Call from Kristen.. I think? 6/5 8:18pm

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Hannah Schenck 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@wanda102 You can find answers by other means than walking into obvious traps.

Like sending others into obvious traps instead. Have a good Sunday @111error!

111error 
    Participant

THANKS @nothenrygale ..

I’ve learned a lot about myself these last few years, and that I don’t take warnings as seriously as I should is definitely one of those lessons.

Jackie 
    Participant

Has anyone heard from their confidants very recently? As wary as reasonable parties want us to be, I am only more intrigued.

Come to my parlour said the spider to the fly.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

Actually @theladyj I’m glad you mentioned this because I noticed today that my iconfidant has not opened my email in three days… My email is usually opened several times a day by them, as I wait days for a reply. Something is definitely happening to alter that pattern

Maranda 
    Participant

@shankfx22 If iConfidant is indeed holding our emails, it might not be your confidant that is opening your messages several times daily (or not doing so, as the case may be).

It could also mean iConfidant is changing their usual holding pattern for some reason. Do they want us to think our confidants are ignoring us so we’ll have a reason to go to the meet up on the 11th…?

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@izryn They could very well be holding out until then as a way to get us eager and itching to meet them

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar