Call from Kristen.. I think? 6/5 8:18pm

This topic has 20 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       111error
      Participant

I was napping before venturing out tonight, I was pretty comfortable and could have done with another half hour, when the phone rings. I am still waking up while typing this.

I mumble out a “Hello?”
      “Parlor tricks? Pffft, Do you believe me now?”

Kristen is mocking Stacey’s public statement. I say that she looked pretty stressed in that video.

“Are you planning on going on the 11th?”
      “Yes. If I’m invited.”
      “Don’t.”

*click*

So, there’s thaaaaaaaat.. We know that Stacey was lying to me about everything being fine over there at iConfidant, and that Kristen has proven to be correct more often than she’s betrayed me at coffee dates..

Cara
      Participant

Boy, they just won’t let you rest! I can’t say I’m surprised though. This whole thing on the 11th sounds very sketchy and I’d be wary of attending if I were you.

Kortney
      Participant

What was her inflection when she said “don’t.”?

Lauren Bello

Interesting change of tone from her last phone call, when she appeared to be desperate and frightened. No “Why haven’t you left the state yet,” no explanation about how her last call got cut off by a mysterious male voice…just annoyed orders?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@111error has become Drake.
      “I know when that hotline bling, it can only mean one thing…”
      The ladies sure do love calling you during your naps, showers, etc.

Anywho…Kristen’s vagueness is so frustrating.
      “They didn’t find what they were looking for”
      “Don’t go on the 11th”

Can she PLEASE just say something clear. “Don’t go because they’ll lock you in a freezer and steal your wallet.”

Nonetheless…

…you still going?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So do we all now agree about Sunday?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@111error So we know that Stacey was most likely lying to us saying that everything is fine with a metaphorical gun to her head, and now Kristen has solidified that by warning you against going. A part of me wonders if her “Don’t” is a taunt, I guess that would depend on her tone of voice. Either way, this makes me want to test fate and go despite the warning lol

111error
      Participant

@chrysalis359 I’m definitely wary now. Also, since Kristen has been fired, she might be checking this forum now to see our reactions she wasn’t allowed to see before. That warning was likely for more than just me.

@kortneydarling
      The way you’d tell a stranger not to try and kiss you outside a bar.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem And keep you from pulling out your hair? What fun would that be 😉

Cristen
      Participant

When @meghanmayhem asked Noah if she needed to be afraid of iConfidant, he told her she didn’t need to be afraid of anything. What does Kristen know that Noah doesn’t? I’ll wager you should go find out, @111error.

111error
      Participant

@daela Yeah, no time to chat, just a clear warning to impart.. Maybe she has no knowledge of the last call being hijacked?

@meghanmayhem
      Pffft, if I did that I’d just be showing how easily lured by danger and warnings I am.
      ….. Yes I’m going.

@shankfx22
      If it is a taunt, it worked, but fuck knows what we’re walking into.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I’ll be rolling in on the 11th with ya @111error 😉

Cristen
      Participant

It’s all still Socratic. Epistemology. The study of knowledge. Just because we may believe Kristen that we’d be walking into danger, or believe Stacey that everything’s fine (ha,) we don’t know anything until we go and find out for ourselves.

A strong belief in something doesn’t make it the truth.

So obviously I’m with you too, @111error.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@wanda102 Generally I’d agree with you, but you also have to work from PRIOR knowledge. You need to learn from the past. Sure, we may not know for sure if it’s a trap, but we have enough pointing to it likely being a trap. Just as you don’t KNOW for sure if you’ll die or not from jumping from a tall building, you have enough knowledge of similar situations to know the likely outcome.

As much as I’d love to join everyone on the 11th, unless my iConfidant somehow convinces me to go, I’m gonna stay home and have a movie day with some great people.

Cristen
      Participant

I was more using the 11th as an example to describe epistemology than anything. But I wonder tho @nothenrygale…how are you going to find any answers if you don’t ask questions?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@wanda102 You can find answers by other means than walking into obvious traps.

Like sending others into obvious traps instead. Have a good Sunday @111error!

111error
      Participant

THANKS @nothenrygale ..

I’ve learned a lot about myself these last few years, and that I don’t take warnings as seriously as I should is definitely one of those lessons.

Jackie
      Participant

Has anyone heard from their confidants very recently? As wary as reasonable parties want us to be, I am only more intrigued.

Come to my parlour said the spider to the fly.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Actually @theladyj I’m glad you mentioned this because I noticed today that my iconfidant has not opened my email in three days… My email is usually opened several times a day by them, as I wait days for a reply. Something is definitely happening to alter that pattern

Maranda
      Participant

@shankfx22 If iConfidant is indeed holding our emails, it might not be your confidant that is opening your messages several times daily (or not doing so, as the case may be).

It could also mean iConfidant is changing their usual holding pattern for some reason. Do they want us to think our confidants are ignoring us so we’ll have a reason to go to the meet up on the 11th…?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@izryn They could very well be holding out until then as a way to get us eager and itching to meet them

Viewing 20 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar