Call 8/7

This topic contains 45 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Buz Wallick 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Cristen 
    Participant

Here’s one you’ll delete anyway:

Why did Stephanie just call me and say “I did something stupid, but I deleted it. And I have to go. I have to go.”

Stephanie is very dear to me. WHAT is going on and @the-creators…what did you do?

Winston Smith 
    Participant

I dunno what the heck is going on, but someone, somewhere is in a panic over this.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Now is probably be a good time to mention that last year I had several actors describe this exact kind of behavior to me, outside the walls of the OOA warehouse and completely out of game.

NDAs they had to sign blindly; passive aggressive threats made under the guise of an ARG universe. At the time I just assumed they were hyping the Tension mystique. There was a lot of that. But The HiB seems to be… something else.

Buz Wallick 

It would seem they called in Stephanie to cover for whoever the hostess is.

The tweets Hostess in Black are tweeting says something very different.

Kevin 
    Participant

The Hostess In Black Twitter account has claimed that they aren’t Stephanie. So was she hired to try to take the heat for something after we all jumped to the conclusion that it was her?

Cristen 
    Participant

I was with Steph for several hours on Saturday and she was…fine. Maybe a bit stressed. I am very unsettled by this.

Buz Wallick 

Cristen 
    Participant

So she was manipulated to call and claim responsibility for that post? That’s low.

Buz Wallick 

“Manipulated.”

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

“To the real PTB, threats are theatrics and won’t work. You know what you need to do to make this right. No more pretending. Own up.”

Called out DLB/CS are being full of shit, but now going straight for the big fish. Investors/Horace/OSDM?

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

I think they are just trying to take away Hostess in Black’s credibility by having Stephanie claim she did it

Winston Smith 
    Participant

Showdown at high noon? <insert standard shootout whistle here>

Cristen 
    Participant

@thebuz “given incentive.”

Kevin 
    Participant

The stuff with Stephanie brings up two big questions in my mind. Who asked her to make that call? And why was she willing to take the blame for something like this?

Money or coercion are the two best options, but why take the fall for this for a small amount of money?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Kevin.
     Buz Wallick 

Stephanie probably wants the same accolades and red carpet Sabrina gets.

So she’ll bend over to do whatever it takes for the true PTB.

Also interesting to note that this is the first time anything other than @thegilded and I have referred to someone as The Powers that Be, which is what Sean started to call them.

No other character has ever used that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar