Brain Hacking

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Megan
      Participant

Did anyone watch the 60 minutes segment “Brain Hacking?”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/brain-hacking-tech-insiders-60-minutes/

Really interesting about how tech companies are using apps, social media, and your phone to “hack” and program your brain. It kind of hearkens back to the social media aspects of Tension but also relates to the “programming” aspects of Lust.

Also I find it *really* fascinating because I am someone who has almost no notifications turned on on her phone, and I don’t really check apps throughout the day. My phone is also always on vibrate and I miss most of the notifications when they come in, so my husband goes crazy trying to reach me. Until Tension the only notifications I had were text messages and emails. When Tension began, that increased to Facebook messenger and Periscope (but only for the Tension periscope account). 9 times out of 10 if you’re chatting with me it’s because I’m on my laptop, not my phone. Tension is what made me sign up for Instagram and Periscope, and what made me start sleeping with the phone by my bed as opposed to in the other room, shut off.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar