Call from Mason – October 16 8:40pm

This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Violet.

• Author
       Addison
      Participant

Just got off the phone with Mr. Mason Silver.

“Addison, this is uh.. Mason.. I uh, hate to stir the pot when it’s boiling, but when I see the ability to help others, I uh, like to step in. This thing with Morgan, it’s uh, pretty sad. I’ve been told I’m a good listener, so uh.. if you wanna talk, I’m here for ya.”

And then 16 minutes of me mumbling nonsense, trying to get him to say anything. At one point he asks “would you cut your hair for me?” I tell him I’m planning on getting a trim, my ends are shit, but not a full on Haircut. He tells me “You will.”

Other points of “conversation” – ask him if he wants to come over and watch some Monday Night Raw, mention that @coryphella said he was building something or something, how far down the list of 91 he’s gotten, anything. The man won’t budge.

Then he wakes up, “sorry I fell asleep.”

Then he asks me to sing him something pretty. So I sing him Willie Nelson’s Always on my Mind. I tell him it’s his turn, he hangs up.

Here’s the full, unedited audio.
      https://soundcloud.com/addison_born/callfrommason_101617

In case that doesn’t work – here’s an alt link: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1EPbTfPW2Xi

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Addison. Reason: updated link to audio
       Robert Fuller
      Participant

It says the track was not found. Did you delete it? Did … did Mason delete it? Can he do that?

Violet
      Participant

I got the same error @remrelganaps

Addison
      Participant

@remrelganaps @erisbonn

Sorry, my soundcloud is apparently unhappy tonight.. here’s an alt: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1EPbTfPW2Xi

Lia
      Participant

This is honestly the strangest and most unsettling call I’ve heard thus far. What the heck was he doing all that time? I’m so proud of you @addisonborn for not hanging up. You’re a zen master.

Violet
      Participant

That was fucking hilarious!!! Addison, you’re a champ.

Megan
      Participant

At one point he asks “would you cut your hair for me?” I tell him I’m planning on getting a trim, my ends are shit, but not a full on Haircut. He tells me “You will.”

And this part doesn’t disturb you at all?

Addison
        Participant

@coryphella I figured he was sleep taking.. Probably to you honestly.

Megan
        Participant

LOL. Yeah, that wouldn’t cause ANY problems at all in the Reilly-Bedard household.

Violet
        Participant

“Look, Mason. I’m down for pretty much whatever but MY TRESSES STAY.” ~ me and @coryphella, probably. 😉

But yeah, that whole “You will.” thing…what the fuck?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar