Call 8/7

This topic has 45 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Cristen
      Participant

Here’s one you’ll delete anyway:

Why did Stephanie just call me and say “I did something stupid, but I deleted it. And I have to go. I have to go.”

Stephanie is very dear to me. WHAT is going on and @the-creators…what did you do?

Winston Smith
      Participant

I dunno what the heck is going on, but someone, somewhere is in a panic over this.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Now is probably be a good time to mention that last year I had several actors describe this exact kind of behavior to me, outside the walls of the OOA warehouse and completely out of game.

NDAs they had to sign blindly; passive aggressive threats made under the guise of an ARG universe. At the time I just assumed they were hyping the Tension mystique. There was a lot of that. But The HiB seems to be… something else.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It would seem they called in Stephanie to cover for whoever the hostess is.

The tweets Hostess in Black are tweeting says something very different.

Kevin
      Participant

The Hostess In Black Twitter account has claimed that they aren’t Stephanie. So was she hired to try to take the heat for something after we all jumped to the conclusion that it was her?

Cristen
      Participant

I was with Steph for several hours on Saturday and she was…fine. Maybe a bit stressed. I am very unsettled by this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cristen
      Participant

So she was manipulated to call and claim responsibility for that post? That’s low.

Anonymous
      Inactive

“Manipulated.”

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

“To the real PTB, threats are theatrics and won’t work. You know what you need to do to make this right. No more pretending. Own up.”

Called out DLB/CS are being full of shit, but now going straight for the big fish. Investors/Horace/OSDM?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I think they are just trying to take away Hostess in Black’s credibility by having Stephanie claim she did it

Winston Smith
      Participant

Showdown at high noon? <insert standard shootout whistle here>

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz “given incentive.”

Kevin
      Participant

The stuff with Stephanie brings up two big questions in my mind. Who asked her to make that call? And why was she willing to take the blame for something like this?

Money or coercion are the two best options, but why take the fall for this for a small amount of money?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Kevin.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Stephanie probably wants the same accolades and red carpet Sabrina gets.

So she’ll bend over to do whatever it takes for the true PTB.

Also interesting to note that this is the first time anything other than @thegilded and I have referred to someone as The Powers that Be, which is what Sean started to call them.

No other character has ever used that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

“Owning your story is the bravest thing you will ever do.”

How very appropriate.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

It appears the OSDM has no shortage of people they can make fall on the sword for them…

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Money or coercion are the two best options, but why take the fall for this for a small amount of money?

@kevin
      The exact same reason she showed up for a last-minute call from Gordon Bijelonic to host the 5.1 Registration Event. They are panicking, and they called in a person they seem to implicitly trust. And that someone has been quite good at keeping their secrets.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Stay safe, Stephanie. And @hostessinblack, whoever you are. Stop playing in the shadows. If you have something to say, don’t hide behind a screen.

Anonymous
      Inactive

In regards to deleting stuff.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Posting these again… they were deleted twice, let’s see how long it takes this time. Grab your screen shots ladies and gents…

Kevin
      Participant

This continues the clock references everyone makes. The Midnight Commission frequently spoke of how time was running out. OSDM wants to make sure the clock continues to wind. And now an inference that the clock will speed up. What happens when all of these clocks chime together?

Cristen
      Participant

@kasch I wouldn’t say this was OSDM engaging Stephanie. I’d say it’s the Creators panicking because someone is exposing their seemingly shady handling of their business and calling someone they knew would be willing to step forward.

Sean

I’ve heard this story before, and it normally ends with our dearest Hostess ending up in a great deal of pain.

If you have something, please dump it here. “The Real PTB” surely know who and where you are and you are likely on borrowed time already. Better to get something out into the open before… something happens

Anonymous
      Inactive

Heard back from my contacts and was told:

“Stop deleting things. We’re waiting on a call.”

I obviously am not deleting things. This tells me they don’t know who is deleting things. They really need to limit that access.

And weird accounts active in the past hour?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

So who is deleting posts? Who would benefit from accelerating Hostess in Black’s time frame ultimatum? Stacy? Are these two operating together? Who else wants to bring down the creators?

Addison
      Participant

Dropping this here because it feels like a good place. Just paged through the tension book, finding women in black.

– Changing Room Elder (black dress under cardigan)
      – Red Room Woman (black body paint)
      – Ascension Girl (dark robe, may be black)
      – The Voice (black top)
      – The Oracle (black robe in a black room)
      – Michelle (black jacket and wore a lot of black in general)

Anonymous
      Inactive

@addisonborn

– Changing Room Elder (black dress under cardigan)
      – Red Room Woman (black body paint)
      – Ascension Girl (dark robe, may be black)
      – The Voice (black top)
      – The Oracle (black robe in a black room)
      Michelle (black jacket and wore a lot of black in general)

This one makes the most sense. She did have the rug pulled out from under her.

Sage
      Participant

“Hostess in Black” could be Elizabeth, the strange hostess from the iConfidant meet??

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@thebuz It would certainly line up with the Book Party Slap™.

Melissa
      Participant

HiB said she was ON the panel yesterday watching a “puppet pretending he was a puppeteer”. Seems like she’s inferring DLB at the ScareLA panel.

Interesting choice of words, “on the panel”.

I wasn’t there but anybody see a female hostess at that panel?

Kevin
      Participant

@mkarrett No, the panel was hosted by Brian Sapir. The rest of the people on the panel were Justin Fix, Paul Millet, Jon Braver, and John Dobrenick. The front row or two were a lot of Tension/Lust people.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Another potential take while we’re at it: what if Stephanie wasn’t brought in to cover for this post. (Truthfully, one would think the real PTB would lean on that premise a bit more if that’s what their play was.)

What if Stephanie Hyden instead broke ranks, and either gave incriminating information to the HiB, or enabled her to move forward in the first place? What if the HiB Twitter account was protecting Stephanie, rather than Stephanie protecting the real PTB?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@bcbishop

Now that is some 3 days of Condor shit right there.

This is spinning so fast it’s creating an alternative energy resource.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Stephanie and I normally text frequently. She NEVER ignores a specific emoji text I send.

I have sent two of these since noon. I have also sent a text asking if she is okay and to use a particular phrase if she is.

No reply.

So listen well. I know you’re always watching.

Stephanie Hyden is under my protection.

Anything — ANYTHING — untoward that befalls her will be visited upon you tenfold.

Followed by me performing a living fucking autopsy on you.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@larry Do you think @mamatato should ask when she gets her call tonight if it’s Stephanie?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

If anything happens to Stephanie, I think it’s safe to say that BoS will be the least of OSDM’s problems.

Jackie
      Participant

Wild thought:

Stephanie X HiB, ship? Even platonic friend-ship? Threatening that, or the bitter end of it, Could spin anything out into a wild ‘unknown consequences’ place. It could be keeping in a theme, like how Kristen betrayed Stacy.

If very impossible, disregard. <3

Maranda
      Participant

@larry I’m worried that your power alone won’t be enough to protect her from the grubby fingers of the OSDM when they’re intent on getting what they want.

111error
      Participant

We’d be the LEAST of their problems? Oooh, that might just be a turn of phrase, but we can be a lot more trouble than that gives us credit for..

Stephanie is well known and loved, but no one is going to be intimidated by internet tough guy routines on here, least of all the kind of people who would actually go after her. Breathe deep everyone, save your strength for when we’ll need it.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@maranda and @111error

Internet tough guy routine. Hmm…

See these guys?

Someone you know might have had a hand in their story going wide.

It might explain why that same person has their phone numbers in his cel phone.

There is no strength to be saved because nothing else matters more.

Winston Smith
      Participant

@111error. It’s rarely a bad idea to allow your opponents to underestimate your capabilities.

Don’t argue with them about how capable you are. Punish them for not knowing.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@winstonsmith Ulysses. Circe.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Stephanie has replied to my texts, but they are vague and out-of-character for her.

I remain concerned, but there does not appear to be anything suggesting imminent threat to her safety.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Well, at least she appears unharmed. Otherwise @111error was about to get a whole lot more recruits.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kasch That’s if that was indeed her that called.

Viewing 45 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar