Call from Mason – 9/8

This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by M..

• Author
       Chelsea
      Participant

Just got another call from Mason:

M: I really needed someone to talk to. I thought Megan was there for me and I really hate being disappointed.

C: What happened?

M: *sigh* What are you doing tonight?

C: I’m on my way to see the IT movie.

M: Are you a Steven King fan?

C: I am.

M: What was your first Steven king experience?

C: I believe it was The Shining. I was a kid and stole it from my father’s closet after he told me I wasn’t allowed to read it.

M: You can always tell when someone has read Steven King as a child. Makes them warped in the head. Do you like to travel?

C: I do.

M: Why?

C: I have a streak of escapism, I suppose.

M: What are you running from?

C: That’s the million dollar question. I belive I fear feeling content more than anything.

M: It’s hard to know what you’re running from if you don’t look behind you.

C: Are you running from something?

M: You do ask a lot of questions.

C: I feel conversations go both ways.

M: I like listening to you talk. When did you start dancing?

C: Well you did your research. I started ballet when I was three. Started swing dancing when I was 15. I was in a musical, and I got hooked. I started doing that and quit ballet a few years later.

M: Why?

C: I got sick of hating myself.

M: Never enough?

C: Never enough.

M: What was the play?

C: Anything Goes. Do you know musicals?

M: I know that anything goes *chuckle*

C: What else did you find in your research?

M: Let’s just say you’re clever.

C: What happened with Megan?

M: I thought I could rely on her, that I could talk to her. I’m pissed off. I’m glad you answered

C: You called at a good time.

M: I remember you. I think about you. Goodnight Chelsea.

Maranda
      Participant

If there’s any good in Mason, I think you can coax it out of him, Chelsea. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt so I hope Mason’s strange behavior is just due to him having no one to talk to.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Thanks for sharing this, @chelsea. Turns out Mason is more of a motherfucker than even I thought.

I talked to @coryphella, and she actually received three different calls tonight. Each time she picked up, the call went immediately to voicemail. No chance to talk, no chance to respond, with Mason leaving a screaming voice mail every time. (Poking around the interwebs, it looks like there are services that let one do this.)

So apparently after setting Megan up for a full week, he fakes her out, then calls @chelsea and complains about not being able to get through. To what end? Simply to fuck with her, I assume?

I’ll say this: when OSDM tries to get your emotional data, at least they give you a cool cult narrative in return. Otherwise it looks like we can score one for the Never Trust Mason (and by extension, Briarberg) column.

Addison
      Participant

So @coryphella sides with Mason and he moves on. Dawg likes leading people on while playing the victim..

M.
      Participant

I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt so I hope Mason’s strange behavior is just due to him having no one to talk to.

I realize I’m only just coming back after a long hiatus. But, it’s my impression Mason’s strange behavior didn’t start tonight. Besides, he’s been talking to Megan nightly for the last week seems like he’s has someone to talk to just not tonight until he reached out to Chelsea.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar