Call from Nancy Jenkins (Andy's mom) 5/27

This topic contains 43 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jackie Jackie 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Hannah Schenck Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@pandace88 According to his fb he’s gonna be 31 this year

Profile photo of Kortney Kortney 
    Participant

That’s weird. He seemed younger than me.

Profile photo of Briana Briana 
    Participant

@sfire8 it looked like a blow up doll to me. I want to believe it’s a blow up doll.

Profile photo of Briana Briana 
    Participant

Has anyone asked Otis if he knows what happened to Andy? I thought I read something’s about that, but I wasn’t sure if anyone had.

Profile photo of Hannah Schenck Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@brianamatopoeia He deleted his FB so I guess @mike is the only one who has any other way of contacting him

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@brianamatopoeia
    Reasons why no one has gotten a chance to as Otis about Andy: http://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/more-strange-otis-posts-526/

Profile photo of Jackie Jackie 
    Participant

Andy will be found, new, unconfused, named andrew and sharply dressed with a very subtle lobotomy scar. And maybe he doesn’t say his S’s so well no more.

But I have faith he’ll be found and noah will explain himself. Even if we don’t like the explanation.

#comehomesafe

Profile photo of Alecia Steiner Alecia Steiner 
    Participant

Andy’s profile said he was active 1.5 hours ago???

Profile photo of Shaun Shaun 
    Participant

See @confuseddude was online recently your son is ok @nancyjenkins! He was last seen with Otis who many can attest to being a stand up guy. Everything will be fine.

(Pssst @confuseddude let us know you’re ok!)

Profile photo of Scot Scot 
    Participant

Last we saw, though, he was no longer in control of his phone. So technically we just know his account was active, not who was accessing it.

Profile photo of Kimberly Stewart Kimberly Stewart 
    Participant

As a mom myself I’d want the truth, not some sugar coated feel good story. @nancyjenkins your son could be in some serious danger right now. We have reason to believe the people he stumbled upon are dangerous at best, unhinged at worst. Certainly there is a chance they will have no use for your son and they’ll let him go unharmed, but you really need to be realistic here. Knowledge is power and these people he was seen with last are no bueno. We will do whatever we can to help you bring him home safely, but be prepared for some weird shit.

Participant

Good point @ziegenbartsr.

The authorities should be able to work with the mobile phone company to figure out where he’s at if they’re using his phone to access the forums. @nancyjenkins hope you’re reading this!

Profile photo of Kimberly Stewart Kimberly Stewart 
    Participant

@shaun under normal circumstances I’m sure the authorities could be of assistance, unfortunately this is anything but normal. The people we’re up against have resources and connections. They won’t get caught as easily as it is to check cellular records.

Participant

@electrichippo what else can we do?

I hope someone has taken a look at the warehouse by now. It should be relatively easy to find assuming someone knows the restaurant he started at.

Profile photo of Chloe Chloe 
    Participant

I have to agree with @ziegenbartsr, I pretty sure it was Horace who had his phone when the Periscope was cut off, but anyone could have it by now.

I also wouldn’t recommend going to the warehouse alone at least, who knows if they’re still there or not, we don’t need anyone else to go missing or possibly becoming part of a weird dildo fertility statue ritual.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar