Call from Nancy Jenkins (Andy's mom) 5/27

This topic has 43 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Jackie.

• Author
       Candace
      Participant

I just received a phone call from Andy’s mom! I sent her an email expressing concern for Andy and telling her she can reach out if she needs to talk or finds out anything.

She was frantic and afraid and asked if I knew her son. She said “what did I just watch?” “Is this a prank?” I told her I don’t think this is a prank and that I recognized two people in the video as Horace Sinclair and Otis Fletcher. I told her he was following a man named Noah and that I had no idea what that ritual was about! She asked if she could give my number to the authorities. I was so nervous and caught off guard by that question so I said yes I can be a witness to these events if you need help. She said yes I need help I will give your number to the authorities. Then I believe she thanked me and said goodbye.

I’m shaking. I’m so nervous from getting this phone call. I really hope Andy is ok!! Like I told Nancy, I may not have known Andy for long bUT this community is family! 🙁 please be OK @confuseddude 🙁

Cara
      Participant

Oh wow. I hope @confuseddude turns up soon!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Didn’t something like this happen with someone at work during tension?

I swear I remember distinctively hearing Graham and @nking saying something like “Yeah, can you believe so and so got in some random car? Crazy, he didn’t show up for work for like 3 days in a row”…

I distinctively remember the exact line that made me think it was a real cult back then (my blindly coming into tension without any info or idea what it was except hearing it was an extreme haunt i had to try). That was the line. My instincts took over and my brain said “Tyson, what have you gotten into? Who the fuck would be so into a play/haunted house that they would be missing for days from work and crawl into random vehicles? These people are way to dedicated for it to be fiction.” It appeared to me in the moment that these people were almost as dedicated at the dude that lured me into a completely different but real cult by saying he had a short film on anxiety that he was screening (Scientology knew i’d give in when the guy said he was just trying to get people to watch the short film he directed).

So, it appears even more so that this entire thing is re-digesting itself even further.

Kevin
      Participant

@pandace88 If you do get a call from the authorities, you may want to try to vet them. During Ascension they implied that they had elevated people in law enforcement.

Lia
      Participant

Wow @pandace88 that was so fast! You did the right thing. If Andy is in danger she’ll need someone who can be the liaison to the group. We are all ready to help find @confuseddude and are brainstorming ways to look for him.

@meghanmayhem
      you better have some choice words for @maddyxxx if he surfaces. This is a really shitty way of “helping” us. He’s got some ‘splaining to do.

Candace
      Participant

@kasch that is true, nothing illegal was happening except probably Andy’s stalking but I assumed she was contacting the authorities more as a missing persons thing. She probably needs a PI rather than police!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@pandace88 Um…remember what happened to the last PI?

Jackie
      Participant

Oh dang. This is wild!

Candace
      Participant

@kasch oh right .. awkward moment…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Andy’s mom can’t file a missing persons report until he’s been missing at least 24 hours as far as I know.
      And the only thing that video proves is that he stalked someone and trespassed on private property and that may not bode well for him with the authorities.
      Sorry for your worry @nancyjenkins, and I hope you hear from him soon.
      For what it’s worth, I heard some of his friends were kind of jerks to him recently and playing pranks on him. Noah reached out to him and offered him an opportunity to get on a track with better people and a more focused life, maybe he’ll resurface a stronger person in the long run. 😉

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Dang! Yeah, hoping @confuseddude is ok. He may have rubbed some people the wrong way lately, but he is one of us. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.

Cara
      Participant

Man, I tried to warn him to stop following. He wouldn’t listen! I really hope he’s just getting a firm talking to and not worse…

Sage
      Participant

Couldn’t the police investigate the possible dead girl on the floor with blood on her face? I think LAPD might take possible sex slave/human trafficking pretty seriously?!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

HAVE YOU SEEN ANDY?

@nancyjenkins
      Hoping he is found safe and soon! <3

Candace
      Participant

@shankfx22 he’s 30?!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@pandace88 According to his fb he’s gonna be 31 this year

Kortney
      Participant

That’s weird. He seemed younger than me.

Briana
      Participant

@sfire8 it looked like a blow up doll to me. I want to believe it’s a blow up doll.

Briana
      Participant

Has anyone asked Otis if he knows what happened to Andy? I thought I read something’s about that, but I wasn’t sure if anyone had.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia He deleted his FB so I guess @mike is the only one who has any other way of contacting him

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia
      Reasons why no one has gotten a chance to as Otis about Andy: https://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/more-strange-otis-posts-526/

Jackie
      Participant

Andy will be found, new, unconfused, named andrew and sharply dressed with a very subtle lobotomy scar. And maybe he doesn’t say his S’s so well no more.

But I have faith he’ll be found and noah will explain himself. Even if we don’t like the explanation.

#comehomesafe

Alecia Steiner
      Participant

Andy’s profile said he was active 1.5 hours ago???

Shaun
      Participant

See @confuseddude was online recently your son is ok @nancyjenkins! He was last seen with Otis who many can attest to being a stand up guy. Everything will be fine.

(Pssst @confuseddude let us know you’re ok!)

scot
      Participant

Last we saw, though, he was no longer in control of his phone. So technically we just know his account was active, not who was accessing it.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

As a mom myself I’d want the truth, not some sugar coated feel good story. @nancyjenkins your son could be in some serious danger right now. We have reason to believe the people he stumbled upon are dangerous at best, unhinged at worst. Certainly there is a chance they will have no use for your son and they’ll let him go unharmed, but you really need to be realistic here. Knowledge is power and these people he was seen with last are no bueno. We will do whatever we can to help you bring him home safely, but be prepared for some weird shit.

Shaun
      Participant

Good point @ziegenbartsr.

The authorities should be able to work with the mobile phone company to figure out where he’s at if they’re using his phone to access the forums. @nancyjenkins hope you’re reading this!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@shaun under normal circumstances I’m sure the authorities could be of assistance, unfortunately this is anything but normal. The people we’re up against have resources and connections. They won’t get caught as easily as it is to check cellular records.

Shaun
      Participant

@electrichippo what else can we do?

I hope someone has taken a look at the warehouse by now. It should be relatively easy to find assuming someone knows the restaurant he started at.

Chloe
      Participant

I have to agree with @ziegenbartsr, I pretty sure it was Horace who had his phone when the Periscope was cut off, but anyone could have it by now.

I also wouldn’t recommend going to the warehouse alone at least, who knows if they’re still there or not, we don’t need anyone else to go missing or possibly becoming part of a weird dildo fertility statue ritual.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Until we have more information I would highly suggest NO ONE travels to the warehouse, alone or otherwise.

Andy should serve as an extreme warning to anyone thinking of following actors or complaining openly on the boards.

Shaun
      Participant

I should have clarified when I say “someone” I meant the authorities! Hopefully they are doing everything they can for @nancyjenkins.

We can (and I believe have) provide information to lead to his recovery.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

What “authorities” though? Last year it was heavily suggested the police were paid off/corrupted by the OSDM/Clockmakers/et al. Hiring a PI also proved fruitless. We can’t exactly call 911… How would we ever explain this? They’d just send us to investigations and there again we run into the problem of corruption. Even if some variety of law enforcement appears here on the forum, how can we trust that they too aren’t in on it? I feel we might be @confuseddude’s only hope. We’ve already supplied @nancyjenkins with everything we do know, but it’s seeming like all else we can do is sit here, just waiting for an opportunity to appear (or a body). I’m sure not trying to mock your ideas. On the contrary, I value your input quite a lot. If you have a suggestion it could be very helpful @shaun. I’m just drawing a blank.

Shaun
      Participant

@electrichippo I agree the only thing we can do is wait. It is in the hands of @nancyjenkins and the authorities she had contacted. Ideas of what she can tell the authorities and how they can help is all we can contribute.

I didn’t know about the paid off authorities angle from last season thanks for the background.

Jackie
      Participant

I know there was some talk about the Facebook but…
      Andrew jenkins facebook has an interesting status post, though I don’t know how old it is. I only have two Lusters in common with said fb account. Could be completely irrelevant.
      “Got a job at that resturaunt. I’m finally an actor.”

Kortney
      Participant

@theladyj he talked to us at the bar about it. He was a barback at a new restaurant/bar opening up.

Jackie
      Participant

@kortneydarling
      Oh snaps. But the actor part? Unless actor barbacking, themed and such.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Being an actor is honestly not that sus. Plenty of us are actors, writers, production crew, etc. LA is the town for that.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

It’s sarcastic. Isn’t there a long standing joke in LA about actors?

X: What do you do for work in LA?
      Y: I’m an actor.
      X: Ohhh, so you mean you’re a waiter **snickers**

Kortney
      Participant

Exactly what @maenicole said. It was said sarcastically.

Jackie
      Participant

Hahaha yeah.look at what they did to lawrence with his characters lawfirm. Seeing an opportunity and they took it!

The timing is perstine, especially in this time of uncertainty and entendre.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Well, they didn’t do anything I didn’t approve of. And just to clarify, I was a mere associate at Klein & St. Jude (a crisis PR Firm, not a law firm, Jackie. Tsk.), before recently leaving to start my own. I got uncomfortable when I learned the partners were in a relationship.

Jackie
      Participant

Tsk indeed! @larry
      *slaps my own wrist*

Jackie
      Participant
Viewing 43 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar