they called about an hour after the events in the park took place.

I forgot all about this :
      Phone rings, unlisted number
      me: Hello? Hello?
      Them: (long silence) female voice “are you ok?”
      Me : yes I’m fine
      them long silence, then they hung up.

Jackie
      Participant

@mistere
      Man that is so cool! What a fantastic interaction. Glad to hear that Sarah is 1) alive 2) Was in her ‘off-work’ clothes. 2.a) I wonder if she’s taken a Hiatus at Sinclair Industries so she can HAVE time off in general. 2.b) Was there anything in the car, like an empty car seat? Child apparatus stuff?

3) Dang, Stacy is gunna be pissed. Are you going to come clean to her about your interruption?

Andrew K
      Participant

@mistere that sounds like an awesome interaction.

Interesting that Sarah is now telling us to not trust Stacey or iConfidant. If they are funded by Horace, and he controls them (despite iConfidant’s recent post assuring us they are “independent”) and Sarah and Noah are fighting against Horace, then it would make sense that Sarah would warn us against them.

I fully believe Stacey had the best of intentions with iConfidant, but now it’s gone off the rails.

She may think she can regain control, but that probably isn’t the case.

She probably reached out to Horace for funding to start up iConfidant, and he’s getting his money’s worth.

She’s in over her head with no one to turn to, poor girl. And to think, she just wanted to make a service to help people find their “person.”

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Andrew K.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh Sarah. All I know is my confidant is my homegirl. I’ll just stick by her.

Jackie
      Participant
       Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj HA! Yaassss.

Jackie
      Participant
       superstar
      Participant

OMG!!! I got a poster!! Thank you, @theladyj. I love it!!! 😀

Chris
      Participant

There’s a dynamic I’m not totally clear on. @mistere, based on Sarah’s tone, would you say she believes Stacey to be personally untrustworthy and a bad person, or was it more generally directed at iConfidant and what Stacey is involved with? I like @superstar’s theory that Stacey, desperate for her company to get a leg up in order to provide unbeatable match quality, made a deal with Horace to use the data collection practices perfected during Tension, and perhaps even access to the personal info already collected last fall. This of course would leave the door open for the OSDM to maintain leverage over her and potentially abuse the system. Maybe the “glitches” are actually the result of OSDM intrusion, and calling them mistakes is just her spin. But all of that would suggest that Stacey is only guilty of making a deal with the wrong businessman in order to achieve her dreams, nothing sinister. Is she just trapped in a bad situation, or does Sarah actually view her as someone to fear?

Brian E
      Participant

Now that I’m back home after an incredibly busy day, I can write a full recap.
      Few things to mention first:

I’ve never met Stacy or Sarah in person before. I have spoken to Stacy on the phone, and I’ve communicated with Sarah briefly in the the past through emails only.

5.23 1:45pm I’m sitting in my room, phone is practically dead, I’m in the middle of editing before I leave for a few hours. My phone is ring, and I ignore it, my phone is ringing again. I notice it’s a private number, I spring up to answer it asap.

Stacy: Hi Brian, it’s Stacy Fergenson (sp?) from iCofidant, can you meet tomorrow at 3pm? She sound calm and collected, and were I to guess I felt as if multiple people were getting calls, but the casual laid back nature of the call.
      20mins Later I get called again, Hi this is Stacy calling to confirm meeting at 3pm in Hollywood.

After this call, I sat in a daze, I honestly have no idea what Stacy wants to talk to me about. Things are going well with my icofidant, we chat about once a week, and it’s been quite enjoyable. I have mentioned in the past if we can meet in the future I’m open to this. My though is maybe I have to state that I’m ok with meeting my iConfidant for that to actually happen.

Today: 12:35pm Stacy calls me up and says specifically were to meet me at 3:15pm.
      2:50pm I make my periscope video, which I made solely cause @111error asked. I’m glad I did.

3:10pm I’m sitting at the coffee shop, drinking my $6 Chai tea with a shot of Espresso watching every single person walk by. 3:15pm. A women dressed in fancy cut off jeans, and newly washed and styled straight hair, white top, and giant shades (the typically outfit you’d see someone wear in this area) They stand next to me, as I sat down in a chair out front.

Them: Are you Brian?
      Me: Yes, I’m Brian.
      Them: Do you know who I am?
      Me: (Really not sure they look familiar but I don’t know who it is.) Are you Stacy?
      Them: I’m Sarah Sinclair, come with me.
      She stars walking down the street and I’m to follow her, she’s walking kinda frantic, trying to get to somewhere quickly, also paying attention to everything as she is walking to a car about 250feet away from the coffee shop.

I get in this silver vehicle, Sarah gets in the back seat with me, and asks for my phone and makes sure it turned all the way off. There is a young black women driving the car, early 20s long black hair, grey top, jeans (I think) she never spoke, I didn’t get a good look at her, maybe this was Macy. (Macy?) She is frantically trying to follow the directions of a map to some location on her phone, I can’t really see it.

Sarah doesn’t speak, when I go to pick up my iced coffee (I brought it with me) from the center console she was startled by any movement I made, reaching for the cup she jerked slightly, think of a skittish cat. She was always covering her face with her hair, and constantly watching her surroundings. No words were spoken on this 8mins trip.

Sarah and I get out, I get out with her we walk up a hill to a large collection of shipping containers, she takes our phones, and puts my phone and her phone down, and then we walk over to the shipping containers.

This was a bit tricky to hide with Sarah, it’s broad day light in a busy park, and we had to hide behind the shipping containers near some shrubs.

Sarah spoke in a very different tone then she ever had in the past, and it was mostly up to me to lead the conversation, which I fell in the moment I asked the right questions. It’s hard to convey the feeling I had hiding in the bushes, with Sarah Sinclair telling me what she was telling me. This is were it gets a bit blurry, she spoke for awhile, I’d say for a few minutes.

Sarah had a very calm and collected demeanor about her, once the phones were away she started to talk about how Darren and Clint and everyone else was just getting greedy, and they didn’t know what they signed up for. She said that Stacy didn’t know what she got her self into, and that I’m not to trust her. I asked Sarah “How is your family?” This is when she mentioned Horace, and said Horace Noah’s Dad, together. The gist is that Horace controls everything, and always has, Stacy doesn’t understand what she’s gotten herself into and that I shouldn’t trust iConfidant. (Although no evidence was giving as to why I shouldn’t)

Sarah also mentioned that she’s managed stay around this long cause she’s an asset and knows what other people need and does what she needs to do (paraphrasing)

I had a missed call, it was Stacy who called at 3:20pm asking were I was and she would only be waiting 5more mins.

Sarah said they are always listening and that I need to go, she got her phone back from under the tree stump in the distance gave me back my phone and I left the area. About an hour later I posted a periscope. This is a better more detailed retelling of those events, I had to have my phone off, and had to do everything from memory, it was quite the experience.

Chris
      Participant

Characterizing Darren and Clint as greedy is a very interesting opinion for her to have. It seems to directly contradict how we’ve come to understand Darren’s involvement in Lust, mainly as an unwilling victim of OSDM pressure. That leaked phone call didn’t sound like someone greedy. Perhaps he’s decided to stop resisting and make the best of a bad situation? Are they really back?

Sage
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub, I agree it’s odd to say they are greedy, especially since they were kicked off the project, then pulled back in against their will because they owe money that still needs to be repaid. I am still confused about OSDM involvement? Was this ever confirmed? I thought Darren said at the motel that the OSDM was just made up for Tension? But maybe I missed a detail somewhere in this crazy puzzle?

Chris
      Participant

Hi @sfire8! After yesterday’s interaction with Sarah I think it’s safe to say that the OSDM still has a part to play. The revelation that Noah’s father is named Horace seems to be the final piece of the puzzle we needed. Based on Noah’s periscope with @meghanmayhem we know that Noah’s father was involved with the data collection practices happening within Tension that were the real motivation for the show, a plot that was attributed to the OSDM by Michelle. Now we know that the father’s name is Horace, which was the name of Michelle’s OSDM superior featured in the emails she leaked last Fall during Ascension. When you put all this together it can’t be a coincidence. It’s certainly possible the OSDM will still have some sort of Darren-created meta element, but that doesn’t mean the charade isn’t continuing. Now all we need to do is meet him, or finally get confirmation that he is one of the as of now unidentified men we’ve met already. People are betting on the Old Suit Guy from the book party, but that remains to be seen.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Chris.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Chris.
       Sage
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub, thanks for explaining! I was not a part of Tension so I had no idea about Michelle’s superior named Horace or any emails from her! Thanks for clearing it up, makes total sense.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Sage.
       Chris
      Participant

@sfire8 for sure! Meghan actually reposted the image of the leaked emails earlier in this thread, you should take a look.

Melissa
      Participant

Well, if Macy gives me a call I’ll just straight up ask her what she’s been up to. If she was in fact the driver for Sarah then Macy has an ass ton to explain.

Brian E
      Participant

I didn’t respond to a few messages at the time, I’m following up with everyone, and added speculation.

@macbethinabathtub
      @kevin While I was with Sarah one of the first things I asked her when she was a alone in the park was is your family OK. That’s when she talked about all of them being greedy Darren, Clint, I can’t remember who else she named, and she mentioned Horace, and said Horace was Noah’s Dad. We were ducking under some bushes in a park in broad daylight, it was a surreal experience.
      Sarah said Stacy is not to be trusted, and I would say the way in which she was telling me to stay away, was intentionally cryptic, long pauses in between thoughts, her face was expressive in a excitable angry so of way. If I were to guess I think it’s possible that Stacy got involved with some stuff she just doesn’t understand, and doesn’t realize what she got into.

Something that really wasn’t clear to me until later was that Sarah highjacked me from the meeting to stop me from talking to Stacy. Still no follow up and I really have no idea what Stacy wanted to tell me, maybe it was part of the “glitch”. Any ideas?

Viewing 70 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar