Call from Mason 8/30

This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Kevin Hsu.

• Author
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

So I was at the office and the dreaded NO CALLER ID came up. What followed was a very long conversation and I’m writing all this from memory, so please bear with me…

MASON SILVER: “Hello Andrew. It’s Mason.”

A: “Well hello there, Mason.”

M: “Are you recording this call?”

A: “No.”

M: “Good. I’m having a problem here with your community because everyone sees me as an anomaly. They don’t trust me.”

A: “This is very true.”

M: “It’s sad. I’m sad. Because people only see what’s on the surface. Tell me, did you listen to the posted song ALONE LAND?”

A: “No, I didn’t.” [totally forgetting that this is fucking Andrew Perez and Sabrina Kern’s video that DLB directed!!!]

M: “Well you should. There are a lot of interesting things buried underneath the surface. It calls back to a lot of things in the order.”

A: “Are you talking about the Order of Anoch?”

M: [laughs] “Listen, Andrew, I want you to close your eyes and go through a scenario with me…”

A: “OK”

M: “Are you dating anyone right now?”

A: “Yes.”

He asks me my girlfriend’s name and then tells me to describe her tits to him. I’m very uncomfortable at this point.

M: “Are you both in a committed relationship?”

A: “Yes”

M: “So no one is fucking another person???”

A: “No.”

(Mason goes on a long rant and I’m paraphrasing the fuck out of this…)

M: “Imagine you two are out for several nights, and [girlfriend, name redacted] keeps getting phone calls and running out. It seems odd and out of character for her. Then, several days later, you get a Facebook message from someone who claims she’s fucking someone else. When you confront her about it, she gets defensive. Then, on a Friday night, while you’re out doing some immersive theatre event, she randomly decides she wants to ‘go to the gym.’ This continues for several weeks. You are growing more suspicious with her behavior. So one Friday night, you don’t go to your immersive theatre bullshit. You wait for her to come home, watching whatever shitty horror movie you pretend to enjoy so your friends will like you. Have you ever seen…? Nevermind.”

A: “Seen what?”

M: “She comes home all sweaty and when you try to kiss her, she pushes you away. Says she needs a shower because she smells. And that’s when you hear her brushing her teeth…hard. Doctors say you should brush softly.
      So now you start reading her e-mails, checking her Facebook, following her around. And you realize that EVERYTHING she’s been saying is absolutely true. Those phone calls were from her mother. She really has been at the gym every Friday night. Suddenly, YOU’RE the creep. You’re the asshole.

And you go on with your wonderful relationship. You two have never been happier and more in love. And that’s the moment you find out that she’s sucking another guy’s dick in a car. That your best friend is fucking her from behind every night…

Do you see what’s buried beneath the surface of my story?”

A: “You want us to stop being the asshole.”

M: [laughs] “Yes. Your dick is the community. And that whore of a girlfriend is this fucking game you’re playing.”

A: “So how do we move forward?”

M: “We’ll be in touch.”

————————-

Impressions: Mason definitely sounds like the offbeat, hyper intelligent Crispin Glover type Stephanie described.
      As for the ALONE LAND video… Could there be something hidden inside it that we haven’t uncovered…?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Mike
      Participant

So if the dick is the Community, and the cheating girlfriend is Lust, does that make Mason the guy in the car?

For the video, the thing I noticed first was “Sabrina” in a red dress…to me, whenever she’s in a dress, she’s Addison. Perhaps, it’s not really Sabrina in the video?

Megan
      Participant

I’m having a hard time with this metaphor of his. But I was recently accused of cheating on my husband with this game, so I’m cringing a bit.

Addison
      Participant

Shit. Check the background, graffiti on the left side.

View post on imgur.com

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Welp, time to pour over every frame of the video.

(Also brilliant way to rack up YouTube views…)

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Oh fuck! Good catch, @addisonborn. I also noticed “POWER” written on the same rooftop.

Are these messages…maybe even communications…from the OOA to someone? Or just more cult subliminal hypnosis?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Addison
      Participant

We’re compiling a list of suspect shots on the below spreadsheet to keep track of everything – if you’d like to go through and framefuck this along with us, PM me your email!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BF–ESjptbyHuOv1n2cgq0emY9-TwTIRTXmDoHxW9Ug/edit?usp=sharing

Megan
      Participant

I don’t think it was actually brought to the forums, probably because we got distracted by phone calls, but we identified the building in the Alone Land video earlier and posts on slack were deleted because of it. Aside from it being where The System event took place is there another reason why this building might be important? Could if be where the big event is going to take place?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

It may have been that this was a red herring and we shouldn’t waste time on it.

Megan
      Participant

It may also be that Stephanie is being held prisoner in there by 97 unicorns. You never know.

Mike
      Participant

@coryphella

Could if be where the big event is going to take place?

Maybe the Mid-season event?

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

“reality is mean” – Mason called @mamatato to say that she was mean
      “so i see the world in screens” – Slack, Forum, Facebook
      “i’m an extra in this scene” – Jack played a small role in the TMC reveal
      “but in this dream, I’m James Dean” – after the helmet he’s taken on a more rebellious role

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar