Call from…someone's dad 10/20

This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Bryan Bishop.

• Author
       Mike
      Participant

This morning, around 11am, I received a “No Caller ID” call. I was offsite at a meeting with a vendor. It hadn’t started yet, so I was able to run outside to take it.

It was a man and he kept asking if I knew who it was. The voice did not sound familiar to me, but he kept asking me. Because I was by the side of the road and cars were going by, some things he said I just couldn’t understand and because of this, I would answer “what?” or “ok” and he said I was being a smart ass (I wasn’t). So after asking me a few times if I knew who it was and I said “no”, he said he was A…..ison’s father. I swear he said Allison because I was thinking/wondering if it was possibly a prank call since we don’t know anyone from this world by that name. It would make sense if he said Addison because then it would be Tom Barrow (which by process of elimination, thought that might be the only person it could be), but I didn’t hear the hard d (luusssttttt), but that could be because of where I was standing and the background noise.

He then asked if he could call me a “friend” because of all the shit we’ve been through together. I said sure and he went on to tell me that my other “friends” have no idea what’s fucking going on even though we still think we do. He told me that what’s coming, don’t try to stand in the way and help. It was definitely a warning, but not so much a threat. He then said he’d be in touch soon.

After this, I had a meeting, then a tour of a cardboard box factory (no joke). After the tour, we went to another facility and another tour. In the time frame of watching corrugate get made, I missed about 5 “no caller id” calls. I posted a quick update to slack before I had to work and all of these calls happened after that.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

he said I was being a smart ass (I wasn’t)

suuuuuure, @mike. Uh-huh.

Jokes asides, all the contextual clues here actually do seem to point to Tom Barrow, in which case… what in the fuck? Another example of a reboot or repurposed character?

Are we going to find ourselves walking back into The OOA Institute this December?

Megan
      Participant

He then asked if he could call me a “friend” because of all the shit we’ve been through together.

This is the other thing that points to it being Tom Barrow for me – your Red Room encounter.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Is Anointment an Ascension reboot?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@bruinbown It would be the logical first step if an entity was looking to rebuild a lost collection of data, wouldn’t it?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar