Call 3/30 A Member of the Public

Tagged: ,

This topic has 188 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Julie R Goldstein.

• Author
       Cristen
      Participant

Morning all,

I just received a call from a woman who asked if I was a leader (totally am yep) and said the following:

Paraphrasing: “Go to the public and select a person and make them known to us. Give us their full name and phone number. Bring just one.”

I suppose this is where we choose a representative to go to 90013 tonight. I sure hope I understood that properly, it was my first go-round.

So what do we want to do? Take a vote? Have people throw themselves at my mercy to see who I put up on the chopping block? I’ll want to email them the info.

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Cristen.
       Mike
      Participant

Here we go!

Interesting that she said “bring”. It sounds like it’s you plus….ONE (ha!)?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Oooh, throw em to the wolves mommy!

Cristen
      Participant

Oh hey I am very free tonight (sorry Losers Party I love you!) so I’m happy to make a date of it.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Cristen.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t envy your position. Choose wisely!

Everyone should post here if they are free today to go do this and @wanda102 can pick someone.

I am free, but also had plenty of attention last year and think someone else should be picked.

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

I can be free if you ignore the crying from the trunk of my car.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I am also available.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

“Give us their name and phone number.”

They have all of our names and phone numbers. Do they want to recruit somebody from the actual public?

Congrats @wanda102!!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Oh dang! If it’s a night thing I’m able to join and then report back to the loser party after. I should be out of the office around 6-6:30.

Cristen
      Participant

@bcbishop the thought occurred to me but that CANT be, can it? Didn’t we just have a topic closed because we were bothering members of the public?

Mike
      Participant

Do they want to recruit somebody from the actual public?

How awkward would that be? “Excuse me sir/miss…may I have your phone number and name? I need to give it to…well…I don’t know who…and we’re going to go to…um..I don’t know where.”

M.
      Participant

Available too. I just need time to be able to drive into LA.

Megan
      Participant

If it’s actual public I have suggestions

Nosnevets
      Participant

Throwing my hat in the ring. I’ve got unfinished business.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Pick someone from the Losers Club! Winners got all the fun last time.

Chelsea
      Participant

Also free!

M.
      Participant

I’m going to add, I think they want you to bring someone outside of us or they wouldn’t have used the word “public.” I think if it were one of us, the word community would have been used. Public could be someone you know but who isn’t involved in Lust. I have a lot of friends and family who are aware of what I’m involved in but aren’t involved. Perhaps one of them could be an option for you?

Kyle Bown
      Participant

They said public specifically? Sounds like it means a civilian to me. Someone not already in the game. That is also something that may require leadership. Getting the lot of us to volunteer for this is easy, getting someone not in our crazy house may take a bit more work.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m throwing @winstonsmith’s hat into the ring, as I work in Orange County and he can be available much, much sooner than I would be. Also, he’s one of those nifty loser people and he’s fun at parties.

Winston Smith
        Participant

@kipsie You take that back. I am *not* fun at parties! I am available, but other people are far more deserving of the opportunity.

Let @thebuz go, he hasn’t strangled anyone in months, and he’s probably getting antsy about it. I can hardly think of someone more strangle-worthy than Noah. He says he’s already dead anyway, let’s put that to the test and see how dead he really is.

M.
      Participant

Pick someone from the Losers Club! Winners got all the fun last time.

@thebuz I’m trying to figure out how all the winners got all the fun last time but you’re in what has been named the losers group?

Cristen
      Participant

I am writing everyone’s name down and I figure I will get back in touch via email by about 1pm so keep your names coming! I’ll do a random draw unless there’s a beautiful sob story or a massive consensus that one particular person should go. ?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I’m around today myself. I’m a winner, so I won’t be joining those losers at their little get together.

Mike
      Participant

Just remember, this could be a Noah test. If he sees you not “taking it” and “caring” about what others think, it may come back to bite ya 😉

Russell
      Participant

I like the idea of community input, but personally I believe the final decision should rest with @wanda102, as instructed. After all, Cristen’s decision may be a way for the person arranging this meeting to learn a little bit about her.
      (Sorry Cristen… not trying to make you paranoid or anything, but it seems you have eyes on you right now!)

That being said, I can be available. But… the decision is Cristen’s.

Cristen
      Participant

Shoot do we really think it’s a member of the public? I can ask a non-Lust friend I suppose. There wasn’t an option for clarification on the call, which is to be expected but kinda a drag. She definitely said “public,” yes. “Go to the public.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

@michelle Referring to Bryan and Lia and the hotel hooker conference.

Megan
      Participant

Yes this is public. They would have said community otherwise.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@wanda102 I think they want you to bring a friend not in this world along with yourself.

More than likely going to test your boundaries.

Cristen
      Participant

@coryphella I just wonder how that works in the scheme of things. Sending someone who has no idea what they’re doing down there. Hmph.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

maybe they don’t consider “Losers” party of a ‘Community’.

also, I don’t see Noah as the kind of guy that uses word like ‘Community’.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Congrats and good luck!

M.
      Participant

@wanda102 I think this is a test to see if you are a true leader and not someone who will say she is just to get a meeting. I firmly believe they are wanting someone who isn’t involved. I believe this so strongly that I am pulling my name out of the hat. I wouldn’t want to be in that meeting if it were a fuck up. Because both of would be blamed for not thinking it through. As I said in my previous post, they would have said community not public. Community is a huge word among us. It’s not said lightly. I think you need to bring someone not involved in Lust.

@thebuz… Ha! My dumbass was thinking about Tension. :/ Sorry about that.

Jeremy
      Participant

Give me a few hours notice and I’ll come down from SLO! (I know, wishful thinking)

Lia
      Participant

Let’s not forget all the “maybes” as well! This could be an opportunity to prove yourself!

Melissa
      Participant

@wanda102

NEAT! Have fun!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’d suggest have two people at the ready. Someone from the community here that is available, and a friend of yours not participating in this already. Send them one and if they come back saying that’s not what they meant have the other option at the ready right away.

Megan
      Participant

I agree that this is a test of YOU and your boundaries. If that isn’t what they meant they will tell you. You will get pushed in this experience maybe outside of your comfort zone

Megan
      Participant

Also I think we shouldn’t assume every interaction is Noah…he is a person involved but not the only one

Cristen
      Participant

Get at me @meghanmayhem!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree with @coryphella. We always refer to ourselves as a community. Specific use of the word public vs community . . . Nothing is random.

Cristen
      Participant

Running out of time. Someone PM me full name and phone number or they move on. ✌️

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@wanda102

I’m agree with the sentiment that this is a “Test” for your leadership abilities, but the rebel in me wants to say, fuck tests. Do what you want. If you want to recruit a rando, do it! If you want to draw names in a hat, cool!. If you don’t want to do anything, fuck it…. see what they do. You’re not a lab rat.

Jackie
      Participant

PLEASE PICK ME. I LIVE IN RIVERSIDE AND WOULD DIE TO GO.

Cristen
      Participant

Ok, they clarified that it WAS in community and then gave me 15 minutes to pick someone and I didn’t get info from anyone quickly enough so in my last minute rush I popped over to Slack and took what I genuinely hope was @julierei’s correct info from her profile. That was intense. Do me proud, Jules.

Jeremy
      Participant

@wanda102 Since they asked if you are a leader, I think you need to pick someone and not have a free for all.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj As someone that spent her first 29 years in the 951, I know this feel. Escape Riverside while you still can. (Good luck!)

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Leaders are often forced to do the unpopular thing. Choose wisely, @wanda102. 🙂

“Only the active move forward.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good thing you didn’t listen to me. That could have been interesting ?

Brian E
      Participant

I’m available in the Losers Club, and will be in that area later today. @wanda102

That said if they said “public”, I’d think that doesn’t mean us. I’d suggest head downtown with a friend not involved with Lust, maybe someone who was involved in Tension, but not on the forums, and dressed business casual of course, ready for anything.

Def make a periscope account, so you can share the news later, whatever that might be.

Good luck!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@wanda102
      Good luck tonight!

M.
      Participant

@wanda102 Do you get to go with or is it just @julierei?

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

Good luck! Take notes. Periscope if you can! ^______^

Cristen
      Participant

@michelle fantastic question that I don’t yet know the answer to. I suppose I could’ve chosen myself, but leaders delegate responsibility, no?

@bcbishop
      great point, being new to the community and forced to make a quick choice like, that I picked @julierei knowing that she is active and having spoken with her several times. It’s a cruel choice but that’s the nature of this thing I suppose.

Jackie
      Participant

@wanda102 I sent you my information, keep it as a backup just in case.

Russell
      Participant

@wanda102, it sounds like you made a decision as you felt under pressure… and I think you made a very good one! Hey… sign of a leader, for sure!! Glad it’s @julierei

Please keep the community informed as best you can, good luck tonight!

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

@wanda102 – Morituri Te Salutant!

My periscope is ‘JulieRei’. I’ll do what I can.

Time to start staring at my phone.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well shit if someone like @julierei who’s had one on ones before can be picked that means @kasch, me, and @electrichippo should be eligible again in the future! Huzzah!

Good luck you two.

Brian E
      Participant

@wanda102 That’s an excellent choice, I’ve met her as well @julierei is a huge supporter and she is also good with periscope, and social media. So she’ll be able to get the word out to the rest of us quickly.

Perhaps periscope the interaction unless your asked to stop, I have a feeling will all be watching. I’ll be at Tiki No in North Hollywood for Losers Club tonight.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

“There ain’t no love for the losers.
      Noah don’t care ’bout me.
      They got calls to make, they got plots to feed
      They won’t give me their time for free.”

Cristen
      Participant

To be fair @thebuz I wasn’t aware that Julie had had one on ones before just that she had gone through Tension, and does a lot of community social outreach. She comes on my radar a lot and has always been friendly so she’s the first person who came to mind when I was pressed to make a quick choice. No malintention.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh I know, she just had a one on one just a bit ago was all I was saying, which opens the door for some of us! It was your choice to make! 🙂

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@wanda102 You made your choice. Now you have to live with the consequences!

I kid. Can’t wait to see what happens to one or both of you tonight! Woohoo!

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz oh the DLB thing. I saw it more as he took advantage of the opportunity presented by her being at the same location more than a planned one on one. But hey, decisions were made. We all live with it, and wait for what’s next.

Dawson
      Participant

Good Luck!

BTW at what point did we give our phone number out. I didn’t go through Tension, and I don’t remember giving a phone number during registration for Lust. Did I miss something?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Excellent choice

Now, can someone let me out of monkeymuffins trunk please?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wow that all happened so fast! Interesting how they gave you such a small window of time to pick. Was going to volunteer but I guess sleeping in was a poor decision today. Hahaha. Nicely done though! @wanda102 great job just taking control and making a spilt decision. Can’t wait to see the periscope!

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

*reluctantly pops open the trunk of her car and waves as @larry scampers away*

Chris
      Participant

@dawsonc no you’re right. For those of us who went through Tension/Ascension we did give up a lot more personal information to the OSDM. Right now email is their only way to contact anyone new aside from those who were judged as worthy in Noah and Sarah’s eyes who were then asked to send more info, which is probably why no one who is new to the community has gotten a call yet. Until now.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Chris.
       Sean

@macbethinabathtub – I wouldn’t be so sure. Half the people on this site have personal data in a public enough place that it’s only a search or two away

Cristen
      Participant

Thanks all, snap decisions are snap decisions for a reason. I made a good one tho, we’ll be alright.

Also hi I’m Cristen for those of you who were wondering who on Earth is this person who’s CLEARLY drunk with power at 10am. I’m 5’11”, I enjoy cats and lifting weights and I have met fewer than 1% of you in person at this time. These are exciting times. ?

@thebuz please don’t uninvite me to Losers night I might need a drink.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

May I have my clothes back, please, MonkeyMuffin?

Cristen
      Participant

@thegilded and @macbethinabathtub to clarify on my end I am new but had emailed and received a response severally days later asking for my phone number, before this call.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@wanda102 Why on earth would I do that?!?

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz lol because I was on the no contact/nope list but then today happened and I was drunk with power. But you know what I don’t think I get to go on the meet with Julie so I’m still a loser it counts. ?

Megan
      Participant

Can I please say something about the newbies vs. people who have had interactions thing?

I am ALL FOR new people getting interactions, seriously. I fully support this.
      However.
      It’s a new year and a new game. We love this too, and also want to partake. Shit we’ve been waiting too, and many of us had a hand in “building” this. I’m not averse to the older generation also getting interactions. Last year, there were people who got lots of interactions and people who got none. It’s not a “fair” thing. It’s a story, again, it’s not about what anyone GETS, it’s about the story we all experience.

There will *also* be reasons why some people are chosen for experiences that will seem unfair but are COMPLETELY logical when considered from other points of view. Fairness is never the only reason anyone gets chosen, and as time goes on it may not even be a main reason someone gets chosen. We are all in this together.

So, go @julierei, and @wanda102! Have a blast, or…get your hearts broken, since this isn’t a warm and fuzzy thing. 😉

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

Sigh *Pelts @larry with a garbage bag of his belongings*. You’re very little to no fun.

Chris
      Participant

Exactly @wanda102, you were judged worthy. And I’m sure Noah sees that his faith in you was not unfounded. As you said, a boss delegates. Why walk into a risky situation when you can send someone else? You made a great choice that ensures we all stay informed– though they might be a tad dissappointed since they already have such a clean set of @julierei’s fingerprints. I think the System has big plans for you.

Chris
      Participant

Incidentally, @julierei, which of Noah’s lists were you on? If you were a yes or no up to this point might effect the tenor of your interaction tonight.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub – I’m on the winners list.

Cristen
      Participant

@julierei good thing I let them know I was confident in your abilities. ?

thehazelverse
      Participant

Can’t wait to hear yet another account from J dawg.

thehazelverse
      Participant

P.s- It’s super obvious to me that by telling her to share it with the public, they meant for her not to keep it to her self, but to post on the forum.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Totally cool with the decision, finding it funny that the “winners” are getting all the fun. If they want to foster lust in the “losers” wanting interactions, they’re def on the right track. J Rei is a badass and look forward to hearing about her evening!

thehazelverse
      Participant

I don’t think it was on purpose. It was totally a fluke that Cristen chose the way she did.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@nothenrygale Except that it wasn’t Lust who chose @julierei, it was @wanda102. The fact that Julie is from the “Winners” was just happenstance.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I think @nothenrygale was just saying that what her status via email was may affect the meeting itself and how it goes.

thehazelverse
      Participant

That’s not how it reads, but I agree that her status will impact the meeting.

Kevin
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub was the one who brought up how it might affect the meeting.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Even though this was her decision, it did play into the trend so far of “winners” being picked. I’m sure OSDM knows that FOMO is a thing and that does foster “lust” for attention. I do get the feeling the interaction tonight will change depending on who shows up. And given @julierei’s past run-in’s with the OSDM I’m sure tonight will be a doozy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll just be sitting here with popcorn, wondering when those fingerprints are going to bite @julierei in the ass…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

You and me both @kipsie.

Popcorn

Lukas L
        Participant

Be careful with that popcorn. Last time I brought popcorn, I ended up having it dumped down my jumpsuit, and bounced off my forehead.

thehazelverse
      Participant

That gif is a gift.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@julierei I’m still waiting to hear your interpretation of “He’s squishy”.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Go Winners Club! Good luck tonight, guys!

Chris
      Participant

Thank you @kevin. And exactly @nothenrygale, that’s one of the reasons why I’m so excited that it’s @julierei. We’ve been waiting for months for those fingerprints to pay off, I want answers!

Sage
      Participant

@wanda102, Awesome job, great leadership under pressure!!! And next time you say, “Running out of time. Someone PM me full name and phone number or they move on”, I for one will listen!!

thehazelverse
      Participant

Trying to make snap decisions on the forum brings me back to dial up.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Last year, the “interaction jealousy” thing was the low-point of Tension. So my best advice for LUST is to just relax, be present and go with the flow. Let the chips fall where they may. Everyone wants shit to happen to them and be fucked with (it’s what we live for) but if you try and force it, you’re just gonna be frustrated. The best things happen when you aren’t expecting them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think a couple of wise sages said it better than I ever could:

Be excellent to each other.
      Party on, doods.

But seriously, we’re literally all in this together. Support each other and the community, your time to shine will surely come.

Lukas L
        Participant

@kipsie @nosnevets Looks like we got another one for team Wyld Stallyns.
        “Be Excellent to each other!”

Briana
      Participant

Oh my goodness, I can’t wait to see what happens tonight.

Maxwell R
      Participant

Good luck @julierei! @wanda102 awesome pick @wanda102. Hope shit gets somewhat real tonight.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@kipsie This one is for you…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kasch I am shaking at my desk with silent laughter and I’m pretty sure my coworkers think I’m having a seizure…

Candace
      Participant

@julierei so excited for you!! Of course let us know what time you’re going so we can be glued to our phones for updates lol

Daniel
      Participant

OH damnnn. I miss one day and stuffs already happening. I’m excited to see what ends up happening tho

Gabrielle Jewell
      Participant

As for anyone who is severely disappointed on not getting one on one interaction – if you’re really that starved for affection I’ll set up a Hug Party when this is all over and everyone is allowed to come and hug whomever, but it is only one hug per person and entry fee is being nice to your fellow Lusters. (I haven’t been on the forums that much, is that what we’re calling ourselves?)

Anyway, best of luck today @julierei !

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

@gabzilla. CUDDLE PUDDLE IN ONESIES! I endorse this.

Jeremy
      Participant

@gabzilla that sound like when Butters on South Park sold kisses.

Gabrielle Jewell
      Participant

@jay956 I need to look up this episode in order to understand how I should feel about this………

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

UPDATE: Just got a call. It’s going down at 4:15pm.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Best of luck JR! YOU GOT THIS.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@julierei I’d be a bit skeptical of the time…I remember that @bcbishop and @lilmsfancpants were originally given a time for their event but then it was changed.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@julierei NITRILE GLOVES.

Oh, and “squishy” was explained to me. 🙂
      Thank you.

Russell
        Participant

Sometimes, @larry, we all get a little “squishy.”

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@larry It’s a liiittle late for her to be worrying about fingerprints.

Masomoment
      Participant

Goodluck tonight you guys. Adding you both on periscope now.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@larry I mean, usually?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Apparently I’m squishy. So be careful with that shit.

And Julie should wear nitrile gloves because Noah is a horse’s ass and she may need to touch him.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@russell Let’s start a Squishy Club.

I’ll call you Russell.

Cristen
      Participant

@julierei do me proud.

There is no way I could get from 90069 to 90013 by 4:15 I’m kinda relieved. For now ?.

Maranda
      Participant

@julierei here’s hoping you can periscope your encounter! I missed all the selection conversation because timezones but I think @wanda102 made an excellent decision. Go out there tonight and show them what you’re made of!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Go @julierei!!!

Nicole Mae
      Participant

IT’S GOING DOWNNNNN. *heavy breathing*

Chloe
      Participant

So excited for you @julierei! Can’t wait to see what goes down!

Tucker Barkley
      Participant

Cant wait to watch! Youre going to kill it @julierei

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

GO JULIE GO!!!

Julie's meeting

Tucker Barkley
      Participant

The last bookstore is the post from facebook! go get em @julierei

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Is there anything written on that fire extinguisher tag? it looks out of place in such an otherwise artful photo…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maenicole As far as I can zoom in, it looks like pretty standard extinguisher labeling.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Did her periscope cut out for anyone else?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

It did for me. Hoping she goes back live soon.

thehazelverse
      Participant

link?

Lukas L
      Participant

Mine is down as well

Nicole Mae
      Participant

can someone provide a link to her periscope channel

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maenicole Search for “JulieRei” on Periscope. You’ll find her.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good luck! Why is my breathing shallow and heart beating a little too fast?

thehazelverse
      Participant

False. Searched and found nothing.

Anonymous
      Inactive
       thehazelverse
      Participant

Aw, thanks C. Just saw this 🙂

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@julierei Mentioned the woman had this magazine/article on her:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/11/091124-origin-of-species-150-darwin-human-evolution.html

FUTURE HUMANS: Four Ways We May, or May Not, Evolve

November, 2009

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Kyle Bown.
       Kyle Bown
      Participant

Basically, it’s an article discussing the four ways humans may evolve in the future.

1. They won’t. human evolution is dead because there is interbreeding and no isolated populations.
      2. We continue to do so naturally through sexual selection, viruses, etc.
      3. We do, but it’s through electronic augmentation, genetic manipulation, etc.
      4. We do but it’s from isolated populations in off-world colonies.

I feel like 3 is the most interesting of these for humanity in this moment. 1 is kind of pointless, 2 is not really anything we can affect and 4 is a bit too far off.

Thoughts?

Lawrence Meyers
        Participant

@bruinbown There is a very worrisome few paragraphs in that article, Kyle.

Under subheading 3, regarding “Transhumanism”….

“Whereas the current human generational cycle takes some 20 years, a digitalized individual could replicate themselves in seconds or minutes, Bostrom said. Of course copying yourself isn’t without complications, Bostrom acknowledges.
        “Which one of them is you?” he writes. “Who owns your property? Who is married to your spouse?”

SHADOW PEOPLE, PEOPLE.

Maranda
      Participant

@bruinbown If Julie was describing a magazine cover, I’m not sure if one exists for that article specifically. The cover of the issue from which the article you posted comes doesn’t mention anything about humanity or its future, so I’m still looking for the image @julierei might have seen.

Anonymous
      Inactive

3 does seem like a good way to create shadows.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Started a new thread, which will make it really easy to delete if this is the wrong article.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I don’t think that was it… I think I found the cover though: Nat Geo

And some info: http://press.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/02/national-geographic-magazine-april-2017/
      April 2017

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Kyle Bown.
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

This is interesting since this is next month’s edition and it is actually presently being released instead of being an old edition

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@shankfx22
      If this is the right one, it came out two days ago. I’m reading the article now. Got the issue off the app. Even if it is wrong, happy to throw a few bucks Nat Geo’s way, and it’s an interesting article.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@bruinbown It was just issued yes but it is April 2017 edition! I am definitely going to throw money towards this. Regardless, this is a fascinating read

Jackie
      Participant

did the periscope get fixed? Any link>

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@shankfx22 Sorry. Didn’t mean to sound like I was disagreeing with you. Just trying to add information. You are, and were, 100% right. April 2017 issue.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@bruinbown hahaha oh man I didn’t take it that way ? We may as well put together a time where we all read it together hahaha Thanks for finding this though! I’m eager to read it!

Shaun
      Participant

Periscope links:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1gqxvqEZYawJB
      https://www.periscope.tv/w/1kvKpnXdEAOJE

Question: How would this have gone down if a member from the public NOT involved with the community was chosen? I’m sure it would have been a different path.

Also: If @julierei had chosen to sacrifice her own spot in the seminar it’s very possible she would have been immediately rejected. WWND What Would Noah Do!

Michelle
        Participant

Thanks for the links

Anonymous
      Inactive

Great job @julierei!!! Awesome periscopes. Really interesting how she wanted you to forget everything from before…

Now if those people are excluded from Sunday’s meeting then I wonder who will be invited, or perhaps it will be super intimate and just be you!

Lia
      Participant

From Lust Facebook

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Mike
      Participant

That coffee stain is interesting. That’s been on a couple of OOA documents as well.

Also, @julierei – random question, but how big was that paper. Was it a standard sheet (8.5X11)?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

@mike – It was small. A notepad. About the size of the invitation I was given.

Shaun
      Participant

@mike are you asking about the paper size to figure out if the coffee stain is real or Photoshopped?

Mike
      Participant

Thanks @julierei – That makes that coffee stain even more interesting.

Can coffees come that small? Probably not, so what’s the point of having a tiny coffee stain added?

Mike
      Participant

Exactly @shaun It seems to be super small if the paper is that tiny

Shaun
      Participant

@mike that’s what she said?

Mike
      Participant

@shaun – it is….always talking about that brown stain

Jeremy
      Participant

Oh no, the Tiny Hamster YouTube channel is behind it all!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@mike it looks like a sigil.

Nosnevets
      Participant

@kipsie @lukasrl

Addison
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants @mike So we’d always associated the coffee stain with ~four, right? But if ~four really is gone, it’s weird for a coffee stain to very obviously appear in more possibly OSDM or OSDM-adjacent documents, unless either

A) our queen ~four is alive and well
      B) the coffee stain was never from ~four
      C) something is random

@julierei
      I’m assuming this is the sheet you wrote names on? Was the coffee stain there originally, or was that added after the fact?

Julie R Goldstein
        Participant

@addisonborn – Yes, it’s definitely the sheet I wrote on. It’s my handwriting, and a little tidbit: I couldn’t remember Cristen’s last name, so I wrote it as (wanda102) and it was still omitted. There was no coffee stain on it when I wrote everyone’s name down. That was added after the fact either digitally or by actual coffee.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Others have mentioned it, but I’m pretty sure that coffee stain is an Ouroboros.

superstar
      Participant

@kipsie Or, perhaps, an “espressoboros”? 🙂

Mike
      Participant

@addisonborn – Correct! I believe we first saw that on Four’s letters. I hate to admit it, but I’m pretty sure she’s dead. We heard her Jedi spirit talk to us at The One. @russell once mentioned that in his reply to Noah, he made it about the corporate environment. What if this is one big corporation…and in these types of corporations, people get trained and carry onward things within their training. What if Four was a trainer and made it a point to put coffee stains on things for some reason?

Lia
      Participant

That’s some seriously heartbreaking shit if that’s true! Like a little “miss you guys…” note from her. Ugh.

Nothing is random. Except @macbethinabathtub’s rotten apple from the van driver. That might be. But yeah, the coffee is absolutely a clue. It’s all about the details. I swear the music playing in Lock and Key was handpicked for my meeting. The songs changed at such CRAZY-perfect times.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@kipsie Definitely. And the community is the one eating itself..

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@mike I don’t personally attribute the coffee stain to ~Four. See these for examples:

April Newsletter signed by GK5 LINK

and

Heavily marked-up letter by ~Four LINK

If I had to guess who’s coffee rings, I’d say it’s someone other than the Gatekeepers… perhaps the OSDM overseeing all?

Addison
      Participant

@julierei since you brought up the stain being added digitally… you’re right. here’s proof (and sorry for my piss poor photoshop “skills” – it’s still early.)

@mike
      @lilmsfancpants – since it IS photoshopped, it could be the other way as well. something familiar to give us security. they’re possibly misrepresenting whoever they’re working with, and definitely taking advantage of our nostalgia.

what the fuck have we gotten ourselves into.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I’d just like to think that every member of the OSDM is addicted to coffee. Running the world takes a lot of man-hours.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@bcbishop I thought the community was the phoenix, eventually rising from the ashes? We’ve got a real Fantastic Beasts situation on our hands, here…

Mike
      Participant

Ahh good call @electrichippo Maybe the Clockmakers as well?

@addisonborn
      – you did that a little too well. SUS

M.
      Participant

@addisonborn You just blew my mind with that? or wait… like @mike said a little to well maybe 😉 No, you really blew my mind.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Coffee stain? People, that is obviously the septapods from ARRIVAL trying to tell us something.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@bruinbown: I inquired with @julierei and she confirms you did indeed find the correct magazine: The Next Human, National Geographic, April 2017

The pertinent article is about how we, as a race, evolve, and what influences that evolution. A quote that sums it up in basic terms:

Does evolution now mean not just the slow grind of natural selection spreading desirable genes, but also everything that we can do to amplify our powers and the powers of the things we make — a union of genes, culture, and technology? And if so, where is it taking us?

Also, it’s interesting to note: ” **icons** which appear throughout this story, depict cultural and biological milestones in human evolution. ” Yes, many, many little symbols throughout.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Quick piece of information for those wondering when to pay attention to Periscope/Forum Posts/Etc for tomorrow’s event: We’ve been given the initial time frame of 4:00pm.

Viewing 178 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar