Call from Noah – 7/27

This topic contains 77 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Will go live in about 30 mins.

https://www.periscope.tv/NotHenryGale

Chelsea 
    Participant

Holy shit not you too.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Before I head out, Noah basically gave me shit about all my “puffing out my chest”, calling all of my achievements “little” and of course gave me shit about the logo animation. Told me he thinks he can help me. That all this comes from a place of shame. That it’s deeply rooted in me. Told me to be at a convenience store in the next 60 minutes (so that time runs out at about 12:30) and start Periscoping. I’ll be given further instructions.

I have even less to go off of than @chelsea did. Zero fucking clue what I’ll be asked to do.

Noah, that toast to The Resistance better not have been for fucking nothing.

Heading out of the office in a few minutes for an early lunch break.

Chelsea 
    Participant

@nothenrygale Dude good luck. Waiting for your return!

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

Well then…

Maddyxxx 
    Participant

Alright sideburns, I am looking for people, you ain’t it. Perhaps if you opened yourself up to what that was going to be you would have realized what you want is closer than you realize. Enjoy your refund to the big shoooow. If that upsets you, you can’t handle what’s comes next. @nothenrygale

Chloe 
    Participant

Well, I guess you did “take what’s yours”. You just did it in not doing what Noah said and did what you wanted instead.

Chelsea 
    Participant

“What you want is closer than you realize.” @nothenrygale You may have fucked up, bro.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@maddyxxx Awww, poor Noah, wanted a room full of obedient, compliant toys to play with? Sorry, I don’t roll that way.

You said my accomplishments were little. What’s a bigger accomplishment, buying a dirty mag, or standing up to Noah Fucking Sinclair?

Fuck you any the system you rode in on.

Chloe 
    Participant

Or you may have screwed yourself judging by what @maddyxxx has to say. Wonder what might have been waiting for you.

Buz Wallick 

Lol @nothenrygale. He didn’t ask you to choose who you’d rather kill your mom or gf. You didn’t sacrifice something or make some bold move of grandeur.

You simply refused to buy a dirty mag from 7/11.

Blondie 
    Participant

I think that standing by his principles shows @nothenrygale is exactly the kind of person the resistance needs. He doesn’t need The System or Noah’s games… Kudos bro, kudos.

Maddyxxx 
    Participant

I’ll admit, I was shocked at first but I have had some time to reflect about the fact that you believe it took a lot to do that @nothenrygaled and well, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPUfhcL7Tfo

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

One of the easiest ways to test compliance is by starting small and building up. Given his leanings towards the BoS, him nipping it in the bud seems about right.

Blondie 
    Participant

With all that’s going on, I think it’s easy to fall into the trap of believing The System wants to help people achieve their potential… Nope. The System wants your money and your data and will do whatever it takes to get those things. Noah doesn’t care about you beyond that. I am honestly humbled by how much of themselves people have been willing to give up to this so don’t take this post as me being dismissive of that. But this is all a show of power with the added perk of giving Noah the jollies at the same time…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar